PDA

View Full Version : Lost some respect for McNabb and some teams today

83evans
10-21-2007, 06:24 PM
I am getting sick of teams being down by 5 with 2 seconds left and not pitching it on a kr. Not many players have as much desire to win as they used to. Look at McNabb, with 3 seconds left at the 40 he threw a short pass at the WRs feet while he had plenty of time. I agree with TO, McNabb doesnt give it his all at the end of games.

njsue
10-21-2007, 08:08 PM
Mcnabb is banged up.

Owen DeBoard
10-21-2007, 08:51 PM
I got confused with this game. I thought that dick jauron was coaching the eagles. They have the football with 3 minutes left and a four point lead and they decide to come out and throw the football instead of run it and run out the clock. The bears only had one timeout left. Im glad our coach aint the only coach that can screw up a game in the closing seconds.

tampabay25690
10-21-2007, 09:29 PM
I am getting sick of teams being down by 5 with 2 seconds left and not pitching it on a kr. Not many players have as much desire to win as they used to. Look at McNabb, with 3 seconds left at the 40 he threw a short pass at the WRs feet while he had plenty of time. I agree with TO, McNabb doesnt give it his all at the end of games.

I WOULD TAKE McNABB anyday of the week on the BILLS..

Mitchy moo
10-21-2007, 09:32 PM
GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!