PDA

View Full Version : I hate the Patriots

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-21-2007, 09:48 PM
I have not said it yet to day, so I figured now would be a good time when you see marcia hanging another 6 td passes on someone.

I HATE THE STINKIN PATS!

Sorry for the interuption :)

scott51
10-21-2007, 09:50 PM
No prob, I will second this motion

Mitchy moo
10-21-2007, 09:56 PM
We'll have a gameplan for his *** too.

Mr. Cynical
10-21-2007, 10:10 PM
:monkeyp: Cheatriots

Michael82
10-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Let's Go Colts! If anyone is going to end their perfect season, Indy can! :pray:

Mr. Cynical
10-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Let's Go Colts! If anyone is going to end their perfect season, Indy can! :pray:

Seriously...I am going to root so f***ing hard for them it's not even funny. I want them to CRUSH those f****ing Cheatriots 42-14.

imbondz
10-21-2007, 11:42 PM
this may be lame, but i've already come to peace with the patriots winning the sb. if they don't, all the more exciting. but I can't deal with hoping they'll lose and they don't.

and who cares if the Colts beat them in the regular season, beating them in the playoffs is all I care about.

ajsdx
10-21-2007, 11:46 PM
We'll have a gameplan for his *** too.

i certainly hope it's better than the first gameplan we used against him.

Historian
10-22-2007, 05:23 AM
I kinda think of them as our big brother....lol.

YardRat
10-22-2007, 05:33 AM
Somebody unexpected will beat them during the regular season. I don't know if they can be stopped once the playoffs begin.

Ebenezer
10-22-2007, 05:36 AM
this may be lame, but i've already come to peace with the patriots winning the sb. if they don't, all the more exciting. but I can't deal with hoping they'll lose and they don't.

and who cares if the Colts beat them in the regular season, beating them in the playoffs is all I care about.
yeah...

SABuffalo786
10-22-2007, 08:38 AM
Why even get upset about it? It's not like they beat us badly in particular. They destroy everyone! At least we were able to hold them to under 40 points (!)

They're clearly one of the best teams in the history of the game. Might as well sit back and enjoy the show...

Dantheman1280
10-22-2007, 08:43 AM
My hatred for this team is at a new level. They play with no class and try to run up the score. It's just a big joke! Someone is going to beat them and I will finally feel better. I can't listen to anymore B.S. about how ****** great the pats are. I've stopped watching ESPN. I hope Brady breaks his dam leg!

Dantheman1280
10-22-2007, 08:43 AM
My hatred for this team is at a new level. They play with no class and try to run up the score. It's just a big joke! Someone is going to beat them and I will finally feel better. I can't listen to anymore B.S. about how ****** great the pats are. I've stopped watching ESPN. I hope Brady breaks his dam leg!

Johnny Bugmenot
10-22-2007, 08:46 AM
I don't know if they can be stopped once the playoffs begin.

They've been stopped at the divisional playoffs both of the last two seasons.

OpIv37
10-22-2007, 08:59 AM

I care because the Dolphins had an undefeated season 35 ****ing years ago and their fans haven't shut up about it yet, even though most of them weren't even born when it happened. Can you imagine giving douchebag Pats fans that kind of ammunition?

Speaking of the Pats and Dolphins, **** the mother****ing Patriots. I couldn't even enjoy the Dolphins getting their asses kicked because it was at the hands of the Patriots. The Pats ruined what should have been a good laugh.

HHURRICANE
10-22-2007, 09:04 AM
Here's my take. I watched that game yesterday and I have to tell you that it was awe inspiring.

I hate the Pats but Randy Moss made 2 catches that no one else in the league can make. It was the most impressive display of talent I have ever seen.

To be frank I'm sick of hearing about the Dolphins undefeated season which was shorter than today's NFL. Deoin Sanders was still questioning whether the Pats are better than the '94 San Fran team.

I think the Pats will win their Superbowl. I also think they will have one loss and it will come at the hands of the Bills.

STAMPY
10-22-2007, 09:08 AM
I think the REDSKINS can upset the Pats. The secondary is very physical. With them possibly overlooking them to Colts the next week.

Meathead
10-22-2007, 09:35 AM
randy moss is just magic. the ball sticks to him like hes made of freakin velcro. its unreal

but other than catching a few hilites i dont pay any attention to the pats. anything less than a sb win is a massive failure for them. it all boils down to losing in the playoffs. thats all i care about

Meathead
10-22-2007, 09:36 AM
btw pls move this thread

Ickybaluky
10-22-2007, 09:57 AM
Moss is pretty incredible. He has changed their whole offense.

BTW, did you guys realize that if the season ended today the Pats would hold the 5th overall pick in the draft?

mybills
10-24-2007, 09:47 AM
Talking about NE is not allowed.
:rolleyes: