PDA

View Full Version : Coaches outsmarting themselves again, this time on the QB situation

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 05:43 PM
Can this coaching crew really get anything right?? The players do not want a F-ed up situation at QB and want to know who they are playing with. How can the players even prepare properly and gain a consistency with one QB or the other if they do not know who is going to play??

Pussy footing around has cost us games and now it's going to cost us time / the season. I am sick of this coaching crew already and can just see their college "Degrees" getting in the way of us improving.

Put the hammer down, show us who is going to lead this team and why. You coach scared, you act scared which means you are scared. Scared Doesn't work in the NFL guys, only in the movies.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 05:47 PM
Watch this video and try to find one person that wants to have them juggle a QB. Everyone on here is like uummm, yeah we need a leader. Do these A-hole coaches listen??

http://buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.jsp?FILE_300=http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/bills/wmdemand/06billsfocus/101707qb.wmv&proto=mms?mswmext=.asx

Let's play a coaching game, I'll act real smart and use my script and be a politician and not give a straight answer about anything. What these guys don't realize is half the town spend 2/3 of it's money to come to the F-in games or watch it but yet we deserve to just be held out in limbo, right?

These coaches make me sick.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Reach down between your legs Dick, what do you feel?? Grab, turn and decide.

Anything less is just a cop-out, lame ass, chicken**** excuse for yourself and the people around you.

Mitchy moo
10-17-2007, 05:51 PM
Reach down between your legs Dick, what do you feel?? Grab, turn and decide.

Anything less is just a cop-out, lame ass, chicken**** excuse for yourself and the people around you.

We also know that JP is ready to play and he is saying he is ready but you want to take a look at your options. We as fans would like to have a few options at Headcoach, you aren't one of them.

YardRat
10-17-2007, 05:51 PM
I'd post a comment, but I don't want to ruin your attempt at breaking the record for 'most consecutive posts in a thread you started'.

YardRat
10-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Ooops. Sorry.

Typ0
10-17-2007, 06:14 PM
pussyfooting around is not doing something to solve the problem we have at the QB position. Just making a decision and supporting one guy does not solve the problem.

83evans
10-17-2007, 06:24 PM
Can this coaching crew really get anything right?? The players do not want a F-ed up situation at QB and want to know who they are playing with. How can the players even prepare properly and gain a consistency with one QB or the other if they do not know who is going to play??

Pussy footing around has cost us games and now it's going to cost us time / the season. I am sick of this coaching crew already and can just see their college "Degrees" getting in the way of us improving.

Put the hammer down, show us who is going to lead this team and why. You coach scared, you act scared which means you are scared. Scared Doesn't work in the NFL guys, only in the movies.

Stop posting. I dont mind what you wrote but to respond to yourself 4-5 times is just stupid. DAMN!

gil
10-17-2007, 06:40 PM
YAY!!! another QB thread, I'm glad someone is finally breaking new ground on this board, lord knows no one has been talking about it.