PDA

View Full Version : This team better play like 3-2 on Sunday!!

HHURRICANE
10-19-2007, 08:23 AM
Listening to Jauron yesterday he said it was "the coaches job to put the team in the best possible position" to win on Sunday.

We should have beaten Denver and Dallas and this team should be 3-2 right now. I expect a win from Jauron on Sunday. This is a winnable game.

I'm sick of hearing about the excuses. As far as I'm concerned we gave away two wins so know we need to steal two in return.

raphael120
10-19-2007, 09:21 AM
We should have beat the Cowgirls, and the Cowgirls are arguably better than the dirty birds, so I think we should win. We HAVE to win. With all the injuries, Kyle Boller. Come on. Edwards is better than Boller.

This is a must win, we need momentum, we need to make .500

Meathead
10-19-2007, 10:32 AM
the coaches job is to create an atmosphere conducive to winning

grade A

the coaches job is to get the maximum out of each players potential

grade A-

the coaches job is to prepare the players for each specific opponent they face

grade B

the coaches job is to instill discipline in the team so they operate as a unit and dont repeat mistakes

grade B-

the coaches job is to not make boneheaded peewee level decisions that cost games

grade F

good at most things. very good at some very important things. very bad at critical moments that cost games. a terminal flaw

HHURRICANE
10-19-2007, 10:39 AM
the coaches job is to create an atmosphere conducive to winning

grade A

the coaches job is to get the maximum out of each players potential

grade A-

the coaches job is to prepare the players for each specific opponent they face

grade B

the coaches job is to instill discipline in the team so they operate as a unit and dont repeat mistakes

grade B-

the coaches job is to not make boneheaded peewee level decisions that cost games

grade F

good at most things. very good at some very important things. very bad at critical moments that cost games. a terminal flaw

This is one of your best posts ever. Jauron gets this team to play hard and no one can argue that our D is playing well above the talent level.

Some could argue that he has the team playing at a high enough level that we shouldn't even be in games where we can micromanage his play calling. Unfortunatley, his mistakes have cost us games and that is unacceptable.

John Fox is one of the worst coaches I have ever seen but his team plays well enough for you to pass over the mistakes. The Bills don't have enough talent to have the same luxury.

Meathead
10-19-2007, 02:43 PM
so why didnt you rep me ***** :rock:

lmao jk i dont really care about rep i just couldnt resist

the guy just makes too many mistakes at really bad times. its like some predisposition to doing the wrong thing at the precise moment that puts a bullet in their own foot. i dont get how a guy can be around as long as him and still pull that crap. all the iq points in the world and he cant help himself. argh

HHURRICANE
10-19-2007, 03:14 PM
so why didnt you rep me ***** :rock:

lmao jk i dont really care about rep i just couldnt resist

the guy just makes too many mistakes at really bad times. its like some predisposition to doing the wrong thing at the precise moment that puts a bullet in their own foot. i dont get how a guy can be around as long as him and still pull that crap. all the iq points in the world and he cant help himself. argh

Just gave you some love!!!:posrep:

Even though you have all that you'll ever need!!!

Oaf
10-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Listening to Jauron yesterday he said it was "the coaches job to put the team in the best possible position" to win on Sunday.

So he pretty much admitted they haven't been doing their job the season. :cynic:

jamze132
10-19-2007, 08:46 PM

We should have beaten Denver and Dallas and this team should be 3-2 right now. I expect a win from Jauron on Sunday. This is a winnable game.

I'm sick of hearing about the excuses. As far as I'm concerned we gave away two wins so know we need to steal two in return.
And it's Dick's job to ensure that the DC isn't calling for a 3-deep zone, leaving the sidelines open at the end of a game when the other team is out of timeouts and pretty much out of time.

Dick needs to be accountable for what his coaches are doing during the game. Especially Fairchild's ******ed dumbass.