PDA

View Full Version : Losman will be back

Wally The Barber
10-16-2007, 04:29 PM
I don't know about you guys but I do not believe we have seen the end of J.P. Losman in Buffalo.
I personally do not believe he was 100% and the start by Edwards could be short lived!

Fans tend to over react to these discisions and there is probably more to the story as there almost always is.

I am happy with the choice but situations change every week!

We Will See

jamze132
10-16-2007, 04:44 PM
TO be completely honest, I could really care less who starts. I am at the point where as long as Fairchild is running our offense and Dick is running the team, we are ****ed.

I honestly think Tom Brady would look like an R-tard running the plays called by Fairchild. Obviously, Brady knows how to audible though when something stupid comes through his helmet radio.

Seriously though, why doesn't JP or Trent change the play in the huddle or at the line if the coach is calling something completely rediculous? Are they afraid of job security? I would take my chances if I know what they call is stupid.

Wally The Barber
10-16-2007, 05:01 PM
TO be completely honest, I could really care less who starts. I am at the point where as long as Fairchild is running our offense and Dick is running the team, we are ****ed.

I honestly think Tom Brady would look like an R-tard running the plays called by Fairchild. Obviously, Brady knows how to audible though when something stupid comes through his helmet radio.

Seriously though, why doesn't JP or Trent change the play in the huddle or at the line if the coach is calling something completely rediculous? Are they afraid of job security? I would take my chances if I know what they call is stupid.

There really are no right or wrong answers to who starts. It was simply to close to call.
I am happy but I have not given up on Losman.

We certainly need better coaching and that is a bigger issue!

justasportsfan
10-16-2007, 05:03 PM
Seriously though, why doesn't JP or Trent change the play in the huddle or at the line if the coach is calling something completely rediculous? Are they afraid of job security? I would take my chances if I know what they call is stupid. they saw what happened to the players that didn't listen to Moolarkey get canned one by one? :idunno:

jamze132
10-16-2007, 06:54 PM
they saw what happened to the players that didn't listen to Moolarkey get canned one by one? :idunno:
One would think that a player who changes the play and it works would be smarter than the idiot who called the dumbass play.

raphael120
10-16-2007, 07:53 PM
All they said was Edwards is going to start Sunday. I think JP not being totally 100% healthy could be a way for the staff to give Edwards another look against a really good defense with a hopefully retooled gameplan given the bye week to reevaluate everything.

If Edwards pulls off a win or plays very well, I think he stays.

If he plays poorly or mediocre, I think JP will be put back in the week after.

churchinski
10-16-2007, 08:00 PM

yeah we heard this same stuff back in the rob johnson days

then he went to other teams with other OCs and guess what ....same result

OC after OC....same result

but flutie had no trouble moving the team down the field

there's a distinct difference with Edwards in there and guess what ...they have the same OC

SABURZFAN
10-16-2007, 08:07 PM
I don't know about you guys but I do not believe we have seen the end of J.P. Losman in Buffalo.
I personally do not believe he was 100% and the start by Edwards could be short lived!

Fans tend to over react to these discisions and there is probably more to the story as there almost always is.

We Will See

i think you're right Wally.i expect to see Edwards struggle at times.it's just the nature of being a rookie.he's not going to see any PAC 10 defenses in the NFL.the speed of the NFL is much greater than these kids have ever seen coming out of college.i think that's part of the reason why the coaching staff has taken the dink and dunk approach with him.

acehole
10-16-2007, 09:08 PM

We Will See

If I am lossman and get a chance to play and shine I would stick it Ralphs old kiester at contract time...

SABURZFAN
10-16-2007, 09:16 PM
If I am lossman and get a chance to play and shine I would stick it Ralphs old kiester at contract time...

he may have to.........literally. :ill:

gr8slayer
10-16-2007, 09:17 PM
If the coaches truly did pick Edwards to start over Losman this week then I hope it's the end of Losman. The last freaking thing I want to see is another Holcomb vs. Losman type debate. Pick a guy and stick with him. If it's Edwards then I better go get my jersey.

SABURZFAN
10-16-2007, 09:23 PM
Pick a guy and stick with him. If it's Edwards then I better go get my jersey.

i'm WAAAAAAAAAY ahead of you. :biggrin:

churchinski
10-17-2007, 12:53 AM
If the coaches truly did pick Edwards to start over Losman this week then I hope it's the end of Losman. The last freaking thing I want to see is another Holcomb vs. Losman type debate. Pick a guy and stick with him. If it's Edwards then I better go get my jersey.

they picked him to be the QB of the future going all the way back to the draft

the plan is coming together

Michael82
10-17-2007, 12:58 AM

We Will See
if that is the case, then this staff is even dumber than I thought. We truly do have another Mike Mularkey coaching this team. :ill: :puke:

SABURZFAN
10-17-2007, 01:09 AM
if that is the case, then this staff is even dumber than I thought. We truly do have another Mike Mularkey coaching this team. :ill: :puke:

stop your blubbering. :mad:

BillsFever21
10-17-2007, 01:37 AM
there's a distinct difference with Edwards in there and guess what ...they have the same OC

What difference has there been with Edwards? An average of 9 points a game and blowing the Dallas game by only being able to score 3 points after being given great field position all game and also throwing the INT that eventually led to us losing the game?

Yes that is so much better then Losman firing off rockets to Evans last year and helping him to one of the best seasons for a WR in Buffalo history. Or throwing 3 TD passes in a single half along with the game winning TD pass in the final seconds to go along with it. Winning 5 out of 6 down the stretch and at least helping our team look respectable at least for one season.

Yes. Sent Backwards has really shown the difference to make us excited for years and years to come. Maybe if you were a Kelly Holcomb fan that is.

churchinski
10-17-2007, 02:09 AM
What difference has there been with Edwards? An average of 9 points a game and blowing the Dallas game by only being able to score 3 points after being given great field position all game and also throwing the INT that eventually led to us losing the game?

Yes that is so much better then Losman firing off rockets to Evans last year and helping him to one of the best seasons for a WR in Buffalo history. Or throwing 3 TD passes in a single half along with the game winning TD pass in the final seconds to go along with it. Winning 5 out of 6 down the stretch and at least helping our team look respectable at least for one season.

Yes. Sent Backwards has really shown the difference to make us excited for years and years to come. Maybe if you were a Kelly Holcomb fan that is.

how many PPG do you think losamn was averaging for more than half of last year ?

and for his first two starts this year he was right back at it

Carlton Bailey
10-17-2007, 02:17 AM
Now Losmaniacs are rooting against Edwards? Pathetic.

shelby
10-17-2007, 04:32 AM
All they said was Edwards is going to start Sunday. I think JP not being totally 100% healthy could be a way for the staff to give Edwards another look against a really good defense with a hopefully retooled gameplan given the bye week to reevaluate everything.

If Edwards pulls off a win or plays very well, I think he stays.

If he plays poorly or mediocre, I think JP will be put back in the week after.
You're exactly right. People are overlooking the fact that this is a one game decision.
If Edwards does well, it may become a permanent decision.

i don't care who starts. i just want to win games. i think most of the posters here feel the same way.
:gobills:

Jan Reimers
10-17-2007, 04:54 AM
All Bills' fans should root for Edwards to succeed against the Ravens, even though their personal preference at QB may be Losman.

Let's be Bills' fans first, and stop the petty feuding. We have enough to overcome with the ineptitude of our coaching staff.

mybills
10-17-2007, 05:53 AM
It's useless, Jan. The haters even hate you for wanting both QB's. :cynic:

Michael82
10-17-2007, 09:43 AM
You're exactly right. People are overlooking the fact that this is a one game decision.
If Edwards does well, it may become a permanent decision.

i don't care who starts. i just want to win games. i think most of the posters here feel the same way.
:gobills:
I think it's a one game decision too and I actually think I like it. If Edwards looks good against a tough defense like Baltimore, he's earned the job for the rest of the year. If he struggles, which is very possible. They can say that JP is 100% next week and give him one last chance to show he can still play like he did last year.

Wally The Barber
10-17-2007, 10:13 AM
All Bills' fans should root for Edwards to succeed against the Ravens, even though their personal preference at QB may be Losman.

Let's be Bills' fans first, and stop the petty feuding. We have enough to overcome with the ineptitude of our coaching staff.

When you have been a fan for a great length of time you just roll with situation and support the team.