PDA

View Full Version : i have officially lost all hope

djjimkelly
10-16-2007, 05:44 PM
i have lost all hope for this franchise if this is permanent.

from picking 5'9 wrs in 2nd round

to trading for bledsoe

to missing on the 4th pick of the draft(maybe the most important draft pick in 20 years for this franchise

the hiring of several flop coaches.

now the handing of the keys of this framchise to a 3rd round dud. i am a fan and will stick through this.

i thought we hit rock bottom a few years back.

IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.

Buffatexas
10-16-2007, 05:48 PM
hey...look at the bright side, it took Tampa Bay 27+ years under similar circumstances to get to win the big one....shoot, well maybe not a bright side afterall...sorry

justasportsfan
10-16-2007, 05:48 PM
hey...look at the bright side, it took Tampa Bay 27+ years under similar circumstances to get to win the big one....shoot, well maybe not a bright side afterall...sorry
you made it worse :mad:

Wally The Barber
10-16-2007, 05:50 PM

to trading for bledsoe

to missing on the 4th pick of the draft(maybe the most important draft pick in 20 years for this franchise

now the handing of the keys of this franchise to a 3rd round dud. i am a fan and will stick through this.

IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.

I think the team is heading in the right direction and I am not easy to please. Hang in there!

Mr. Pink
10-16-2007, 05:53 PM
I'm looking forward to Sunday now! I had a little dismay when I heard Losman might start, but that's gone now.

GO BILLS!

djjimkelly
I think the team is heading in the right direction and I am not easy to please. Hang in there!

wally i truly dont think edwards is total junk but as a fan im not signing up for jim miller as my qb. and if these reports are true we did just that. we will be flip flopping qbs all year proving we are a bigger joke then most of thought we was.

heres to 2-14 or 3-13 sad thing is miami and jets are in worse shape then us.

churchinski

to trading for bledsoe

now the handing of the keys of this framchise to a 3rd round dud. i am a fan and will stick through this.

IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.

a 3rd round dud ?

it's clear to me that he is far better than the 1st round dud

djjimkelly
10-16-2007, 05:54 PM
can someone merge this to other 1 sorry it posted twice

Novacane
10-16-2007, 05:55 PM
now the handing of the keys of this franchise to a 3rd round dud. .

******ed posting

EDS
10-16-2007, 05:55 PM

to trading for bledsoe

now the handing of the keys of this franchise to a 3rd round dud. i am a fan and will stick through this.

IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.

How do you know the third round pick is a dud?

djjimkelly
10-16-2007, 05:56 PM

check back with me soon. we have truly ruined both the qbs with respect to our franchise.

djjimkelly
10-16-2007, 05:57 PM

ill also show u my betting ticket from this sunday coming. the bills will now make me money

Mr. Pink
10-16-2007, 05:57 PM
check back with me soon. we have truly ruined both the qbs with respect to our franchise.

How has Trent been ruined?

churchinski
10-16-2007, 05:59 PM

to trading for bledsoe

IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.
all i can say is he is better than the 1st round dud

or haven't you noticed ?

EDS

It is not like the Bills are benching an all-pro to start the rookie so I don't see why this move is so offensive.

Philagape

Because he's not JP! Duh!

djjimkelly
10-16-2007, 06:00 PM
How has Trent been ruined?

just wait and see. if he is actually any good hes being thrown to wolves fail worse then JP has will and so on. we are set up to fail. starting from the top.

Novacane

Who are you to question him. Certainly a mesage board poster has more football knowledge than Bill Walsh.

camelcowboy
check back with me soon. we have truly ruined both the qbs with respect to our franchise. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

djjimkelly
10-16-2007, 06:02 PM

nothing to do with JP or trent.

if GM COACHES werent sold on JP and refuse to give a real shake.

why didnt we draft a qb last year or this year. its actually rather sad.

i dont get where the delusion of we have the next tom brady on roster is.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE WE ARE THE BUNGLES LIONS CARDINALS ROLLED INTO 1

camelcowboy
10-16-2007, 06:04 PM

LIKE I SAID BEFORE WE ARE THE BUNGLES LIONS CARDINALS ROLLED INTO 1 Losman had he chance he blew it

djjimkelly
10-16-2007, 06:07 PM

yes im a big JP guy im also a big play the best guy on roster guy too. its ok now i have resigned myself to what is inevitable.

1. a serious losing year not that its not already bad.

2. hopefully a serious change of coaches

3. either the signing of a real QB or drafting of someone like BROHM

4. AND OFFICIALLY HOPING THE REAPER VISITS RALPH SOONER THEN LATER

Night Train
10-16-2007, 06:08 PM
I'm a Zoloft salesman. PM me. :$:

Novacane
10-16-2007, 06:09 PM

No worse than saying he is a dud after 3 games.

djjimkelly
10-16-2007, 06:11 PM
No worse than saying he is a dud after 3 games.

i saw him enough at stanford never did he show anything so please. we officially have more issues then possible with this team.

Philagape
10-16-2007, 06:12 PM

Steaming, heaping, stinking mountain of horse:poop:

djjimkelly
10-16-2007, 06:16 PM
Steaming, heaping, stinking, mountain of horse:poop:

go look back at my posts week 1 and 2.

COACHES MY BIGGEST ISSUE NOW QB IS ANOTHER MAJOR I HAVE.

if everyone is happy with a 75 rating qb 1 TD 3 picks. good for you IM NOT

Albany,n.y.
10-16-2007, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE=djjimkelly]i have lost all hope for this franchise if this is permanent.

now the handing of the keys of this franchise to a 3rd round dud.
QUOTE]
Another Dennis Shaw fan PO'd that rookie Joe Ferguson has been handed the starting job by Lou.

Meathead
10-16-2007, 06:20 PM
well i wouldnt go as far as you but these sure feel like dark days in the franchise. giving up on a qb that was progressing very nicely all last year. coaches blowing decision after decision. the owner sticking his nose in on field assignments :sadwalk:

but you never know. the schedule suddenly looks quite reasonable the rest of the way. the defense looked great the last few games and are poised to hold a third straight opponent to less than a hunnerd yards rushing for three games in a row for the first time is many years

as shocking as it seems they still could realisitically rally to contend for the playoffs. i really hope trent fulfills expectations

but just so you know i will be respirating normally. despite your dreams it could easily go either way. and frankly smart money would be on a downward trent err trend

prove me wrong. for the love of all thats holy prove me wrong

YardRat
10-16-2007, 06:22 PM
:gobills:

:rofl: I'd rather have a rookie QB than a rookie 'fan'. Sack up and act like you've been here before....I know I have.

SABURZFAN
10-16-2007, 06:44 PM
:monkeyp:
now the handing of the keys of this franchise to a 3rd round dud.

aside from the INT's,this 3rd round dud has better numbers than the 1st round bust.

SABURZFAN
10-16-2007, 06:47 PM
heres to 2-14 or 3-13 sad thing is miami and jets are in worse shape then us.

if Lossman was the starter,we'd be in worse shape than the Fish and Jets.

SABURZFAN
10-16-2007, 06:56 PM

no???who are you refering to the 3rd round dud then?

they gave Lossman a fair shake last year.didn't he play every snap?how is that not a real shake?

i guess Levy got Edwards from the sandlot instead of the rookie draft. :rolleyes:

some Lickers claim that i'm obsessed with Lossman? :roflmao: we're witnessing a meltdown right before our eyes.name ONE poster here that says Edwards is going to be the next Brady. NAME ONE POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Forward_Lateral
10-16-2007, 07:00 PM

to trading for bledsoe

IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.

Don't let the wheels of the bandwagon run you over when you jump off.

Also, don't let the door hit you in your ass on your way out. Good ridance to moron fans like yourself.

SABURZFAN
10-16-2007, 07:02 PM
yes im a big JP guy im also a big play the best guy on roster guy too. its ok now i have resigned myself to what is inevitable.

1. no different if Lossman was in there.

2. an excuse to keep the light off Lossman. :rolleyes:

3. oh yeah......let's avoid a serious team need just so the Bills can clean the sand out of your vagina. :rolleyes:

4. as much as i don't like Ralph,i'd rather see the reaper visit you first.

SABURZFAN
10-16-2007, 07:07 PM
if everyone is happy with a 75 rating qb 1 TD 3 picks. good for you IM NOT

the QB rating is the most useless stat in my mind.besides,isn't Edwards' QB rating higher?you must be happy that we go 3 and out more often with Lossman as QB.

SquishDaFish
10-16-2007, 07:07 PM
The only thing I hate about this ****ing franchise is the process of hiring their damn coaches. Bottom of the Barrel KMART Blue Light special coaches

Mitchy moo
10-16-2007, 07:40 PM
The only thing I hate about this ****ing franchise is the process of hiring their damn coaches. Bottom of the Barrel KMART Blue Light special coaches

RW had a pair of coupons, one was for Denny's and one was for a head coach. He used both of them.

raphael120
10-16-2007, 07:43 PM
Doesn't matter what car youre driving (QB) if the driver (Fairchild) doesn't know how to ****in steer.

churchinski
10-16-2007, 07:45 PM
no???who are you refering to the 3rd round dud then?

they gave Lossman a fair shake last year.didn't he play every snap?how is that not a real shake?

i guess Levy got Edwards from the sandlot instead of the rookie draft. :rolleyes:

some Lickers claim that i'm obsessed with Lossman? :roflmao: we're witnessing a meltdown right before our eyes.name ONE poster here that says Edwards is going to be the next Brady. NAME ONE POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!

no one has

but they insist on assigning statements to people

that's how frustrated they are

their boy is a bust and they are out of options

gr8slayer
10-16-2007, 07:47 PM
We've had a lot longer than 27 years to win the big one and have failed.

churchinski
10-16-2007, 07:48 PM

if it wasn't for ralph you have no team

and just tell us how you measure up to ralph as a human being

how many millions do you give to charity and research ?

people should wish death on the guy because he is not one of the lickers ?

lordofgun
10-16-2007, 07:57 PM
:puke:this thread

emocomputerjock
10-16-2007, 08:26 PM
I can't really understand the rationale that goes into a "surrender" post. If you look around the league right now, the Jets boards are filled with posts like these, the Rams boards are filled with posts like these, the Saints boards are filled with posts like these, and you better believe the Dolphins boards are filled with posts like these. In the Bills case, injuries have devastated a team that would far and away be 2nd in the division right now. Nonetheless, those injuries have exposed a painful truth that the Dolphins know too well: years of bad drafting will cripple your team.

The 2006 draft was a million times better than any Bills draft in 5 years prior. The 2007 draft wasn't horrible, but two out of the first three picks were for replacement players - starters that had to come in and contribute right away. Edwards wasn't a horrible pick, and while I'm sure he was meant to be an insurance policy if indeed Losman regressed, I don't think they'd have to press him into service that quickly. With the injuries to Simpson, Poz, and Losman, the lack of depth from bad drafts became the number one issue with the Bills, and IMO the number one reason the Bills only have one win at this point. It sucks, yeah, but the only way to stop the bleeding is to take the time to do things right, and things have been looking better.

As a Fins fan, trust me - you're going to have to go through times like this before things are going to get better. At least at this point you're two drafts closer to being better than you were before 2006.

Mitchy moo
10-16-2007, 08:42 PM
I can't really understand the rationale that goes into a "surrender" post. If you look around the league right now, the Jets boards are filled with posts like these, the Rams boards are filled with posts like these, the Saints boards are filled with posts like these, and you better believe the Dolphins boards are filled with posts like these. In the Bills case, injuries have devastated a team that would far and away be 2nd in the division right now. Nonetheless, those injuries have exposed a painful truth that the Dolphins know too well: years of bad drafting will cripple your team.

The 2006 draft was a million times better than any Bills draft in 5 years prior. The 2007 draft wasn't horrible, but two out of the first three picks were for replacement players - starters that had to come in and contribute right away. Edwards wasn't a horrible pick, and while I'm sure he was meant to be an insurance policy if indeed Losman regressed, I don't think they'd have to press him into service that quickly. With the injuries to Simpson, Poz, and Losman, the lack of depth from bad drafts became the number one issue with the Bills, and IMO the number one reason the Bills only have one win at this point. It sucks, yeah, but the only way to stop the bleeding is to take the time to do things right, and things have been looking better.

As a Fins fan, trust me - you're going to have to go through times like this before things are going to get better. At least at this point you're two drafts closer to being better than you were before 2006.

I haven't drank enough to understand this.

YardRat
10-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Doesn't matter what car youre driving (Fairchild's playbook) if the driver (QB) doesn't know how to ****in steer.

I think this is more appropriate.

Wys Guy
10-16-2007, 09:09 PM

to trading for bledsoe

IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN.
Yeah, unfortunately that's what it's been reduced to. Schobel's now getting past prime after what's shaping up to be a very un-Schobel like season and a mediocre one at that. Our big deal player is our punter.

Our personnel office couldn't spot talent at the Pro Bowl.

Jauron's a loser and Fairchild simply doesn't know WTH he's doing. Now we have an owner who turns 89 tomorrow meddling in team decision making.

Levy's a joke looking like he's struggling to stay awake on one of the most prominent games in the modern history of the franchise.

If they could make a spoof of an NFL team in the mode of Spinal Tap, this would be it pretty much.

Meathead
10-17-2007, 12:37 AM
wow i thanked a church post :faint:

churchinski
10-17-2007, 12:39 AM
wow i thanked a church post :faint:

well there's plenty of that going around

ty

trapezeus
10-17-2007, 10:47 AM
if it wasn't for ralph you have no team

and just tell us how you measure up to ralph as a human being

how many millions do you give to charity and research ?

people should wish death on the guy because he is not one of the lickers ?

Stupid argument. What portion of our total net worth do when contribute to charity? In many cases, it's much higher than what Millionaire's and billionaires give.

Secondly, common people like ourselves tend to give back to the community without money. we actually volunteer and do the heavy lifting to solve community problems that money can't solve.

Ralph's not a bad guy, but don't make it seem like because he's donated millions and we donate thousands, that he's better because of it.

djjimkelly
10-17-2007, 01:23 PM
the QB rating is the most useless stat in my mind.besides,isn't Edwards' QB rating higher?you must be happy that we go 3 and out more often with Lossman as QB.

i do beleive 3 or 4 of losmans 3 and outs was 3 runs in a row!!!!!! how is that his fault

evol4276
10-17-2007, 02:09 PM
btw that 5'9 wr is the only one really doing anything next to lynch on o and st

Oaf
10-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Losman had he chance he blew it
Last year? :scratch:
How many games are you willing to give Trent before you call it his "chance"?

Keep in mind this is strictly for winning games NOW, not developing him for the 08 or 09 season.

djjimkelly
10-17-2007, 03:11 PM
HOPE IS BACK LOL

camelcowboy
10-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Last year? :scratch:
How many games are you willing to give Trent before you call it his "chance"?

Keep in mind this is strictly for winning games NOW, not developing him for the 08 or 09 season. give him 27 starts like the last qb then we'll take it from there.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 04:48 PM
give him 27 starts like the last qb then we'll take it from there.

Let me point out some simple facts:

JP - 27 starts - 8 Wins / 19 Losses

TE - 2 starts - 1 Win / 1 loss

JP - 27 starts - Looks like a spooked rookie running away to save his life from the rush.

TE - 2 starts - The rush look more like an annoyance than a deal changer.

JP - 27 starts - Career completion % ~60

TE - 2 starts -Career completion % INC but currently @ ~70.

TE looks cool after 2 starts, JP after 27 starts looks under pressure all the time.

Do we want to be like the Fonz or Richie??

SABURZFAN
10-17-2007, 07:30 PM
i do beleive 3 or 4 of losmans 3 and outs was 3 runs in a row!!!!!! how is that his fault

i got a newsflash for you pal.

8 of 18 Lossman possessions have ended in 3 and out.

7 of 26 Edwards possessions have ended in 3 and out.

do the math Einstein. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
10-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Let me point out some simple facts:

JP - 27 starts - 8 Wins / 19 Losses

TE - 2 starts - 1 Win / 1 loss

JP - 27 starts - Looks like a spooked rookie running away to save his life from the rush.

TE - 2 starts - The rush look more like an annoyance than a deal changer.

JP - 27 starts - Career completion % ~60

TE - 2 starts -Career completion % INC but currently @ ~70.

TE looks cool after 2 starts, JP after 27 starts looks under pressure all the time.

Do we want to be like the Fonz or Richie??

there sure are a lot of Potzie's running around here.