PDA

View Full Version : I finally figured out "THE PLAN"

Yasgur's Farm
10-20-2007, 10:36 AM
The following post from bb.com has really opened my eyes as to what "THE PLAN" is at OBD.
http://boards.buffalobills.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=242485

-We can turn 6 year veteran, 270 lb. TE Matt Murphy into an Offensive Tackle

-We can turn 26 year old RB Fred Jackson into a back-up QB and WR even though he's never, ever played in an NFL game

-We can turn 10 year veteran OL Jason Whittle into a blocking back

-We can carry Anthony Hargrove on the roster after he had displinary problems with the Rams, a conviction for disorderly conduct while with the Bills and a 4 game suspension for violation of the NFL drug policy this season

-We start an injury prone & cheap F/A Jason Webster and a young CB with NO EXPERIENCE over Jabari Greer who was the best CB in camp and in pre-season by a wide margin

-We can put 26 year old Gibran Hamden on the active roster as the 3rd string QB over Craig Nall after 3 weeks on our practice squad "because he picked up our system fast". Gibran completed 1 pass in 2003 and hasn't been on an NFL roster since.

We are so far ahead of the pack it's crazy! Go Bills! It's obvious now that the Bills will be the 1st team in history to go with....

Wait for it....

THE 2 QB BACKFIELD!!!

Imagine the possibilities of both Trent and JP lined up side by side in the shotgun!!!

Oh no... I think I just wet myself.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-20-2007, 11:00 AM
I guess it isn't hard to understand why I left bb.com and never looked back.

SABURZFAN
10-20-2007, 12:00 PM
:spam:

YardRat
10-20-2007, 12:33 PM
He left out the part about the team turning an un-drafted FA TE into a LT, and a 'career' WR into a safety that returned a pick for a TD the first time he suited up and touched the ball in his new position.