I miss this, I want to see this on Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

I miss this, I want to see this on Sunday!

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: I miss this, I want to see this on Sunday!

Too bad the Ravens are not the Texans.

JP plays great against Houston in the 1st half.

@ :48 seconds left in the video. JP says "Im not here to throw for alot of yards". Well he has accomplished that goal.

Alot of McGahee highlights in that video. Is that what you want to see Sunday?

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Who they play is not the point of this thread, nor is the QB. I want to see this team kick some butt just like this!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Kind of funny that that is JPs first game as starter, the song is "The wait is over" and 3 years later we are still waiting.

They should have used the song "Build Me Up Buttercup" by The Foundations.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

You can thank Wally for it. I just found it below the Trent Edwards video where he trashes the City of Buffalo.

Comment

Working...
          X