PDA

View Full Version : 5-4 looks reasonable considering the 3-17 record for the teams over the next 3 weeks

Mitchy moo
10-21-2007, 11:24 PM
The teams we are playing basically suck over the next 3 weeks. You can spin it any way you want but the best team is cinci in that span and we have them at our house.

TheBrownBear
10-21-2007, 11:29 PM
The Jets suck but it is tough to win on the road in the NFL. I do agree that 3-0 is definitely wthin reach though. If we can pull it to 5-4 at least we can start dreaming about a playoff run.

Mitchy moo
10-21-2007, 11:32 PM
The Jets suck but it is tough to win on the road in the NFL. I do agree that 3-0 is definitely wthin reach though. If we can pull it to 5-4 at least we can start dreaming about a playoff run.

The road is what separates the playoff teams form the losers.

TheBrownBear
10-21-2007, 11:35 PM
The road is what separates the playoff teams form the losers.

Absolutely. I'm curious to see if our momentum from our recent home performances will carry over to these upcoming road games. And just wanted to point out...we had to eke out a win at home against a pretty crappy Jets team, so it's tough to tell how good we really are at this point. I will say that the way we've played against good teams like Dallas and Baltimore the last two games (more so than the Jets win) has given me some hope that we might be able to turn this season around. Next week will be telling.

SABURZFAN
10-21-2007, 11:49 PM

if we were in the NFC,playoffs could be a possibility.however,being in the AFC and neither side of the ball showing any kind of dominance,i think we are hard pressed for a playoff spot.

Ingtar33
10-22-2007, 12:46 AM
we've played 6 games.

and have 5 offensive touchdowns.

we need to fix that before im willing to call any game a gimme.

Ebenezer
10-22-2007, 12:48 AM
we've played 6 games.

and have 5 offensive touchdowns.

we need to fix that before im willing to call any game a gimme.
Amen...and don't even get these guys going with "we are three seconds away from being 4-2..."

Inetpub
10-22-2007, 07:32 AM
any given sunday.