PDA

View Full Version : OpIv37's Postgame Review- Bills 19, Ravens 14

Cntrygal
10-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Thank you Buffalo- with the Sabres 2 losses and another humiliating defeat for the Irish, today's game avoided the weekend sweep for me. And, it's always fun when my team beats one of the local teams.

Of course, no discussion of this game would be complete without a discussion of Willis McGahee. For those of you who were at the game, you'll be happy to know that the "***-hole" chant in the first quarter and the boo's throughout the game were clearly audible through the TV speakers. The Bills largely neutralized McGahee in the first half, although he had a big 2nd half and a great stat line. However, Ravens fans learned what Bills fans already know: McGahee will put up numbers when he has personal motivation but he's not a leader and his performance will never put his team over the top.

more... (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2007/10/21/opiv37s_postgame_review_bills_19_ravens_14.php)

Mitchy moo
10-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Meaningless yards is the exact reason Mcgahee is not here, he is personal stat licking fool.

mybills
10-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Thanks Buffalo AND Giants. :bf1:

scott51
10-21-2007, 09:36 PM
Something else I noticed, the Ravens huddled in the Endzone where we were sitting and did the Pre-Game chant or whatever you want to call it, lead in the middle by Ray Lewis. While the Ravens were all getting pumped and chanting together, #23 was walking around the endzone by himself!

jamze132
10-21-2007, 10:00 PM
SO where exactly is Op postgame review?

Did Willis steal it like he did that run with only 10 of our guys on the field? He should have called a timeout so we could get our **** together and play fair. Dick!