PDA

View Full Version : Does JP keep the C for Captain on his Jersey?

Mitchy moo
10-16-2007, 09:33 PM
??

TacklingDummy
10-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Does he put his house on the market?

It's a good thing he helped clean up the neighborhood around him. It should bring up the property value of his house.

SABURZFAN
10-16-2007, 09:37 PM
:popcorn:

G. Host
10-16-2007, 11:09 PM
The Skooby infection has spread to other boards:
http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=72058
They have a minor one unlike BillsZone

churchinski
10-17-2007, 12:41 AM
the C ?

if he doesn't make a sudden turn for the better he won't be on this team much longer

BillsFever21
10-17-2007, 01:42 AM
Funny. This shows you how terrible the players on the team are. Even they thought Losman was one of the better players on the team by voting him as the Captain.

churchinski
10-17-2007, 01:48 AM
Funny. This shows you how terrible the players on the team are. Even they thought Losman was one of the better players on the team by voting him as the Captain.
you're taking this hard

you better get a grip on what is about to happen here

otherwise you will continue to get even more upset

shelby
10-17-2007, 05:06 AM
Nothing like blowing a one game decision out of proportion.
Way to go, guys.

Jan Reimers
10-17-2007, 05:21 AM
Why wouldn't he?

mybills
10-17-2007, 05:49 AM
Nothing like blowing a one game decision out of proportion.
Way to go, guys.
Exactly! The hatred must be deeper than we first thought. :rolleyes:

casdhf
10-17-2007, 06:48 AM
Funny. This shows you how terrible the players on the team are. Even they thought Losman was one of the better players on the team by voting him as the Captain. I'm pretty sure captains go to the team leaders, not the best players. Funny how that works.

SquishDaFish
10-17-2007, 07:16 AM
Skooby stop with these SPAM crap threads over and over and OVER again

Inetpub
10-17-2007, 07:17 AM
I'm pretty sure captains go to the team leaders, not the best players. Funny how that works.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. But as for JP keeping the "C", its kind of hard to be a leader on the field when you are warming the bench.

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 07:33 AM
Thats exactly what I was thinking. But as for JP keeping the "C", its kind of hard to be a leader on the field when you are warming the bench.

If you seen JP at all during the last 3 weeks on the sidelines, you will see what a great leader he is. He was on the sidelines talking with everyone, pumping them up, telling them they made a great play, looking over game pictures and showing Trent the weakness in the defense etc...

/sarcasm off

The few times the camera showed JP he was standing by himself, pouting, and looking ready to cry.

Inetpub
10-17-2007, 10:16 AM
Skooby stop with these SPAM crap threads over and over and OVER again

Vouch.

LtBillsFan66
10-17-2007, 10:20 AM
Losman should voluntarily relinquish the C.

trapezeus
10-17-2007, 10:40 AM
i thought it was a fair question. the captain has to be able to influence the game in some manner. Whether it be unquestionable team morale leader while injured or superplay when in the game, the guy who is the Captain has to help elevate the team. and if Losman can't do that from the sidelines, then he has to relinquish his title.

The tough thing about JP, is that he historically has said all the right things. and it makes you want to believe, but he can't back it up. and after a while, that means what he is saying is just rhetoric. And those words won't affect anyone in the locker-room. So i would think that if people really care about the C the way they do in hockey, he'd have to reliquish it. however in football its kind of a new concept and we'll see if anyone makes a stink about it.

PECKERWOOD
10-17-2007, 10:59 AM
C for Cellog's their greeeeeeeeeeeeeat. Wait, isn't it with a K? Oh well.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Being on the sideline and not really involved with the game means that the C goes for not. I think that the QB almost has to have a C on his jersey. As I recall there are up to 6 C's allowed (6 players) to be given out per team.

The most high-profile responsibility of a captain on game day is to walk to midfield for the pregame coin toss. The Bills chose six captains and evenly divided them among the offense, defense and special teams to start the season.

mybills
10-17-2007, 11:06 AM
If you seen JP at all during the last 3 weeks on the sidelines, you will see what a great leader he is. He was on the sidelines talking with everyone, pumping them up, telling them they made a great play, looking over game pictures and showing Trent the weakness in the defense etc...

/sarcasm off

The few times the camera showed JP he was standing by himself, pouting, and looking ready to cry.

It's not reality tv. The reality is that according the people at the game, he was talking to the other guys. And anyway, why would he cry when the Bills had the upper hand for most of that game? :dizzy:

PECKERWOOD
10-17-2007, 11:12 AM
Their greeeeeeeeeeat.

deepslant
10-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Relax, JP will be back with his shining C. The players were expecting more out of JP thus the C. So far he's not delivered and was injured but it's early and true rookies usually don't keep it together a whole season much less 3 games.

Once JP's knee is 100% and the brace is off then he'll get his chance unless Ralph says otherwise.

Starting JP this week makes no sense anyway because if he sucks we'd just hear the bad knee excuse but with TE there's no excuse mechanism available. Play well or else.