PDA

View Full Version : Marv on Bob Matthews Show right now

Yasgur's Farm
10-16-2007, 06:28 PM
He would neither confirm nor deny the ESPN reports... He says he will let Dick make his announcement tomorrow.

When pressed about the possibility of a moll in the Bills organization... He said we'll see if there is or not... and that maybe he's wrong.

This isn't over yet.

YardRat
10-16-2007, 06:32 PM
Today's been pretty interesting.

This morning on the radio, Vic Carrucci alluded to the 'fact' that he might have insider knowledge regarding the QB's and he expected Losman to start this week with the motive being show-casing him for an off-season trade. He also mentioned the possibility that the Bills may be attempting to trade Losman before the deadline, but thought it was unlikely for anything to unfold that quickly.

Meathead
10-16-2007, 06:36 PM
wow yes quite interesting

justasportsfan
10-16-2007, 06:38 PM
I hope it turns out that JP will start just for the simple reason that I'd love to watch churchinski go balistic. :snicker:

JJamezz
10-16-2007, 06:44 PM
And you thought Mort hated the Bills org before?? :rofl:

jamze132
10-16-2007, 07:02 PM
I hope it turns out that JP will start just for the simple reason that I'd love to watch churchinski go balistic. :snicker:
That may be the best form of entertainment this week.

Philagape
10-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Mark Gaughan says he has two sources saying it's Edwards, and he also says JP's health is a factor.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/185733.html

camelcowboy
10-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Mark Gaughan says he has two sources saying it's Edwards, and he also says JP's health is a factor.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/185733.html wow a whole article without him taking a shot at larry quinn or darcy thats a shock.

Philagape
10-16-2007, 07:16 PM
wow a whole article without him taking a shot at larry quinn or darcy thats a shock.

I think you're thinking of Bucky Gleason.

churchinski
10-16-2007, 08:01 PM
Today's been pretty interesting.

This morning on the radio, Vic Carrucci alluded to the 'fact' that he might have insider knowledge regarding the QB's and he expected Losman to start this week with the motive being show-casing him for an off-season trade. He also mentioned the possibility that the Bills may be attempting to trade Losman before the deadline, but thought it was unlikely for anything to unfold that quickly.

no it was unlikely at this point that they would get anything for losman

churchinski
10-16-2007, 08:02 PM
wow a whole article without him taking a shot at larry quinn or darcy thats a shock.

oh yeah if anyone is unfairly criticized it is larry quinn

LOL

churchinski
10-16-2007, 08:04 PM

I wouldn't care

because the more he plays the more the lickers get backed into a corner

I love coming back and asking what happened to their beloved JP ?

play em lets see what he can do ....LOL

djjimkelly
10-16-2007, 08:07 PM
anyone got a link to this show?

ty in advance

G. Host
10-16-2007, 08:08 PM
He would neither confirm nor deny the ESPN reports... He says he will let Dick make his announcement tomorrow.

When pressed about the possibility of a moll in the Bills organization... He said we'll see if there is or not... and that maybe he's wrong.

This isn't over yet.

A moll in the Bills organization?
Blondie, brunette or redhead?
I wonder what their wives think?

TigerJ
10-16-2007, 08:27 PM
A moll in the Bills organization?
Blondie, brunette or redhead?
I wonder what their wives think?

There are mispellings that you just leave alone, then there are those which are just too much fun to leave alone. I would trade all the moles in my back yard for just one moll.

Elminster
10-16-2007, 09:11 PM
And you thought Mort hated the Bills org before?? :rofl:
That's right! He's going to hate on us even harder now that his boyfriend's draft-pick isn't starting. Granted, I prefer Losman, but, I guess that IS a positive.