PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Posey

The_Philster
03-26-2003, 03:35 PM
A guy I work with was flying back from Atlanta the other day and was seated near this huge guy talking about being a football player. He gave his name but Matt, my co-worker, only heard the last name. Matt doesn't follow football that closely so he didn't know who he was. Since Posey looked so young, he thought he was a college player until he asked him. When they got into Buffalo, Matt tried to introduce his kids to him. His son was scared but his little girl came right up and Jeff Posey shook her hand. Matt said he felt like a dwarf compared to Posey and his little girl was like an ant. :chuckle:

BillsNYC
03-26-2003, 04:10 PM
good stuff....this is the kind of stuff i like to hear....

Mr. Miyagi
03-26-2003, 04:37 PM
Did your daughter give him a Rosey?

TigerJ
03-26-2003, 05:19 PM
He can be a teddy bear around little girls as long as he likes to eat QBs as an afternoon snack.

superbills
03-26-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
He can be a teddy bear around little girls as long as he likes to eat QBs as an afternoon snack.

LOL! :eatu:

He'll probably have to fight Sam for leftovers, though. :crazed:

Doc
03-26-2003, 05:38 PM
Speaking of Posey, prior to the start of FA, TSN's Gary Horton called him the best available pass-rushing LB'er in FA. Interesting, huh?

Buffarama
03-26-2003, 08:08 PM
Posey is an excellent acquisition. A young LB with 8 sacks. No brainer. Reminds me of a Bryce Paup.

Doc
03-26-2003, 09:26 PM
Actually it was 9 sacks: 8 full sacks and 2 half-sacks. So he got to the QB 10 times. For some reason the half-sacks didn't get counted, but they're there if you check the game logs and play-by-plays.