• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Wilfork fined again

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Wilfork fined again

I just hope people out there are paying attention to what's going on in NE:

Harrison was suspended 4 games for using HGH
    The coach and the team were fined for illegally videotaping other teams's signals
    There is suspicion that they used audio equipment to record other teams' cadence at the LOS to get a jump on their snap count.
    Wilfork has now been fined twice for dirty hits, one of which injured our starting QB
    Vrabel was also fined for a dirty hit against Cleveland in the dying seconds of a blowout game.

So, when we say the Patriots are a bunch of dirty cheaters, it's not just the disgruntled rantings of frustrated Bills fans. There is plenty of objective evidence suggesting that statement is the truth.

**** the Cheatriots.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Amen!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• DynaPaul
        • Sep 2003

Come on guys, didn't you hear his statement after the Buffalo game? He's not a dirty player and swears this is all coincidental or people are out to get him.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DevilPaul
          Come on guys, didn't you hear his statement after the Buffalo game? He's not a dirty player and swears this is all coincidental or people are out to get him.
          That's the first thing I thought of when I found this!
          "I'm not a dirty player!" :waaah:

Comment

Working...
          X