PDA

View Full Version : Are we still Bills fans here?

scott51
10-21-2007, 09:10 PM
Okay, so are we still all Buffalo Bills fans? We won the damn game! Did we play a perfect game, no. Were some stupid mistakes made, yes. Frankly, I am tired of the JP Losman/Trent Edwards feud. Its completely out of hand! I am a supporter of Trent Edwards and feel he is the future of this team. That does not mean that I have no respect or am going to make fun of someone who supports JP Losman. If you like JP and think he should be in there, great.

At the end of the day, the quarterback I want in there is the guy who is going to win games. If its Trent Edwards or JP Losman, I don't care as long as the guy gets the job done and earns a 'W' at the end of the day. The coaching staff needs to come out and say "Trent Edwards is our guy, he's the starter" or "JP Losman is our guy, he's our starter" and then stick with that decision.

BidsJr
10-21-2007, 09:11 PM
Okay, so are we still all Buffalo Bills fans? We won the damn game! Did we play a perfect game, no. Were some stupid mistakes made, yes. Frankly, I am tired of the JP Losman/Trent Edwards feud. Its completely out of hand! I am a supporter of Trent Edwards and feel he is the future of this team. That does not mean that I have no respect or am going to make fun of someone who supports JP Losman. If you like JP and think he should be in there, great.

At the end of the day, the quarterback I want in there is the guy who is going to win games. If its Trent Edwards or JP Losman, I don't care as long as the guy gets the job done and earns a 'W' at the end of the day. The coaching staff needs to come out and say "Trent Edwards is our guy, he's the starter" or "JP Losman is our guy, he's our starter" and then stick with that decision.

Nice Font!

gr8slayer
10-21-2007, 09:12 PM
The feud won't end until one of them steps up and proves himself. So far neither has done so, thus the feud will continue.

Now if Edwards keeps this up it will be over with in a matter of weeks.

scott51
10-21-2007, 09:12 PM
thanks, lol, didn't mean to pick that one but i guess it works...

mybills
10-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Okay, so are we still all Buffalo Bills fans?
Where were you when SABlicker joined? :ill:

SABURZFAN
10-21-2007, 09:16 PM
Where were you when SABlicker joined? :ill:

attack the post,not a poster.

Mitchy moo
10-21-2007, 09:23 PM

We won buddy, today was our day!!!!!!!!

scott51
10-21-2007, 09:23 PM
The feud won't end until one of them steps up and proves himself. So far neither has done so, thus the feud will continue.

Now if Edwards keeps this up it will be over with in a matter of weeks.

I understand there will be a debate. Thats part of being a fan. I talked to a bunch of people today I don't even know about who we thought should be starting quarterback. Some wanted Trent, some wanted JP. We all put our 2 cents in and agreed that we would cheer for whoever was in there as long as we were winning. That doesn't mean I am going to be happy if one of them doesn't really step up and break away from the pack!

What I meant in my original post was the name calling and crap that goes on here just because you support one qb or the other. Again at the end of the day, JP and Trent are both Buffalo Bills quarterbacks and I want to see them both succeed, just want some consistency!

mybills
10-21-2007, 09:26 PM
:rofl: Who did I attack? Lossman? SABLICKER? I've never heard of either of them!

mybills
10-21-2007, 09:27 PM
groan paybacks are a *****. :D

Mitchy moo
10-21-2007, 09:29 PM
groan paybacks are a *****. :D

:crush:

mybills
10-21-2007, 09:32 PM
:crush:
:rofl:

SABURZFAN
10-21-2007, 09:34 PM

it was because YOU started the game thread. :up:

mybills
10-21-2007, 09:37 PM
I thought it was because TRENT is the BEST! :coocoo:

:lolpoint: SorryAss Baby

Mitchy moo
10-21-2007, 09:38 PM
it was because YOU started the game thread. :up:

Whatever it was we played to win it, no huddle and a we played a real team on defense. The Ravens do not suck and we really got their number today.

SABURZFAN
10-21-2007, 09:38 PM
:rofl: Who did I attack? Lossman? SABLICKER? I've never heard of either of them!

Edwards- 2

Lossman- 0

go think about that for a while. :up:

mybills
10-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Edwards- 2

Losman- 0

Eddy has 3 games now. no wait, 4.
NOT THAT THE QB EVEN MATTERS to these bunch of

******s. :cynic:

SABURZFAN
10-21-2007, 09:47 PM