PDA

View Full Version : Some day, it is going to happen.. we will win it!

JD
10-21-2007, 08:33 PM
Not this season, but we will.. eventually cause it HAS to happen!!!! If the Red Sox can do it, so can we!!!! Just imagine this place if we win it all some day, I cannot imagine the city......it will burn!

Dont get be wrong, I love our team.. but I dont think this is the answer to Buffalo's suckage.

Someday, it'll happen and I am just so excited to finally expierence glory wether its the Sabres or the Bills.

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!:brush:

Mitchy moo
10-21-2007, 11:00 PM
I'll be crying right along with all of us, the pain will end.

SabreEleven
10-21-2007, 11:04 PM
This is the most out of left field post ever and not really necessary.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-22-2007, 08:02 AM
This is the most out of left field post ever and not really necessary.

I was just thinking and ready to post that this is one of the worst posts here in a very long time. If it wasn't for a recently banned member's post, it would have been the worst.

G Wolly
10-22-2007, 02:24 PM
I always use that analogy.

If the Red Sox had to suffer through 80 years of terrible losses, eventually we'll have our turn.

OpIv37
10-22-2007, 02:29 PM
why do people think that a different team that plays a different sport in a different city is somehow relevant to the Bills or Sabres?

And if it takes 86 years like it did for the Red Sox, most of us will be long dead before it happens.

SABuffalo786
10-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Dude, over the course of those 86 years they had the Celtics, Bruins and Pats dominating their sports with classic dynasties for one time period or another.

We're talking a city wide drought here since the 1960s.

G Wolly
10-22-2007, 06:19 PM
Dude, over the course of those 86 years they had the Celtics, Bruins and Pats dominating their sports with classic dynasties for one time period or another.

We're talking a city wide drought here since the 1960s.

Bandits won in the 90s :bad:

JD
10-23-2007, 08:20 AM
Dont forget the Bisons :up:

This wasnt a sober thread by the way.. I was just watching a video of Detroit going abolutely crazy after winning the shiney thing. Then I searched for the Hurricanes celebration and it was equivelant to a tea party.

fushetti
10-23-2007, 04:48 PM
The Red Sox analogy holds absolutely no water. The Sox have the advantage of being one of the highest revenue teams in the league and spend their money. I don't see how if the Sox won a WS that the Sabres can win the cup. Maybe if Pittsburgh or Cincinnati wins a World Series....then you have a point.

Personally... I really think we'll be waiting for a while. I hope I'm wrong. I just don't think ownership is committed to getting the best possible talent here. Before you all jump on me for saying that....lemme say that I'm very happy Golisano bought the team...etc... but we had our chance the last two years to really make a run at it and add that final piece of the puzzle (no disrespect to zubrus cuz i think we had a better chance the year prior) to win it all. I'll never get over the fact that they did NOTHING at the trade deadline in 2006. Oh well...