Fox Early:
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-07-FOX1.html

Fox Late:
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-07-FOX2.html

Every single game is in HD this week...

My schedule looks like this:
NE @ Miami, Arizona @ Washingon, and Minnesota @ Dallas

Two weeks in a row with Arizona and still no Bills... hooray :(

I guess I might as well pencil in New England, Dallas, and Carolina as the games I get every week.

gr8slayer
10-17-2007, 09:37 AM
I can't stop now: Ah Sunday Ticket + Super Fan is a thing of beauty :snicker:

BAM
10-17-2007, 09:53 AM
Once again. And again in HD. :rockon:

BlackMetalNinja
10-17-2007, 10:17 AM

And my response just like every week is, I can't get it, it's not an option for me.

BAM
10-17-2007, 11:08 AM
I've actually decided not to get it either, BMN.

Thankfully I read the fine print before clicking ORDER and apparently you need all your receivers connected to a phone line which is complete BS. I don't have phone service at home because I don't need it and I'm not paying an extra $30 for it.

BlackMetalNinja
10-17-2007, 11:15 AM

Thankfully I read the fine print before clicking ORDER and apparently you need all your receivers connected to a phone line which is complete BS. I don't have phone service at home because I don't need it and I'm not paying an extra $30 for it.

Check into that, but I know I've heard others say here that it's not true that you have to have a phone line. That would be another strike against it for me as well, but the primary problem is that the only place I could mount it is directly facing a solid line of trees that are about 15 feet away.

mybills
10-17-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm hoping that amazing rookie on the Viking's (can't remember his name) will embarrass the hell out of Dallas. :pray:

BAM
10-17-2007, 11:19 AM
I've heard also that it doesn't matter but right in the terms and conditions it states that if they detect any of your receivers are not hooked up to a land line, they have the right to terminate your service and charge the full price for the receivers (which is $300 for an HD).

Apparently the phone line is used to send updates to your boxes and order PPV events. What a crock.

Maybe eventually when I need phone service I'll switch.

OpIv37
10-17-2007, 11:21 AM

no you don't.

I have Sunday Ticket and I don't have a home phone either. It works fine.

In fact, before I disconnected my home phone, I called DirecTV and asked them if it would affect my service or my Sunday Ticket and they said it wouldn't.

mybills
10-17-2007, 11:29 AM
BAM, there should always be a land line in a house with a baby in it.

motherly advice finished.

BAM
10-17-2007, 11:30 AM
no you don't.

I have Sunday Ticket and I don't have a home phone either. It works fine.

In fact, before I disconnected my home phone, I called DirecTV and asked them if it would affect my service or my Sunday Ticket and they said it wouldn't.

According to their terms and conditions you do.........

For some reason I decided to read it and I'm glad I did because I usually don't read those things.

OpIv37
10-17-2007, 11:32 AM
According to their terms and conditions you do.........

For some reason I decided to read it and I'm glad I did because I usually don't read those things.

well I can tell you they don't enforce it because I had problems with one of my DVR's trying to download updates. I called DirecTV and specifically asked to disable downloading since I didn't have a phone and they told me it couldn't be done- so on two separate occasions I've told them that I don't have it hooked to a phone line and they didnt' do anything about it.

billsburgh
10-17-2007, 11:33 AM
can I get a partial refund from DTV this week since the Bills are on the local network?

BAM
10-17-2007, 11:35 AM
Like any company in the world, It probably just depends who you talk to. I'd rather be safe than risk paying a BS fee.

billsburgh
10-17-2007, 11:35 AM

I"ve had DTV for almost 4 years now and have never had any of my receivers hooked up to a phone line. it's not really necesarry. the only use for it that I can see is the caller id option on the tv screen. dont let that stop you from getting it.

BAM
10-17-2007, 11:44 AM
That's cool but now the promotion I wanted was over yesterday. Included a free HD Receiver, $100 cash back, $50 visa card, and free shipping + installation. Seemed like an awesome deal. I guess they'll probably start another one eventually. We'll see.

billsburgh
10-17-2007, 11:55 AM
That's cool but now the promotion I wanted was over yesterday. Included a free HD Receiver, $100 cash back, $50 visa card, and free shipping + installation. Seemed like an awesome deal. I guess they'll probably start another one eventually. We'll see.
there's always some kind of promotion going on and it usually includes a free HD receiver or DVR and some other things thrown in.