PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady???

jamze132
10-21-2007, 06:35 PM
27 TDs through 7 games???? Are you kidding me?

I can't even do that in Madden!

F him!

SABURZFAN
10-21-2007, 08:58 PM
compare those 2 INT's to the 27 TD's and it looks as if he's competing against college teams.his numbers are sick.

LtBillsFan66
10-21-2007, 09:04 PM
It should be illegal.

jamze132
10-21-2007, 09:31 PM
compare those 2 INT's to the 27 TD's and it looks as if he's competing against college teams.his numbers are sick.

It should be illegal.
And we got a QB controversy brewing... :sorry:

Philagape
10-22-2007, 01:59 PM
He's just a system QB.

/sarcasm

jamze132
10-22-2007, 02:46 PM
I wonder how he would do with our offesne. You think he could make Gaines look like Tony Gonzales and Roscoe like Wes Welker of this year? I do.

Devin
10-22-2007, 02:47 PM
You insert almost any WR in the system and Brady can make them a star.

Ickybaluky
10-22-2007, 03:23 PM
I wonder how he would do with our offesne. You think he could make Gaines look like Tony Gonzales and Roscoe like Wes Welker of this year? I do.

What is telling is looking at the guys he had last year.

Troy Brown? On the Pats PUP list.

Reche Caldwell? The Redskins 4th-5th WR.

Jabar Gaffney? The Pats 4th WR now.

Chad Jackson? On the Pats PUP list.

Kelvin Kight? Out of the league.

Bam Childress? On the Patriots' PS.

Doug Gabriel? Out of the league.

He led them to the AFC Championship with that crew, and almost won it. His performance last year was very under-appreciated. He had a great year considering he had no outside threat that could make teams play honest. He had very small windows to throw into, and he still performed.

Ickybaluky
10-22-2007, 03:40 PM
This puts it in perspective (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/columnists/rgosselin/stories/102207dnspoaroundnfl.3566925.html):

Peyton Manning and Carson Palmer were the only quarterbacks to throw more touchdown passes in 16 games in 2006 than Tom Brady has thrown in seven games in 2007. Manning led the NFL last season with 31 TD passes. Palmer threw 28 for the Cincinnati Bengals. With his six TD passes Sunday against Miami, Brady has 27 touchdown passes in 2007. Ponder this: Manning threw his 31 TDs in 557 passes last season. Brady has thrown his 27 TDs in just 229 passes this season.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2007, 03:43 PM

He led them to the AFC Championship with that crew, and almost won it. His performance last year was very under-appreciated. He had a great year considering he had no outside threat that could make teams play honest. He had very small windows to throw into, and he still performed.

that list of WR's wouldn't scare an Arena League defense.brady could go down as the best QB in NFL history when all is said and done.

YardRat
10-22-2007, 05:08 PM
You insert almost any WR in the system and Brady can make them a star.

Tell that to Reche Caldwell or Doug Gabriel.

jamze132
10-22-2007, 07:29 PM

This puts it in perspective (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/columnists/rgosselin/stories/102207dnspoaroundnfl.3566925.html):
Enjoy it while it lasts guy...

bledslow
10-26-2007, 02:06 AM
Tell that to Reche Caldwell or Doug Gabriel.

Actually Caldwell had his best season as a pro by far last year.