PDA

View Full Version : As much as Jauron tried he could not lose us the game!!

HHURRICANE
10-21-2007, 05:34 PM
Does it always have to come down to this? Geez. If your going to throw from your own 10 doing it on 3rd and 8 is not a good idea.

In additon, try coaching the rookie not to "force" a ball at the absolute, most critical, points in the game.

This team should be fighting for a wild card spot. The guy who should be promoted to head coach should be Perry Fewell and not Bobby April.

jamze132
10-21-2007, 07:24 PM
Does it always have to come down to this? Geez. If your going to throw from your own 10 doing it on 3rd and 8 is not a good idea.

In additon, try coaching the rookie not to "force" a ball at the absolute, most critical, points in the game.

This team should be fighting for a wild card spot. The guy who should be promoted to head coach should be Perry Fewell and not Bobby April.
Well I don't think Dick is trying to lose, he just doesn't know any better.

HHURRICANE
10-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Well I don't think Dick is trying to lose, I just think he is an idiot.

I was a little emotional after the game. I'm tired of having to take a liquid crap after every game.

Captain gameboy
10-21-2007, 08:01 PM
That throw is on Edwards. Not the staff.
I have no problem with the suggestion that they should have thrown on 1st/2nd down.

But.... The stupidityof that eyes locked for four second throw is on Trent.

scott51
10-21-2007, 08:11 PM
Just got home from the game and yeah that pick was definately on Trent. I was sitting in the endzone where he threw it and all of us around there were like, "Uh-oh, he's throwing to Evans no matter what". However, I still think that the Offense clicks better with Trent in there. He definately has a lot to learn but he is showing that he can make plays.

John Doe
10-21-2007, 08:50 PM
That throw is on Edwards. Not the staff.
I have no problem with the suggestion that they should have thrown on 1st/2nd down.

But.... The stupidityof that eyes locked for four second throw is on Trent.

Exactly right. The coaches did not put a gun to Edwards head and force him to throw that ball.

Only 3 penalties for 25 yards on the Bills really made the difference in the game.

The game was very well coached by Jauron and Co.