As much as Jauron tried he could not lose us the game!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

As much as Jauron tried he could not lose us the game!!

Does it always have to come down to this? Geez. If your going to throw from your own 10 doing it on 3rd and 8 is not a good idea.

In additon, try coaching the rookie not to "force" a ball at the absolute, most critical, points in the game.

This team should be fighting for a wild card spot. The guy who should be promoted to head coach should be Perry Fewell and not Bobby April.
  • jamze132
    • Jun 2003

Re: As much as Jauron tried he could not lose us the game!!

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
    Does it always have to come down to this? Geez. If your going to throw from your own 10 doing it on 3rd and 8 is not a good idea.

In additon, try coaching the rookie not to "force" a ball at the absolute, most critical, points in the game.

This team should be fighting for a wild card spot. The guy who should be promoted to head coach should be Perry Fewell and not Bobby April.
    Well I don't think Dick is trying to lose, he just doesn't know any better.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
      Well I don't think Dick is trying to lose, I just think he is an idiot.
      I was a little emotional after the game. I'm tired of having to take a liquid crap after every game.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
        • Jul 2002

That throw is on Edwards. Not the staff.
        I have no problem with the suggestion that they should have thrown on 1st/2nd down.

But.... The stupidityof that eyes locked for four second throw is on Trent.

Comment

• scott51
          • Oct 2006

Just got home from the game and yeah that pick was definately on Trent. I was sitting in the endzone where he threw it and all of us around there were like, "Uh-oh, he's throwing to Evans no matter what". However, I still think that the Offense clicks better with Trent in there. He definately has a lot to learn but he is showing that he can make plays.
          Go Bills!
          Go Sabres!

JP Losman, your time is up!

2007 Standings:
          Buffalo Bills 7-9
          New England Patriots 18-1*

Comment

• John Doe
            Florida Man
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gameboy
            That throw is on Edwards. Not the staff.
            I have no problem with the suggestion that they should have thrown on 1st/2nd down.

But.... The stupidityof that eyes locked for four second throw is on Trent.
            Exactly right. The coaches did not put a gun to Edwards head and force him to throw that ball.

Only 3 penalties for 25 yards on the Bills really made the difference in the game.

The game was very well coached by Jauron and Co.

Comment

Working...
            X