PDA

View Full Version : I am doing what the FO refuses to do.

HHURRICANE
10-17-2007, 03:01 PM
Trent has been named as the Buffalo Bills starter.

This organization is done with JP. The quotes from Jauron and Levy are pretty funny. Marv:"Not necessarily?" That's like saying "well, if Trent should die than I think JP would make a good replacement for him."

Geez, enough already. We get it. You and Dick are not JP fans and you haven't been since you got here and you have been trying for 2 years to replace him.

Time for this board to move on and accept the fact that Edwards is our new starting QB.

shelby
10-17-2007, 03:02 PM
Until it is announced by OBD, i will assume Trent is starting this week only.

justasportsfan
10-17-2007, 03:03 PM

This organization is done with JP. The quotes from Jauron and Levy are pretty funny. Marv:"Not necessarily?" That's like saying "well, if Trent should die than I think JP would make a good replacement for him."

Geez, enough already. We get it. You and Dick are not JP fans and you haven't been since you got here and you have been trying for 2 years to replace him.

Time for this board to move on and accept the fact that Edwards is our new starting QB.
no!

HHURRICANE
10-17-2007, 03:07 PM
no!

Does anyone, anyone, believe that if Trent plays well on Sunday that JP would see the field again?

OpIv37
10-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Until it is announced by OBD, i will assume Trent is starting this week only.

I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I'd like to sell you, as well as some lovely oceanfront property in Montana.

LtBillsFan66
10-17-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm using my Losman jersey as a doormat to wipe off my muddy shoes.

raphael120
10-17-2007, 03:13 PM
I'm using my Losman jersey as a doormat to wipe off my muddy shoes.

You can use my McGahee jersey to clean off he dirty Losman jersey.

LtBillsFan66
10-17-2007, 03:13 PM
You can use my McGahee jersey to clean off he dirty Losman jersey.

:up:

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 03:17 PM
I got an new Evans this year for me and my son to replace last years Losman, which replaced my older Spikes, which replaced my even older Bledsoe.....notice a pattern here?

Do you think the NFL does this crap on purpose just to force us to buy new Jersey's? It's almost like a ponzi scheme and no one gets a payout but the NFL, somebody call Spitzer!!

justasportsfan
10-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Does anyone, anyone, believe that if Trent plays well on Sunday that JP would see the field again?
I'm with shelby. Things change and both coaches and GM's change their decisions all the time.

If I were to base things on what you said, Marv has always maintained he would've stuck with JP. Dick always said JP is a good qb and will get better. Now they're singing a differrent tune.

Even if Trent plays well this sunday but stinks it up the next few games, you will see the coaches try to make something up in order to salvage their decisions of dumping JP too soon.

HHURRICANE
10-17-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm with shelby. Things change and both coaches and GM's change their decisions all the time.

If I were to base things on what you said, Marv has always maintained he would've stuck with JP. Dick always said JP is a good qb and will get better. Now they're singing a differrent tune.

Even if Trent plays well this sunday but stinks it up the next few games, you will see the coaches try to make something up in order to salvage their decisions of dumping JP too soon.

They want Trent. This front office has been pretty transparent.

Michael82
10-17-2007, 03:26 PM
I agree with this, but I also feel that if Edwards continues to struggle and the offense looks like crap against a tough D like the Ravens, then they will give JP Losman one last chance and say that he's 100% next week.

justasportsfan
10-17-2007, 03:26 PM
They want Trent..for now
This front office has been pretty transparent. did you read my post about Marv and Dick changing their minds from time to time?

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 03:30 PM
I have this weird feeling that some of you actually want TE to fail so you can call for JP back. I want whoever is playing QB for the Bills to win the F-in game. I am a Bills fan and whoever gives the Bills the best chance to win, whether it because of BS or hiding is fine. Play all the games you want, just field a winning team with a leader running it.

Philagape
10-17-2007, 03:32 PM
I'd put it this way ... It's Trent's job to lose. Each game he doesn't stink buys him another game.

Michael82
10-17-2007, 03:37 PM
I have this weird feeling that some of you actually want TE to fail so you can call for JP back. I want whoever is playing QB for the Bills to win the F-in game. I am a Bills fan and whoever gives the Bills the best chance to win, whether it because of BS or hiding is fine. Play all the games you want, just field a winning team with a leader running it.

If you really believe that, then you are a fool. :::

LtBillsFan66
10-17-2007, 03:40 PM

I have the same feeling. They are not real fans.

justasportsfan
10-17-2007, 03:41 PM
I agree.

justasportsfan
10-17-2007, 03:43 PM
They want Trent. This front office has been pretty transparent.
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=137303

Do I lie ?:D

acehole
10-17-2007, 04:01 PM

I believe you may be correct about the above ...but the premise of your first post is wrong...after all if T Edwards sucks or does great ..coach is only an injury away from grovling back to ol uncle JP to save his last coaching job he will ever get in the NFL. If T Edwards plays marginal football like he did against the cowboys the coaches can reinsert JP anytime and say well he is now un rusty and 100%...and after all we nevr said he lost his starter statues bha h bllah blah...

Bone
10-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Trent's the future nuff said.

acehole
10-17-2007, 04:13 PM

Wanting sombody to fail and not believing the hype over my own eyes is different. I think T Edwards is a good young rookie propect...who lacks experience...and not quite ready. I do not think based on what I saw in what 2.5 game that he is better at this piont then JP Lossman. End of piont. Lets take a wait and see..I think the coaches are looking at this the same way. However I will not be suprised if he goes out there and stinks up the place as I have not seen in him (Yet) the same thing that gives skooby and others a 7 hour boner. If he plays marginal it will only justfy my above assumtion about what I think he is at this piont...and not the savior or Tom Brady or I think Joe Montanna was used also. This team has personel problems and coaching problems..it never had a qb problem..up until Jp's Injury. this debate has been masking that. So breath poeple. It is the T Edwards suporters who I think want JP to fail vs the other way around.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Wanting sombody to fail and not believing the hype over my own eyes is different. I think T Edwards is a good young rookie propect...who lacks experience...and not quite ready. I do not think based on what I saw in what 2.5 game that he is better at this piont then JP Lossman. End of piont. Lets take a wait and see..I think the coaches are looking at this the same way. However I will not be suprised if he goes out there and stinks up the place as I have not seen in him (Yet) the same thing that gives skooby and others a 7 hour boner. If he plays marginal it will only justfy my above assumtion about what I think he is at this piont...and not the savior or Tom Brady or I think Joe Montanna was used also. This team has personel problems and coaching problems..it never had a qb problem..up until Jp's Injury. this debate has been masking that. So breath poeple. It is the T Edwards suporters who I think want JP to fail vs the other way around.

I have a boner to win, not for Trent. That's where many of people are failing to grasp the situation. I want the Bills to win and with JP's 19 losses versus 8 wins, I have seen enough. He can't dink, he can't bomb and he cannot read the D. There isn't much left for him but to accept the fact that a hall of fame career is not coming to pass. The quicker people who supported his efforts come to the conclusion that .500 or less is not a winning season, the better. 9-7 doesn't make the playoffs nor is 10-6 a assurance of that as well. 11-5 or better we visit the post season and with a NE team just stacked we are wild card prone at best for a few more years.

I want our team to win, the best chance for that is leave our career .300 winning QB behind for lost.

churchinski
10-17-2007, 07:51 PM

no it's time to welcome the fact that they have found a better QB