We Have 3 Healthy WR's For Sunday! GO DICK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

We Have 3 Healthy WR's For Sunday! GO DICK!

With Aiken not participating for a second straight day it could leave the receiving corps very shorthanded with just three healthy receivers. Dick Jauron admitted they may have to add a wideout to the active roster.
    "We might have to make a move," said Jauron after practice Thursday.
    Buffalo can open a roster spot to address receiver by placing Peerless Price on injured reserve.
    Ya "might" have to? Uh....what the hell guys?
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: We Have 3 Healthy WR's For Sunday! GO DICK!

why isn't Price on reserve already? what the hell are they waiting for?

Watch Fred Jackson be our leading receiver with 4 catches for 27 yards.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• raphael120
      • Oct 2005

It wouldnt be such of a big ****ing joke if it wasnt for the fact that WE HAD A WHOLE BYE WEEK TO GET THIS **** DEALT WITH!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• historypete
        • Feb 2005

I bet they bring back Josh Scobey as our 5th RB. We need someone to replace Fred Jackson, who is now our 4th WR and not the 4th RB.

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

I dont understand why we have 2 wr 'S on the PS Justin Jenkins and Scott Mayle, makes no sense that u would keep them around and not elavate them to the roster, add a vet with some game exp, cause even if Aiken was healthy he is god awful on offense, he cant get open so he provides very little there, Jenkins and Mayle both had good chemistry goin with Trent in the preseason and thru out training camp, good job DJ
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• raphael120
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by historypete
            I bet they bring back Josh Scobey as our 5th RB. We need someone to replace Fred Jackson, who is now our 4th WR and not the 4th RB.
            He;s also the emergency QB.

It's laughable, this organization.

Comment

• raphael120
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
              I dont understand why we have 2 wr 'S on the PS Justin Jenkins and Scott Mayle, makes no sense that u would keep them around and not elavate them to the roster, add a vet with some game exp, cause even if Aiken was healthy he is god awful on offense, he cant get open so he provides very little there, Jenkins and Mayle both had good chemistry goin with Trent in the preseason and thru out training camp, good job DJ
              Yeah it tells you something when no one can beat out Aiken and he's been around for how long now and I think has maybe had 1 catch on offense in 3 years... but that's ok...he's part of our awesome special teams, which is primary before our offense I guess anymore. I just don't get how this team operates. You'd think youd want to get your 5th WR ready to go in the bye week, say...someone from the pratice squad, or someone else. Now whoever they bring in, if anyone at ALL, is going to be totally worthless in the game because they havent practiced with the team. The only way I can see this working is if we use Jackson AND Lynch extensively (finally) in the passing game and use Wright (FINALLY) in the running game to let Lynch able to to more at WR.

But I know they wont because I have more creativity in my little finger than Fairchild does.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                • Jul 2003

Maybe they will have George Wison play both ways. Kind of like Troy Brown.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by raphael120
                  Yeah it tells you something when no one can beat out Aiken and he's been around for how long now and I think has maybe had 1 catch on offense in 3 years... but that's ok...he's part of our awesome special teams, which is primary before our offense I guess anymore. I just don't get how this team operates. You'd think youd want to get your 5th WR ready to go in the bye week, say...someone from the pratice squad, or someone else. Now whoever they bring in, if anyone at ALL, is going to be totally worthless in the game because they havent practiced with the team. The only way I can see this working is if we use Jackson AND Lynch extensively (finally) in the passing game and use Wright (FINALLY) in the running game to let Lynch able to to more at WR.

But I know they wont because I have more creativity in my little finger than Fairchild does.
                  It truly is shocking what this FO and Coaching staff is doin,U would think they would have at the very least elevated someone form the PS, i just dont know anymore
                  XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• bigbub2352
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by NE39
                    Maybe they will have George Wison play both ways. Kind of like Troy Brown.
                    Hopefully not, Wilson cant get open at all on offense, that is why we never made it as a WR he is slow just like Aiken, this organization holds onto to bum talent way to long
                    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• raphael120
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                      Hopefully not, Wilson cant get open at all on offense, that is why we never made it as a WR he is slow just like Aiken, this organization holds onto to bum talent way to long
                      Yeah if he couldnt beat out Aiken at any point, then he's not worthy of being on the WR corp anyways.

Good question...has Aiken even been on the field in any offensive plays thus far this season? I dont think he has.

Comment

• raphael120
                        • Oct 2005

Haha, I bet JP is like "Hey Trent, have fun with only 3 WR's against the Ravens!"

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Activating someone means that Ralph would have to pay for him. Keeping the roster spot full means more fuel for the Jet.

Comment

• jamze132
                            • Jun 2003

"We might have to make a move"?

Uh... ya think genius? Are you ****ing kidding me? I can't believe this is the type of **** everyone in the country hears every ****ing day. Thanks for embarasing Bills fans around the country to flucktard!

Comment

• jamze132
                              • Jun 2003

Price should have been put on IR a while ago and if we were going to "make a move" we should ahve ****ing done it during the bye. But I guess we didn't have time to make personnel decisions since everyone was off for the week!

Comment

Working...
                              X