PDA

View Full Version : Evans and Losman sound pretty peeved...

raphael120
10-17-2007, 08:02 PM
"What do you think?" Losman said, when asked if he was getting tired of having to prove himself as a starter. "It's an awkward situation to be in again."
Receiver Lee Evans (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6772/;_ylt=AnhvwiCRNOYpebHohKa_E1YdsLYF) had a lukewarm reaction to the decision.
"Do I have a choice?" Evans said. "If that's the decision they make, that's what we've got to do. We've got to rally behind Trent and go win some games."
Evans' biggest concern is that the Bills don't fluctuate between the two, as happened in 2005 under former coach Mike Mularkey.
"It's the worst thing you can do," Evans said. "I think the most important thing is that they stick with their decision and not play quarterback carousel. You stick with one and I think that'll be in the best interest of the team."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bills-edwards&prov=ap&type=lgns

churchinski
10-17-2007, 08:05 PM
losman is peeved ?
this is news?

again ....how much does it take to anticape that losman wouldn't like a decision to bench him

raphael120
10-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Love this part:

"Would I like to get another shot? Of course. Do I feel I deserve another shot? Of course. I've been through a lot with this organization throughout the years," Losman said. "I earned it a little bit to go in there and get a second chance."

Kid has a point, he's been through a bunch of bull**** since he's gotten here, and now this.

raphael120
10-17-2007, 08:06 PM
losman is peeved ?
this is news?

again ....how much does it take to anticape that losman wouldn't like a decision to bench him

I just like it how he's kinda sayin "eff you" to Ralph Wilson by saying that he's been through alot for this organization and he deserves a second chance.

Philagape
10-17-2007, 08:06 PM
I get ticked off at work sometimes too. And I make like 100 times less. Boo hoo. :violin:

deepslant
10-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Waiting to start Losman removes the knee excuse for this week. If he went out and didn't perform he'd have a great excuse. Gives Ralph one more week to size up the rookie.

kinigirly
10-17-2007, 08:09 PM
i wonder how many other guys besides lee feel like that. having multiple unhappy boys is never good especially on this team. as for jp i understand where he's coming from. i want to see him play for my team, but part of me thinks he'd get a better professional shot on a team not run by bipolar tards.

The last buffalo fan
10-17-2007, 08:10 PM
IMO, two games weren't enough.

im4bflo
Evans doesn't sound too happy with comments like what can he do about it,
and JP should get another shot, I think he prefers JP.
JP should be po'd he's been skrewed over too many times.

churchinski
Love this part:

"Would I like to get another shot? Of course. Do I feel I deserve another shot? Of course. I've been through a lot with this organization throughout the years," Losman said. "I earned it a little bit to go in there and get a second chance."

Kid has a point, he's been through a bunch of bull**** since he's gotten here, and now this.

no he doesn't

he needs to grow up and drop the "I deserve BS"
no person 'deserves' what he has been given for playing football
and playing badly at that

this primadonna has had the red carpet rolled out for him and now the team has decided it's past time to put the team interest ahead of losman's individual interests

he needs to wake the f up and realize that for the millions he is getting paid there are expectations beyond this BS that somehow he is entitled to all this developement time

it's the team that deserves a far better return on their investment than listening to this overpaid punk running his yap

raphael120
10-17-2007, 08:11 PM
Well theyre sayin the younger guys on the team want Edwards and the older guys on the team want Losman back, which is understandable, always seems to work out that way usually. The old guys want to win now, the young guys are just learning too

raphael120
10-17-2007, 08:13 PM
no he doesn't

he needs to grow up an drop the "I desreve BS"
no person 'deserves' what he has been given for play football
and playing badly at that

he needs to wake the f up and realize that for the millions he is getting paid there are expectations beyond this BS that somehow he is entitled to all this developement time

it's the team that deserves a far better return on their investment than listening to this overpaid punk running his yap
LOL he's really not making all that much i dont think. I think he's only scheduled to make maybe 2-3 million this year. Know how much we threw at Nall to ride the pine last year? Over one million. There's plenty of bigger wastes of meat on this roster getting paid more than they should other than Losman.
If you say that about Losman, what about Evans? he aint doin **** yet. triplett, royal, peters, schobel, walker, dockery, almost all the big money guys aren't playing their worth.

Bill Brasky
10-17-2007, 08:14 PM
evans is all but gone after his contract is up. there's no way he's going to want to stay here. **** this front office.

churchinski
10-17-2007, 08:16 PM
LOL he's really not making all that much i dont think. I think he's only scheduled to make maybe 2-3 million this year. Know how much we threw at Nall to ride the pine last year? There's plenty of bigger wastes of meat on this roster getting paid more than they should other than Losman.
did you just say only 2 or 3 million ?

are you sure the elevator is going all the way up

since when is 2 or 3 million ....only ?

when some punk is getting paid 3 million for the way he has played after being in the league for 3+ years he should at least be smart enough to keep his mouth shut and be happy he has a roster spot

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-17-2007, 08:17 PM
I guarantee you that evens will NOT be back if he thinks the FO is going to jerk around with QBs again!

churchinski
10-17-2007, 08:19 PM
LOL he's really not making all that much i dont think. I think he's only scheduled to make maybe 2-3 million this year. Know how much we threw at Nall to ride the pine last year? Over one million. There's plenty of bigger wastes of meat on this roster getting paid more than they should other than Losman.
If you say that about Losman, what about Evans? he aint doin **** yet. triplett, royal, peters, schobel, walker, dockery, almost all the big money guys aren't playing their worth.

oh to the contrary I have already said several times that evans should keep his greasy piehole shut

and instead try to actually do something on the field

it is a shock that people cannot see through evans

he is as transparent as it gets

all evans is doing in a bad year is trying to pawn the blame off on everyone else

typical of WRs

churchinski
10-17-2007, 08:20 PM
I guarantee you that evens will NOT be back if he thinks the FO is going to jerk around with QBs again!

with the way evans is playing ... who cares

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 08:22 PM
Well theyre sayin the younger guys on the team want Edwards and the older guys on the team want Losman back, which is understandable, always seems to work out that way usually. The old guys want to win now, the young guys are just learning too

The old guys don't know what winning is. They have nothing to ***** about.

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 08:23 PM
IMO, two games weren't enough.

How about 27?

SABURZFAN
10-17-2007, 08:25 PM
i wonder how many other guys besides lee feel like that. having multiple unhappy boys is never good especially on this team. as for jp i understand where he's coming from. i want to see him play for my team, but part of me thinks he'd get a better professional shot on a team not run by bipolar tards.

i agree.where do TacklingDummy,The Answer,and churchinski sign up to get this team heading in the right direction? :idunno:

churchinski
10-17-2007, 08:26 PM
Love this part:

what the hell are you talking about ?
what BS has he been through ?

the ungrateful punk had the red carpet rolled out for him

they handed him the starting job without competing for it

3 years later he looks about the same as he did when he was a rookie

so it's time to move on and turn the page

and now the spoiled twerp throws his tantrum...who should that suprise ?

maybe he wouldn't be copping this attitude if they had forced him to earn the job instead

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 08:31 PM
They should have traded the cancer before the trade deadline. We don't need him dividing the locker room.

churchinski
10-17-2007, 08:32 PM
i agree.where do TacklingDummy,The Answer,and churchinski sign up to get this team heading in the right direction? :idunno:

ty

and the first thing I would do is tell Losman to either grow up and keep his mouth shut or he's cut

it would be made clear to him that the only way he is deserving of the starting job is if he shows it on the field and so far I haven't seen it

and the same would go for evans, keep your mouth shut and do your job

Illmatic15
10-17-2007, 08:41 PM
If Evans leaves then there is no point of supporting the bills, another star player gone because of stupid management, atleast keep our freggin 1st round draft picks that we made.......

SABURZFAN
10-17-2007, 08:44 PM
ty

and the first thing I would do is tell Losman to either grow up and keep his mouth shut or he's cut

it would be made clear to him that the only way he is deserving of the starting job is if he shows it on the field and so far I haven't seen it

and the same would go for evans, keep your mouth shut and do your job

:rofl: relax there tough guy.we don't need Cap Hell.

maybe i can get the Lickers to lend you a pair of their rose-colored glasses. :up:

move aside Devo,churchinski is cracking the whip.

churchinski
10-17-2007, 08:51 PM
:rofl: relax there tough guy.we don't need Cap Hell.

maybe i can get the Lickers to lend you a pair of their rose-colored glasses. :up:

move aside Devo,churchinski is cracking the whip.

there would be no cap hit
losman can be traded

TacklingDummy
10-17-2007, 08:53 PM
losman can be traded

5th rounder? Maybe 4th?

The Answer
10-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Who cares what Loseman and Evans say anyway - both are Donablow leftovers and need to keep their mouths shut or they will be riding the bench together.

~The Answer

churchinski
10-17-2007, 09:02 PM
5th rounder? Maybe 4th?

if he stepped over the line too far I wouldn't hestitate to give another team a 4th & 5Th rounder to take him

either way there would be no cap hit and no whining out of that prima donna

churchinski
10-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Who cares what Loseman and Evans say anyway - both are Donablow leftovers and need to keep their mouths shut or they will be riding the bench together.

~The Answer

for all the talking they do

they did nothing in games 1 & 2

The Answer
10-17-2007, 09:08 PM
for all the talking they do

they did nothing in games 1 & 2

Evans has been a major dissappointment - to the point where you might call him a bust given his regression as a player. Guess he can't do anything but catch the occassional deep ball. Drops way too many passess too.

~The Answer

SABURZFAN
10-17-2007, 09:10 PM
losman can be traded

you did not originally say that.you said cut.

churchinski
10-17-2007, 09:21 PM
you did not originally say that.you said cut.

ok so i didn't consider the cap hit

but marv would have taken that into consideration

remember i was talking as the coach marv is the GM

G. Host
10-17-2007, 09:31 PM

Sounds like the Bledsoe-Losman argument where Losman fans were claiming Moulds threw Losman under a bus. Now Evans is the thrower and Losman fans are defending same practice.

churchinski
10-17-2007, 09:33 PM
Sounds like the Bledsoe-Losman argument where Losman fans were claiming Moulds threw Losman under a bus. Now Evans is the thrower and Losman fans are defending same practice.
true

they didn't like moulds saying that he wanted the veteran QB in there

now they sing a different tune

The last buffalo fan
10-17-2007, 09:57 PM
I like this thread alot! :up:

The last buffalo fan
10-17-2007, 10:02 PM
How about 27?

You know what I'm talking about, so please cut the crap here.

The guy played his ass after the bye week last year, so after two mediocre games he has regresed? I'm not comparing him to Manning or to Brady, but even them have had and still have games like the ones JP had. Anyway, it is your opinion, and I have mine. :beers: :gobills:

churchinski
10-17-2007, 10:24 PM

The guy played his ass after the bye week last year, so after two mediocre games he has regresed? I'm not comparing him to Manning or to Brady, but even them have had and still have games like the ones JP had. Anyway, it is your opinion, and I have mine. :beers: :gobills:

you call 97 yards mediocre ?

worse yet most of those yards came during mop up time when the game was out of reach
what did he have after 3 quarters , like 30 yards or something?

that's mediocre to you ?

streetkings01
10-17-2007, 10:27 PM

The guy played his ass after the bye week last year, so after two mediocre games he has regresed? I'm not comparing him to Manning or to Brady, but even them have had and still have games like the ones JP had. Anyway, it is your opinion, and I have mine. :beers: :gobills:Brady and Manning have games like Losman 1 maybe 2 games per season, not 6-7 per season like Losman!

The Answer
10-17-2007, 10:34 PM

1) He didn't play his ass of last year - the stats are very skewed and misleading considering the teams he played, particularly the ones the so called 'big numbers' came against.

2) He played two horrible games to start this season - and on the first drive against the pats he did what he does best - turned the ball over.

~The Answer

The last buffalo fan
10-17-2007, 10:50 PM
ok.

churchinski
10-17-2007, 11:35 PM
Brady and Manning have games like Losman 1 maybe 2 games per season, not 6-7 per season like Losman!
well the lickers love to cherry pick

because they couldn't possibly go by his overall record

so it's....forget this season...and forget everything but the last 6 0r 7 games of last season

and who are they decieving ?..........themselves

and why are they engaging in self-deception ?.......because they're lickers, it's that simple

Oaf
10-17-2007, 11:42 PM
:air: TacklingDummy :hump: Saburz :hump: The Plagarist :hump: Churchinski

:puke:

:ontome:

Lexwhat
10-18-2007, 12:06 AM

You know, I have always wanted the QB that gives us the best chance to win, especially in the LONG-RUN, as any Bills fan should want. I don't think, however, that we owe anything special to JP...

IMO, JP played okay after the bye-week. I disagree that he played his ass off, and think he played several average (or poor) games.

He regressed somewhat at the end of last year too. I dont know why some people fail to mention JP's last 2 games against the Titans and Ravens...

Against the Titans, our most important game of the year, JP had 1 TD and 2 INT, and was sacked 3 times. I know our defense didn't play that great, but I'm tired of that excuse. The defense has also given us many chances to win games, but likewise, JP failed to do anything significant.

Either way, the bottom line is that Marv has no loyalties toward JP. He picked Trent Edwards for a reason. If he wants Trent to play (I don't think any of us can deny that Marv had input in the decision), why is that so difficult for people to accept?

Lexwhat
10-18-2007, 12:21 AM

Good point ... I didn't think of that before.

Dr. Lecter
10-18-2007, 07:53 AM
Why are people upset that JP is pissed about not starting?

He should not be happy that he isn't starting.

Tatonka
10-18-2007, 08:02 AM
evans is all but gone after his contract is up. there's no way he's going to want to stay here. **** this front office.

yeah, i was just thinking the same thing..

we might as well draft 2 wr's early this draft, because evans is sick of this ****.

Tatonka
10-18-2007, 08:03 AM
if evans stays here.. he will end up just like eric moulds.. never having a qb to gel with.. never winning ****..

this team sucks in so many ways.. i dont blame him for walking, which he is sure to do.

churchinski
10-18-2007, 08:03 AM
yeah, i was just thinking the same thing..

we mine as well draft 2 wr's early this draft, because evans is sick of this ****.

and the fans are sick of him not being able to get open

mybills
10-18-2007, 08:21 AM
AMEN, sista!:10:

LtBillsFan66
10-18-2007, 08:25 AM
Losman is becoming a locker room cancer.

churchinski
10-18-2007, 08:40 AM
Losman is becoming a locker room cancer.

take him to roswell they'll radiate him

justasportsfan
10-18-2007, 09:50 AM
They sound pretty peeved when you read the text and start interpreting it your own way But when you watch the interview , JP seemed okay. He evens laughs. That's what writers do, they take what was said and write things out of context so people will read.

LtBillsFan66
10-18-2007, 09:57 AM
JP seemed okay. He evens laughs.

So it's all a joke to him???

:down:

justasportsfan
10-18-2007, 10:01 AM
So it's all a joke to him???

:down:

this organization is a joke . You usually laugh at jokes.

JD
10-18-2007, 10:15 AM
When Edwards throws a bomb to Lee for a 60 yard TD, his attitude towards Trent will change quite quickly.

BillsFever21
10-19-2007, 12:44 AM
Against the Titans, our most important game of the year, JP had 1 TD and 2 INT, and was sacked 3 times. I know our defense didn't play that great, but I'm tired of that excuse. The defense has also given us many chances to win games, but likewise, JP failed to do anything significant.

Bad game against the Titans? We put 29 points on the board and were matching them TD for TD for a lot of the game. The defense caved in at the end after Buffalo had a big lead. Does anyone remember the Bills going for 4th and 7 instead of going for the FG? I do.

Also, quit trying to skew the stats. They don't count for Edwards. One of the INT's was on that horrible call where the ball had to be heaved in the air for a chance to make a play. That was another example of the Broncos and Cowboy games this year. Also did you forget about Robert Royal and his leap frog out of bounds in that game that also lead to our loss? I guess that nice thrown ball by JP was his fault because Royal couldn't get his feet in bounds with a 6 yard cushion?

And you call that a bad game but Edwards and his 3 pts, 178 yards passing and an INT that blew the game for us is a good game? Or HIS 90 yards passing against the Patriots AND INT. He also threw another INT against the lowly Jets that can't stop anybody right now. Lynch's prodcution has also went down. They are stacking the run and daring Edwards to beat them which he hasn't done so far.

One other thing. You guys blame ALL of these losses on JP whether he played a great game or not and says he can't win but you root for Trent Edwards and make excuses for him being on a bad team in college? The guy went something like 10-20 in college, was injured all but one year and in his senior season the Cardinals were 0-7 before he was injured again. He actually was horrible in them games though. But now you say we have a winner as a QB? He couldn't even win a game in college. I understand he was on a bad team but he should be able to win SOME games for his team. JP was on a bad college team too but wasn't 0-7 and injured every year either.

Them are different for Buffalo though. JP played pretty good and we won 5 out of 6 games with him even despite these loser of coaches. Everyone admits we have some horrible talent and coaching on our team but every loss is JP's fault? If all of these losses our JP's fault then what does that have to say for Edwards who couldn't even win in college. There are many non-drafted and bad QB's in college who are also on bad teams that could win SOME games in college.

We are putting our faith into an often injured rookie QB who wasn't very productive when he was on the field in college and his excellence couldn't even lead the team to victories and absolutely ZERO victories in his Senior season of all years.

Lexwhat
10-19-2007, 02:08 AM
Bad game against the Titans? We put 29 points on the board and were matching them TD for TD for a lot of the game. The defense caved in at the end after Buffalo had a big lead. Does anyone remember the Bills going for 4th and 7 instead of going for the FG? I do.

Also, quit trying to skew the stats. They don't count for Edwards. One of the INT's was on that horrible call where the ball had to be heaved in the air for a chance to make a play. That was another example of the Broncos and Cowboy games this year. Also did you forget about Robert Royal and his leap frog out of bounds in that game that also lead to our loss? I guess that nice thrown ball by JP was his fault because Royal couldn't get his feet in bounds with a 6 yard cushion?

And you call that a bad game but Edwards and his 3 pts, 178 yards passing and an INT that blew the game for us is a good game? Or HIS 90 yards passing against the Patriots AND INT. He also threw another INT against the lowly Jets that can't stop anybody right now. Lynch's prodcution has also went down. They are stacking the run and daring Edwards to beat them which he hasn't done so far.

One other thing. You guys blame ALL of these losses on JP whether he played a great game or not and says he can't win but you root for Trent Edwards and make excuses for him being on a bad team in college? The guy went something like 10-20 in college, was injured all but one year and in his senior season the Cardinals were 0-7 before he was injured again. He actually was horrible in them games though. But now you say we have a winner as a QB? He couldn't even win a game in college. I understand he was on a bad team but he should be able to win SOME games for his team. JP was on a bad college team too but wasn't 0-7 and injured every year either.

Them are different for Buffalo though. JP played pretty good and we won 5 out of 6 games with him even despite these loser of coaches. Everyone admits we have some horrible talent and coaching on our team but every loss is JP's fault? If all of these losses our JP's fault then what does that have to say for Edwards who couldn't even win in college. There are many non-drafted and bad QB's in college who are also on bad teams that could win SOME games in college.

We are putting our faith into an often injured rookie QB who wasn't very productive when he was on the field in college and his excellence couldn't even lead the team to victories and absolutely ZERO victories in his Senior season of all years.

Read my post...I said I "disagreed" that JP played his ass off. After the bye week, he had good games, average games, and bad games. I am simply saying that a lot of people *overestimate* how good JP really was after the bye week.

I also said that some people blame the defense every time we lose a close game. But the defense has also kept things competitive. (See Colts game last year). Bottom line, we have lost games because of the defense, because of special teams, because of JP, and because of the rest of the offense. Again, I think people overestimate how good JP really was...

Also notice how I said "Marv" picked Trent for a reason. It's because Marv thought highly of him. That's all I said in my post.

I have no idea how Trent is going to turn out. I am definitely NOT thinking that he is our savior. I honestly don't know how he will turn out, but IMO, he has looked poised for a rookie ... even you can admit that.

As for Trent Edwards in college -- If you are referring to me, you must have me confused with someone else. I don't follow college football AT ALL. In fact, I never even HEARD of Trent Edwards until we drafted him. Even when I saw that he played QB for Stanford, I had never in my life seen any of their games.

Carlton Bailey
10-19-2007, 02:58 AM
Start the Baltimore game with a deep pass to Lee. If he catches it, he'll forget all about his buddy Losman.

May I remind Lee that he didn't exactly look good with Losman throwing him the ball earlier in the season. He's having a year reminiscent of Michael Clayton's second season. Some of that is because of the QB instability, some of it is the play-calling, and some of it is Evans' fault.

But either way, quit bickering and go catch the passes thrown to you. Chris McAlister is out.

Inetpub
10-19-2007, 08:33 AM
When Edwards throws a bomb to Lee for a 60 yard TD, his attitude towards Trent will change quite quickly.

First off, Lee needs to catch the damn balls thrown to him. Only thing hes caught this year is a cold soar from sucking off losman.

HHURRICANE
10-19-2007, 08:56 AM
Evans will forget about JP as soon as he catches some TD passes.

As far as JP I'll use a quote from his favorite Jedi Master Yoda. "there is no such thing as try, do or do not."

JP trys hard but doesn't get it done on the field. I'm ready to move on.

im4bflo
10-19-2007, 12:13 PM
:popcorn:

kinigirly
10-19-2007, 08:59 PM
i finally got around to watching jp's press conference. i'll give him credit, he let out the attitude alot last year but held it back during this one. you could tell he was annoyed with the situation but was able to laugh it off alot. it probably helps him minutely to look around the league and see qb shuffles on most of the teams. i enjoyed the end when he refused to talk about his hypotheses on the qb decision. i would LOVE to hear what he really thinks

SABURZFAN
10-19-2007, 09:05 PM
i finally got around to watching jp's press conference. i'll give him credit, he let out the attitude alot last year but held it back during this one. you could tell he was annoyed with the situation but was able to laugh it off alot. it probably helps him minutely to look around the league and see qb shuffles on most of the teams. i enjoyed the end when he refused to talk about his hypotheses on the qb decision. i would LOVE to hear what he really thinks

he probably did a lot of crying.he wasn't alone.he had many Lickers joining him.

im4bflo
10-19-2007, 09:11 PM
What did Trent say? All I saw was a pink hat!

PECKERWOOD
10-19-2007, 10:31 PM
No surprise. This coaching staff is neither hot or cold liquid in my mouth, they are luke warm and I can only think to spit them out.