PDA

View Full Version : DJ Press conference - 2:30 PM Today!

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 11:08 AM
JAURON PRESS CONFERENCE AT ABOUT 2:30: Buffalobills.com will be streaming Dick Jauron's press conference live. It's scheduled for approximately 2:30 pm.
The locker room is open to the media from 1:30 to 2:30 following practice which runs 11:15 to 1:30.
Scheduled to address the media are Aaron Schobel, J.P. Losman, Marshawn Lynch, Donte Whitner, Trent Edwards and Lee Evans.

http://buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.jsp?FILE_300=http://play.rbn.com/play.asx?url=nfl/nfl/open/bills/wmlive/101707jauronlive.wmv&proto=mms?mswmext=.asx

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 12:15 PM
I have been to a few other boards and they think this is going to get real ugly today. The press will have some questions lined up that will even make OJ feel uncomfortable.

PcA125
10-17-2007, 12:16 PM
lol, too bad I have class at 2:30

Forward_Lateral
10-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Meh, DJ is probably just going to let us know that Wire is inactive, and Price is hurt.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 01:29 PM
It's ready to start.

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 01:36 PM
Not on yet.

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 01:37 PM
Denny & Lenoard out.

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 01:38 PM
JP participated in full in todays practice.

Edwards will be starter for this week.

Good day of practice.

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 01:39 PM
#1 QB gets all the reps.

JP only practiced 3 times. Rusty. JP another week of practice.

Only talking about 1 week when talking about QB situation.

Trent done a nice job for a rookie QB.

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 01:40 PM
Q:JP still have ability to be starter?

Dick: Didn't answer. Said something about ability.

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 01:42 PM
JP knows who made decision. It was my descision.
Talked to everyone when making decision, including Ralph and Marv.

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Nobodys complained about Trent being named starter.

raphael120
10-17-2007, 01:43 PM
Jaurons an idiot...they have a whole article on Evans saying he wanted JP and that whoever gets named needs to stay the starter. Now dick is sayin "oh well no one voiced concerns to me"

BS.

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 01:43 PM
They need to score points on offense. No big plays in rush or pass game. Searching for ways to do it.

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Dick liked Willis, thought he was a good back.

raphael120
10-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Still no answer to why Price is still on roster and not on IR...what an idiot.

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Ravens happy with trade, and Bills like Edwards the 3rd round pick they got for Willis.

raphael120
10-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Jauron wouldnt comment on who was the QB after the Ravens game. didn't say who was the leader of the offense of the bills, would keep reiterating Edwards is the QB for this week, etc...

I think its safe to say Edwards is keeping the job. Oh and it's also safe to say Jauron is a gutless moron of a coach just like Mularkey.

Oaf
10-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Ravens happy with trade, and Bills like Edwards the 3rd round pick they got for Willis.
That's interesting. Half of what we got could in that trade could prove to be a better player than McGahee, and we still got another 3rd to boot.

Inetpub
10-17-2007, 02:42 PM
Jauron wouldnt comment on who was the QB after the Ravens game. didn't say who was the leader of the offense of the bills, would keep reiterating Edwards is the QB for this week, etc...

I think its safe to say Edwards is keeping the job. Oh and it's also safe to say Jauron is a gutless moron of a coach just like Mularkey.

How is Jauron "gutless" when he is making a decision he thinks is best for the team? Apparantly you moron JP lovers just think that JP is some god here. He hasnt proved anything to anyone in 4 years. Mularky saw that, Jauron is acting on his judgment of what he thinks is best for the team.

Criticize JP for letting them make the decision. We wouldnt be having this discussion had JP been able to throw for 3 tds and 250 yards consistently. Dont criticize the coaches for doing thier jobs and wanting to field a team that can play.

justasportsfan
10-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Apparantly you moron JP lovers just think that JP is some god here. He hasnt proved anything to anyone in 4 years.

I feel a ban coming. Misspelling "apparently" is a nono!

Inetpub
10-17-2007, 02:54 PM
I feel a ban coming. Misspelling "apparently" is a nono!

It still doesnt take away from the fact that JP has only himself to blame for not being able to do anything in his 4 years here. If you are going out of your way to blame the coaches for making a decision such as pulling the plug on JP, then you must understand that JP hasnt really done much to help his cause.

raphael120
10-17-2007, 02:56 PM
How is Jauron "gutless" when he is making a decision he thinks is best for the team? Apparantly you moron JP lovers just think that JP is some god here. He hasnt proved anything to anyone in 4 years. Mularky saw that, Jauron is acting on his judgment of what he thinks is best for the team.

Criticize JP for letting them make the decision. We wouldnt be having this discussion had JP been able to throw for 3 tds and 250 yards consistently. Dont criticize the coaches for doing thier jobs and wanting to field a team that can play.

Ok, first off, I'm not a JP lover. Ive never been happy with him. And if the coaches feel the same thing, then just come out and say Edwards is the QB of this team and be over with it instead of being GUTLESS and making excuses sayin JP is rusty. Are you kidding me?! VINNY TESTEVERDE CAME INTO A GAME AND WON IT AFTER BEING 3 DAYS ON THE TEAM.

I have no problem with Edwards starting, I want him to start, but the way Jauron is pussy footing around the whole issue is DUMB. Now what. If Edwards sucks against the Ravens, do we put JP back in? Then what? If JP is back in and he still sucks do we pull him and put Edwards back in?

HHURRICANE
10-17-2007, 03:22 PM
Ok, first off, I'm not a JP lover. Ive never been happy with him. And if the coaches feel the same thing, then just come out and say Edwards is the QB of this team and be over with it instead of being GUTLESS and making excuses sayin JP is rusty. Are you kidding me?! VINNY TESTEVERDE CAME INTO A GAME AND WON IT AFTER BEING 3 DAYS ON THE TEAM.

I have no problem with Edwards starting, I want him to start, but the way Jauron is pussy footing around the whole issue is DUMB. Now what. If Edwards sucks against the Ravens, do we put JP back in? Then what? If JP is back in and he still sucks do we pull him and put Edwards back in?

Vinny is a vet, where JP is essentially a rookie. Vets are never rusty, just rookies.

Forward_Lateral
10-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Vinny is a vet, where JP is essentially a rookie. Vets are never rusty, just rookies.

:rofl: How is JP essentially a rookie? That is the most idiotic thing I've ever read.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 03:26 PM

:fogey: Crusty but not rusty got it.