PDA

View Full Version : Joey Harrington screwed again!

Albany,n.y.
10-17-2007, 10:39 PM
I can't believe that after just 6 games Atlanta replaces Harrington with Byron Leftwich, a guy who wasn't even on the team when the season started.
Harrington is going to find a new team and light it up. Didn't anyone see that great game he played in Detroit last Thanksgiving-He really made the Lions look stupid. I can't wait until he comes back to Atlanta & shows them the error of their ways. He just needs more time! When he's the Super Bowl MVP next year with the Bears or Carolina, won't Bobby Petrino look stupid. The worst part is, Joey is completely healthy, and you don't lose your job just because you're healthy.

The Answer
10-17-2007, 10:40 PM
I can't believe that after just 6 games Atlanta replaces Harrington with Byron Leftwich, a guy who wasn't even on the team when the season started.
Harrington is going to find a new team and light it up. Didn't anyone see that great game he played in Detroit last Thanksgiving-He really made the Lions look stupid. I can't wait until he comes back to Atlanta & shows them the error of their ways. He just needs more time! When he's the Super Bowl MVP next year with the Bears or Carolina, won't Bobby Petrino look stupid. The worst part is, Joey is completely healthy, and you don't lose your job just because your healthy.

The same thing will be said when Loseman starts for the Bears next year and is benched after 4 games for Kyle Orton. :bad:

~The Answer

churchinski
10-17-2007, 10:46 PM
Harrington is going to find a new team and light it up. Didn't anyone see that great game he played in Detroit last Thanksgiving-He really made the Lions look stupid. I can't wait until he comes back to Atlanta & shows them the error of their ways. He just needs more time! When he's the Super Bowl MVP next year with the Bears or Carolina, won't Bobby Petrino look stupid. The worst part is, Joey is completely healthy, and you don't lose your job just because you're healthy.

:snicker2:

that will go right over the heads of the lickers

evol4276
10-18-2007, 02:45 AM
wtf is a licker? because i see u mention that term a lot, churchalias and i dont know what it means. is it just anybody who doesnt completely hate the very existance of jp on this team?

and this is lame for Harrington. Granted no i dont think he's that good and not good for where he was drafted, but come on! the falcons suck. they are more than likely not going to get any better with byron in. remember byron got benched and released by a better team with slightly better recievers. the falcons have what, roddy white who while has better numbers than ever still drops a lot of balls, old-ass joe horn, and Beetlejuice from howard stern at tight end with a bad running game, tho i think norwood will be good from seeing him last year and this some. and they benched him why? because he didnt play good with 2 first-game starting rookie olineman up against the Giants line with Osi, Strahan and gang? geez.

what im saying is this move i dont think will help them out at all. terrible team play isnt gunna be fixed by putting in basically the same qb in, except a lot heavier and a different skin color. it really only looks like Harrington is only going to be allowed to play on terrible teams his whole career which is a shame because we'll never know if he really has "it" or not. only with the lions did he have recievers. and still, not really.

churchinski
10-18-2007, 03:55 AM
wtf is a licker? because i see u mention that term a lot, churchalias and i dont know what it means. Churchalias ?

alias huh ?

so are you trying to tell us that evol4276 is in fact your name and not an alias ?

licker... I cannot take credit for the term but I wish I could...I think the definition it is pretty self-explainatory but I don't want to speak for whoever it was that coined it

as for the rest of your post I think you fit the definition of someone who's head albany's satire flies right over.

Carlton Bailey
10-18-2007, 04:00 AM
It's the offensive line's fault. It has been since Joey Heisman got in the league.

DraftBoy
10-18-2007, 08:02 AM
Thread Moved

evol4276
10-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Churchalias ?

alias huh ?

so are you trying to tell us that evol4276 is in fact your name and not an alias ?

licker... I cannot take credit for the term but I wish I could...I think the definition it is pretty self-explainatory but I don't want to speak for whoever it was that coined it

as for the rest of your post I think you fit the definition of someone who's head albany's satire flies right over. i honestly culd care less about the satire and no it didnt go over my head. the threads about harrington one way or another so i felt the need to actually put some input to the subject whether it was satire or not thanks

mybills
10-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Thread Moved
thanks.

jamze132
10-18-2007, 04:10 PM

as for the rest of your post I think you fit the definition of someone who's head albany's satire flies right over.
Then if you don't know what the **** a licker is exactly, why do you continue to use someone elses term? You did admit that you didn't make it up but there are only like 3 people on here that use that term to describe anyone who doesn't share your point of view.

mybills
10-22-2007, 01:59 PM
byron injured, joey back in.