• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Evans and Losman sound pretty peeved...

"What do you think?" Losman said, when asked if he was getting tired of having to prove himself as a starter. "It's an awkward situation to be in again."
    Receiver Lee Evans had a lukewarm reaction to the decision.
    "Do I have a choice?" Evans said. "If that's the decision they make, that's what we've got to do. We've got to rally behind Trent and go win some games."
    Evans' biggest concern is that the Bills don't fluctuate between the two, as happened in 2005 under former coach Mike Mularkey.
    "It's the worst thing you can do," Evans said. "I think the most important thing is that they stick with their decision and not play quarterback carousel. You stick with one and I think that'll be in the best interest of the team."

• churchinski
    Senior Zoner
    • Sep 2007

Re: Evans and Losman sound pretty peeved...

losman is peeved ?
    this is news?

again ....how much does it take to anticape that losman wouldn't like a decision to bench him

Comment

• raphael120
      • Oct 2005

Love this part:

"Would I like to get another shot? Of course. Do I feel I deserve another shot? Of course. I've been through a lot with this organization throughout the years," Losman said. "I earned it a little bit to go in there and get a second chance."

Kid has a point, he's been through a bunch of bull**** since he's gotten here, and now this.

Comment

• raphael120
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by churchinski
        losman is peeved ?
        this is news?

again ....how much does it take to anticape that losman wouldn't like a decision to bench him
        I just like it how he's kinda sayin "eff you" to Ralph Wilson by saying that he's been through alot for this organization and he deserves a second chance.

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

I get ticked off at work sometimes too. And I make like 100 times less. Boo hoo.
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• deepslant
            • May 2007

Waiting to start Losman removes the knee excuse for this week. If he went out and didn't perform he'd have a great excuse. Gives Ralph one more week to size up the rookie.
            *********The Kid**********

Comment

• kinigirly
              • Sep 2005

i wonder how many other guys besides lee feel like that. having multiple unhappy boys is never good especially on this team. as for jp i understand where he's coming from. i want to see him play for my team, but part of me thinks he'd get a better professional shot on a team not run by bipolar tards.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                • Sep 2004

IMO, two games weren't enough.
                The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• im4bflo
                  the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                  • Sep 2003

Evans doesn't sound too happy with comments like what can he do about it,
                  and JP should get another shot, I think he prefers JP.
                  JP should be po'd he's been skrewed over too many times.

Comment

• churchinski
                    Senior Zoner
                    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by raphael120
                    Love this part:

"Would I like to get another shot? Of course. Do I feel I deserve another shot? Of course. I've been through a lot with this organization throughout the years," Losman said. "I earned it a little bit to go in there and get a second chance."

Kid has a point, he's been through a bunch of bull**** since he's gotten here, and now this.
                    no he doesn't

he needs to grow up and drop the "I deserve BS"
                    no person 'deserves' what he has been given for playing football
                    and playing badly at that

this primadonna has had the red carpet rolled out for him and now the team has decided it's past time to put the team interest ahead of losman's individual interests

he needs to wake the f up and realize that for the millions he is getting paid there are expectations beyond this BS that somehow he is entitled to all this developement time

it's the team that deserves a far better return on their investment than listening to this overpaid punk running his yap
                    Last edited by churchinski; 10-18-2007, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• raphael120
                      • Oct 2005

Well theyre sayin the younger guys on the team want Edwards and the older guys on the team want Losman back, which is understandable, always seems to work out that way usually. The old guys want to win now, the young guys are just learning too

Comment

• raphael120
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by churchinski
                        no he doesn't

he needs to grow up an drop the "I desreve BS"
                        no person 'deserves' what he has been given for play football
                        and playing badly at that

he needs to wake the f up and realize that for the millions he is getting paid there are expectations beyond this BS that somehow he is entitled to all this developement time

it's the team that deserves a far better return on their investment than listening to this overpaid punk running his yap
                        LOL he's really not making all that much i dont think. I think he's only scheduled to make maybe 2-3 million this year. Know how much we threw at Nall to ride the pine last year? Over one million. There's plenty of bigger wastes of meat on this roster getting paid more than they should other than Losman.
                        If you say that about Losman, what about Evans? he aint doin **** yet. triplett, royal, peters, schobel, walker, dockery, almost all the big money guys aren't playing their worth.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                          Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                          • Jan 2004

evans is all but gone after his contract is up. there's no way he's going to want to stay here. **** this front office.

Comment

• churchinski
                            Senior Zoner
                            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by raphael120
                            LOL he's really not making all that much i dont think. I think he's only scheduled to make maybe 2-3 million this year. Know how much we threw at Nall to ride the pine last year? There's plenty of bigger wastes of meat on this roster getting paid more than they should other than Losman.
                            did you just say only 2 or 3 million ?

are you sure the elevator is going all the way up

since when is 2 or 3 million ....only ?

when some punk is getting paid 3 million for the way he has played after being in the league for 3+ years he should at least be smart enough to keep his mouth shut and be happy he has a roster spot

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                              • Feb 2005

I guarantee you that evens will NOT be back if he thinks the FO is going to jerk around with QBs again!
                              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍