I am not laughing.. I am NOT laughing..

no seriously, I'm not laughing

HAHAHA

NO, I am not going to laugh!

hehee

Damit, I am not going to laugh.

jamze132
10-21-2007, 08:15 PM
Dick - "I don't know what the **** just happened but the other guys didn't score more points than us!"

or

Dick - "Well, we have to figure out who's going to start next week. I will sit down with Mr. Wilson, because that's what you need to do before you make a big decision in business like this, and Marv and we'll hash it out. We can't think past the next game, we have to plan for this week, next question..." "No I don't know who is starting yet, I just told you that."

or

Dick - "Well I thought McGahee had a tremendous game, he did those same kinds of things for us when he was here, I really liked Willis, he was a good back. That was a nice run, wasn't it? Yeah, our young back, Marshawn played pretty good but he's just a rookie, he's going to make mistakes."

or

Dick - "I thought Trent played a good game today, but guys, he's just a rookie and he made some mistakes that we expect and will continue to expect from him. I thought Kyle Boller had a really good game, ya know, he's a pretty good QB who doesn't get enough credit." No we don't know who is going to be the QB next week. Mr Wilson, Marv and myself will sit down sometime near the end of the week and make a decision that gives us the best chance to win." But its safe to say that both of our young QBs, who really like, will get an equal number of reps at practice this week."

kinigirly
10-21-2007, 08:20 PM
he looks like the creepy gatekeeper to hell that's about to molest you before satan tears your soul out of your chest

Historian
10-21-2007, 08:57 PM
"I gotta do the one cheek sneak..."