PDA

View Full Version : Jauron = Full of Crap = Mularkey II

raphael120
10-17-2007, 02:11 PM
No one said anything about JP being rusty til today, no one said anything about his injury being an issue either, I thinkthey're giving Trent one last time to get a strangle hold on this job. You can not agrue that the coaches are giving every chance for Trent to take the job. Pick a fricken QB and stick with him. JP is pissed, half of the offense is pissed too, and Jauron is just ignoring it.

Another Bills losing season, aanother QB contraversy, another crappy coach playing for his job.

Im sick of it.

OpIv37
10-17-2007, 02:13 PM
hahaha I just said almost the exact same thing in another thread.

This "injury" stuff with JP is just another way to buy one more look at Edwards before offically naming a starter.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 02:14 PM
These games are killing all of us and we are killing each other, it's sad.

Philagape
10-17-2007, 02:16 PM
hahaha I just said almost the exact same thing in another thread.

This "injury" stuff with JP is just another way to buy one more look at Edwards before offically naming a starter.

me too. I don't believe a word of it.

raphael120
10-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Faith In JP? A little.

Faith In Edwards? Sure!

Faith in Jauron? NONE WHATSOEVER!

RockStar36
10-17-2007, 02:23 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with the decision if Edwards did something that definitely won him the job, but he didn't.

He looked poised and under control but I put a large portion of the Dallas game on him. The offense only put up 3 points and he threw a costly INT in the red zone. That was huge. The defense and special teams did everything to win that game and the offense did everything to lose the game.

I also didn't see that much in the Jets game that overly impressed me. He looked good and poised but so would anybody against the Jets.

I don't know. I'm not being a JP homer. I want the team to win. And I don't think Edwards gives them that chance against Baltimore.

raphael120
10-17-2007, 02:25 PM
I honestly think nothing is going to change.

With Edwards, we're going to move the ball consistantly and not score.

With JP he's going to have those sputtering offensive drives, occasional big plays, scrambles, boneheaded mistakes, and not score.

Either way...we're not scoring. Our coaches don't know how to gameplan for scoring, dont know how to manage time outs, call the right plays at the right time...it's just pointless.

I hope no one gets all happy about any QB we stick behind center because this system this offense is running off of is not going to get anything done anytime soon. Guess what, we werent a high scoring team last year, we WONT be this year either. We will thrive off turnovers, we will lose most of the close games JUST like we did last year. You know why? Fairchild and Jauron. The only constant from this year and last is the coaching, and it's the same problems no matter who is at QB. WE CANT SCORE POINTS!

Could you imagine how abysmal our offense would be if Lynch wasn't such a ****ing beast and scored on those long runs. Most of which were run on 3rd and long.

HHURRICANE
10-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Mortenson knew yesterday morning so I guess JP didn't have that much time to work off the rust.

Imagine Jim Kelly needing an extra week to work the "rust" off once being cleared to play. This is actually pretty funny.

No doubt that they want Trent to win the game and play well. Had we beat Dallas he would have been already named the starter.

Jan Reimers
10-17-2007, 02:28 PM
It's hard NOT to be sick of this crap.

I actually think we have some talent, but we will never win with the carousel of coaching clowns that come and go every few years.

I would love to see a decent coach here again.

raphael120
10-17-2007, 02:29 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with the decision if Edwards did something that definitely won him the job, but he didn't.

He looked poised and under control but I put a large portion of the Dallas game on him. The offense only put up 3 points and he threw a costly INT in the red zone. That was huge. The defense and special teams did everything to win that game and the offense did everything to lose the game.

I also didn't see that much in the Jets game that overly impressed me. He looked good and poised but so would anybody against the Jets.

I don't know. I'm not being a JP homer. I want the team to win. And I don't think Edwards gives them that chance against Baltimore.

Edwards wouldnt have had an opportunity to throw that INT if the right call for a run was called by the coaches.

Edwards wouldve put up better stats if he wasn't forced to throw screens to Robert ****ing Royal and MIchael "Hi i have no idea why I play in the NFL" Gaines.

As much as i may not be impressed with JP or Edwards thus far, I think the underlying problem is, and will continue to be the horrible playcalls. I guarantee Evans will once again be inconsequential, Lynch will not be utilized in the passing game, and Edwards will be throwing underneath still and we'll lose to the Ravens. i wont be suprised if its another close loss and the defense and special teams keep us in it.

justasportsfan
10-17-2007, 02:35 PM
No doubt that they want Trent to win the game and play well. Had we beat Dallas he would have been already named the starter.3pts isn't gonna cut it.

justasportsfan
10-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Edwards wouldve put up better stats if he wasn't forced to throw screens to Robert ****ing Royal and MIchael "Hi i have no idea why I play in the NFL" Gaines.

.he wasn't forced to, he chose to.

Jan Reimers
10-17-2007, 02:36 PM
I agree. Not only is Jauron a backstabbing weasel, but he can't coach, either.

justasportsfan
10-17-2007, 02:37 PM
where' EE to defend Dick ?

raphael120
10-17-2007, 02:39 PM
he wasn't forced to, he chose to.

Maybe he was forced to because our OC didn't call the right play to exploit open zones or bad matchups, etc.... I find it hard to believe that the check down is the only thing open 70% of the time if the right play call was chosen.

justasportsfan
10-17-2007, 02:42 PM
Maybe he was forced to because our OC didn't call the right play to exploit open zones or bad matchups, etc.... I find it hard to believe that the check down is the only thing open 70% of the time if the right play call was chosen.
the plays were called . he just wasn't too confident about taking shots downfield. LIke I said in a prior post, there was a wr open up the middle jumping up and down waving to Trent that he was open but Trent went with Royals instead.

Maybe TE's mindset was not to screw up what the D and ST had already built andgo for the sure thing. Checkdown.

HHURRICANE
10-17-2007, 02:42 PM
3pts isn't gonna cut it.

I think JP would have gotten killed in the Dallas game. JP does not know how to operate in the pocket. Period.

Edwards is a rookie so we should temper our expectations but for a rookie he's played two pretty impressive games.

JP has enough experience that there is no excuse for the way he has played including pre-season.

raphael120
10-17-2007, 02:52 PM
Well how bout this:

If I ever see a game where we lose based on the play of the Edwards, I'll agree with you Justa. But until then, all I see is Edwards playing well with coaches blowing games for us.

djjimkelly
10-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Mortenson knew yesterday morning so I guess JP didn't have that much time to work off the rust.

Imagine Jim Kelly needing an extra week to work the "rust" off once being cleared to play. This is actually pretty funny.

No doubt that they want Trent to win the game and play well. Had we beat Dallas he would have been already named the starter.

had to O done anything we would have won. not blaming edwards not blaming anyone except horrific coaching. remember we did start on dallas 40 3 times 0 points.

ill blame everyone for that! coaching especiallly

justasportsfan
10-17-2007, 03:01 PM
Well how bout this:

If I ever see a game where we lose based on the play of the Edwards, I'll agree with you Justa. .
we did lose the game because of Edwards' play. The INT.If you mean "his play singlehandedly losing games" .... Again, I am not against Edwards just not sold on him yet.

Philagape
10-17-2007, 03:28 PM

I find it easy to believe.

Who's a "bad matchup" against Josh Reed? Parrish? Aiken? Unless there's a linebacker on them within 10 yards .... but if you need a 15-20 yarder, who can be counted on?

churchinski
10-17-2007, 06:16 PM
No one said anything about JP being rusty til today, no one said anything about his injury being an issue either, I thinkthey're giving Trent one last time to get a strangle hold on this job. You can not agrue that the coaches are giving every chance for Trent to take the job. Pick a fricken QB and stick with him. JP is pissed, half of the offense is pissed too, and Jauron is just ignoring it.

Another Bills losing season, aanother QB contraversy, another crappy coach playing for his job.

Im sick of it.
now half the offense is pissed ?

why is that and who said they were ?

are they pissed because JP isn't in there ,or is that the rumor you would like everyone to believe ?

lol

whatever makes this easier to digest

churchinski
10-17-2007, 06:53 PM

Im sick of it.
so he didn't use the word rusty in regard to losman until today ...and ...what is the point you make ?
why would he need to say it before today ?

you say the coaches are giving TE every chance to take the job...and ?...what would be the wrong with that ?

JP is pissed ?... so what most players that lose their starting roll are pissed...just an expected reaction, but that can't stand in the way of a coach putting the best player in...so what's the point ?

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 08:41 PM
No one said anything about JP being rusty til today.

JP has been rusty since the end of week 15 last year.
He sucked in the Tenn. game , Ravens game, all pre-season, Denver game, Pitts. game, and NE game.

Wys Guy
10-17-2007, 09:28 PM

Im sick of it.
Honestly, most of you give this team's FO and coaching staff FAR too much credit. IMO, and just as you said raphael about Jauron = Dope II, these guys are merely grasping at straws.

If Losman were even heaving the deep balls that he did last year he'd still be starting.