PDA

View Full Version : OK, here we go again...

Nighthawk
10-21-2007, 01:27 PM
...will Dickey find a way to lose this game for the Bills...AGAIN?!?!?! This guy just doesn't coach to win...he coaches scared and it is killing this team this year. We will see.

shelby
10-21-2007, 01:44 PM
i can't handle another heartbreaking last second loss.
:ill:

venis2k1
10-21-2007, 01:46 PM
it cant keep raining forever.

Bufftp
10-21-2007, 01:48 PM
it cant keep raining forever.
This is Buffalo....

Nighthawk
10-21-2007, 01:54 PM
This is Buffalo....

and Dickey is still the HC!

Philagape
10-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Again it comes down to the defense :nervous:

Philagape
10-21-2007, 02:50 PM
Good thing it was Kyle Boller this time :phew:

Wys Guy
10-21-2007, 02:52 PM
...will Dickey find a way to lose this game for the Bills...AGAIN?!?!?! This guy just doesn't coach to win...he coaches scared and it is killing this team this year. We will see.

Yeah, here we go again.

The difference between this and the rest of our games is nil.

Same total net yards. Same gross inefficiency in the red zone. Same generaly yards-per-carry, 3.4.

The opponent has outplayed us generally speaking and statistically, yet we just were able to capitalize on just enough errors to squeak by.

Don't any of you get sick and tired of never winning a game because we simply dust a team on the basics and fundamentals, and via solid play for 3 quarters or, gasp, an entire game?

Wins like this mean nothing for the long term. It gets old hoping that we can manage to have just enough big plays to overcome otherwise poor play to win against teams making mistakes.

83evans
10-21-2007, 02:59 PM
personal attacks will not be tolerated.

G. Host
10-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Your power of observations are pretty sharp.

Nighthawk
10-21-2007, 03:19 PM

How am I a dumb ass? Did Dickey not almost give away another game? Don't get to caught up in the Bills holding on to a game they should have walked away with. I know everybody is longing for wins, but don't lose perspective that Dickey tried to give away another game.

83evans
10-21-2007, 03:54 PM
How am I a dumb ass? Did Dickey not almost give away another game? Don't get to caught up in the Bills holding on to a game they should have walked away with. I know everybody is longing for wins, but don't lose perspective that Dickey tried to give away another game.

Dude you have no faith. You were probably thinking we would lose before the game began.

OpIv37
10-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Dude you have no faith. You were probably thinking we would lose before the game began.

faith has to be earned.

We've lost two games that we lead for 59 minutes and 58 seconds due directly to poor coaching decisions.

We as fans have every right and every reason to doubt Jauron until that final second ticks off the clock.

Fortunately we got away with it today, but the coaches were their usual scared, conservative selves late in the game and we were just barely able to squeak by.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-21-2007, 04:13 PM
I though DJ had a great game plan till the 4th the no huddle was a good call

OpIv37
10-21-2007, 04:16 PM
I though DJ had a great game plan till the 4th the no huddle was a good call

that's the problem with Jauron- he usually has a good-sometimes even a great- game plan. But then the game starts. He's terrible at adjustments, gets outcoached damn near every game, and doesn't understand when to be conservative and when to gamble.

jamze132
10-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Dude, he's only like 10? :bad:

shelby
10-21-2007, 05:43 PM
Keep it football related fellas. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

jamze132
10-21-2007, 05:43 PM
Yeah, here we go again.

The difference between this and the rest of our games is nil.

Same total net yards. Same gross inefficiency in the red zone. Same generaly yards-per-carry, 3.4.

The opponent has outplayed us generally speaking and statistically, yet we just were able to capitalize on just enough errors to squeak by.

Don't any of you get sick and tired of never winning a game because we simply dust a team on the basics and fundamentals, and via solid play for 3 quarters or, gasp, an entire game?

Wins like this mean nothing for the long term. It gets old hoping that we can manage to have just enough big plays to overcome otherwise poor play to win against teams making mistakes.
Yeah, we do get tired of not winning easily.

But considering the state of affairs at OBD right now, I will take any win, any way we can.
And these types if wins against a pretty decent team can and will bring confidence to this young team. I would think that you would know that.

We did put up 19 offensive points against one of the better defenses in the NFL, didn't we?

Oaf
10-21-2007, 06:23 PM
It did feel like I was watching reruns or something.

:lolpoint: Until three chances to get :1: yard.

Edwards definitely did not win this game for us, and he nearly lost it as well.

Michael82
10-21-2007, 08:08 PM
Good thing it was Kyle Boller this time :phew:
If it was anyone else as the QB, we would have lost the game 20-19. :ill: