PDA

View Full Version : Enough of Triplett

historypete
10-21-2007, 04:04 PM
I know OP has beat this drum a number of times and he can't be more right about it. Triplett is horrible. I saw him penetrate the line once today and he missed the tackle. The rest of the time he is getting blown off the ball. Enough is enough.

McCargo should be playing full-time. He is penetrating well, getting decent pressure and is a force against the run. Anyone see that great play in the 1st quarter where he hit McGahee about 5 yards in the backfield. But, after that I didn't see him in the game all that much. Marv and Co. moved up in the first round to get him and now he is playing like a beast when he is on the field so get him as much time as possible.

OpIv37
10-21-2007, 04:07 PM
McCargo is definitely improving.

I thought Tripplett had one of his better games since joining the Bills today, which shows just how worthless he is.

Luisito23
10-21-2007, 04:09 PM
I thought Tripplett had one of his better games since joining the Bills today, which shows just how worthless he is.

LOL.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

jamze132
10-21-2007, 05:45 PM
I told all you guys that we would start to win when Tim Anderson was gone, didn't I?

SpillerThrills
10-21-2007, 05:56 PM
I told all you guys that we would start to win when Tim Anderson was gone, didn't I?

if Anderson was still on the team and in there on the 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 then I bet Baltimore would have run Willis up the gut and gotten atleast 4 yards......

YardRat
10-21-2007, 06:02 PM
Tripplett's serviceable for now.

jamze132
10-21-2007, 06:02 PM
if Anderson was still on the team and in there on the 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 then I bet Baltimore would have run Willis up the gut and gotten atleast 4 yards......
Well that would be the smart play.