PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Willis may be a bit scared

Buffatexas
10-18-2007, 11:39 AM
http://fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nfl?cnn=yes

Only days removed from Willis McGahee's much-anticipated return to Buffalo, all of the swagger has disappeared from the Ravens' running back. During his 20-question session with reporters yesterday, McGahee repeatedly showed his uneasiness about reliving his acrimonious divorce from the Bills, whether it was swaying back and forth nervously, fidgeting with his gloves or carefully measuring his words. McGahee should be a bit concerned. He is considered one of the most hated Bills in team history, and fans in western New York have been waiting for his return since he was traded to the Ravens in March for three draft picks. Many fans likely will be wearing "Willis Is Trash" T-shirts that can be bought online. There's even a rap song about McGahee that goes, "Baltimore got our garbage because Willis is trash."

Baltimore Sun

Luisito23
10-18-2007, 11:54 AM
He knows better than to talk smack before coming to Buffalo.....

GO BILLS!!!!!

mybills
10-18-2007, 11:57 AM
They sell t-shirts that say that?

prinycesa07
10-18-2007, 12:02 PM
I want one of these shirts. When i was at the opener, alot of people were wearing his jersey, they just put making tape over his name and wrote some nasty things on it.

Wys Guy
10-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Will the stadium even be full on Sunday?

Buffatexas
10-18-2007, 12:24 PM
I am sure it will Wys.

I have to ask you a question though, really, are you a fan of the Buffalo Bills?

SquishDaFish
10-18-2007, 12:27 PM
Your not kidding Buff

OpIv37
10-18-2007, 12:28 PM
I am sure it will Wys.

I have to ask you a question though, really, are you a fan of the Buffalo Bills?

if he wasn't a fan, why the hell would he know so much or care so much about the state of this organization?

Buffatexas
10-18-2007, 12:46 PM
Seriously, I think he needs to answer the question. There is another thread, I think it it the one about Ed Kilgore. This guy is calling out another poster to go "toe to toe" about whatever in a private forum.

Come on, is THIS what Bills fans do? Attack other fans when the times are tough and pretend to know and then act like they know EXACTLY what is going on in the Bills FO?

Mahdi
10-18-2007, 12:48 PM
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-sp.ravens18oct18,0,4542938.story?page=1

At the end of the two page article theres an interesting debate about Willis.

raphael120
10-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Seriously, I think he needs to answer the question. There is another thread, I think it it the one about Ed Kilgore. This guy is calling out another poster to go "toe to toe" about whatever in a private forum.

Come on, is THIS what Bills fans do? Attack other fans when the times are tough and pretend to know and then act like they know EXACTLY what is going on in the Bills FO?

Have you read his predictions in past years? Theyre nothing to get happy about but theyre usually pretty accurate, sadly enough.

Buffatexas
10-18-2007, 12:54 PM
I have seen his predictions and you are right, they are unfortunately accurate. But the thing is, the way he presents his cases. He gives his thoughts, provides solid reasons why and then closes with a completely unfounded accusation either against the FO or another poster on this board.

that is what i just dont get

raphael120
10-18-2007, 12:57 PM
I have seen his predictions and you are right, they are unfortunately accurate. But the thing is, the way he presents his cases. He gives his thoughts, provides solid reasons why and then closes with a completely unfounded accusation either against the FO or another poster on this board.

that is what i just dont get

Im sorry but if you can bring a solid agrument for ANYTHING the Bills FO has done that is positive, write up a big long post and debate it. But as far as I'm concerned, no one will truely realize how piss poor of a job Ralph Wilson has done until he's dead and this team is in Toronto.

THATHURMANATOR
10-18-2007, 01:02 PM
I assume it will be full for this game. If we continue to lose the crowds will of course start to dwindle.

Buffatexas
10-18-2007, 01:11 PM
I dont need a big long post to talk about positives. Here are just a few..

Low ticket prices - remember they were low prior to the start of the season and could have very well been increased and probably sold as a lot of folks were excited based on the second half of last season

How about the past two drafts? Poz, Lynch just to name a few. Better than the Donahoe drafts.

Ralph, well..who can honestly say? I mean really. people complain if he doesnt spend money in FA, and when he does, during the donahoe era, people still complained. Ralph is damned if he does and damned if he does not. But correct me if I am wrong here...when the lease was getting ready to expire in the late 90's, Ralph could have easily moved the team then, but he didnt, he gave us the time to get the issue resolved, no matter how lopsided it may have been. But he gave it the time and the Bills are still here.

When he passes on, then it is a brand new game and I can assure you, that nobody and I mean NOBODY on this board knows what will happen. We can only pray and hope that the Bills will get bought by someone who will keep them here.

jamze132
10-18-2007, 01:41 PM
I think it is a fairly accurate statement to say that if this team was winning games, they would sell out 8 home games a year.

jamze132
10-18-2007, 01:43 PM
He knows better than to talk smack before coming to Buffalo.....

GO BILLS!!!!!
No he doesn't. Have you seen his Wonderlic score?

I'm pretty sure the coaches have told him to STFU before the game. They aren't stupid, they know how much of an arrogant ******* who can't back **** up he is.

Tatonka
10-18-2007, 02:29 PM
if he wasn't a fan, why the hell would he know so much or care so much about the state of this organization?

knows so much? debatable.

Pinkerton Security
10-18-2007, 03:05 PM
The game hinges on Willis, if he goes over 100 i bet they win, if not I bet we will at least have an opportunity to make a play and win the game.

generally i would say "if not we win", but we have a great knack for not doing that...

Dude
10-18-2007, 03:07 PM
"Baltimore got our garbage because Willis is trash."

:rofl:

M
10-18-2007, 03:19 PM
Only days removed from Willis McGahee's much-anticipated return to Buffalo, all of the swagger has disappeared from the Ravens' running back.

What swagger? His self-proclamation that he was the best back in the league? That's not swagger, that's stupidity.

SABuffalo786
10-18-2007, 04:36 PM
I'd be scared too if I knew I was going into a place where 74,000 drunk lunatics are ready to jump the walls and kick **** out of you.

Don't bother showering Sunday morning, Willis. We'll give you a nice Labatt bath when you come out of the tunnel.

Illmatic15
10-18-2007, 07:41 PM
Boo him, just dont kill him lol...

Oaf
10-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Our rankings may suck, but I can guarentee we'll find a way to shut him down Sunday. Wow, is he going to get it.

Mr. Pink
10-18-2007, 08:33 PM
He's shutting up because Billick told him to...there's already enough bulletin board material because of Willis, they don't need to add more.

RockStar36
10-18-2007, 09:22 PM
They better smack him in the f'in mouth everytime he runs that ball.