X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

I apologize

hey everyone.. just wanted to apologize for being a dick yesterday. i try not to be one of the people on this board that harp on one thing or another.. like several posters have always done about whatever qb we have had.. i was frustrated with the game yesterday because it just seemed like one of those games that we were destined to blow.. and if we had, i would have blown a fuse.. i cant take another cowboys game this season.

anyways.. sorry.

Go Trent or whoever the qb is.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Re: I apologize

How about every other day you were?

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

No problem Tonk. I was in a gitty mood yesterday and my sarcasm didn't go over too well, either. People are gonna take things the way they want.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
        hey everyone.. just wanted to apologize for being a dick yesterday. i try not to be one of the people on this board that harp on one thing or another.. like several posters have always done about whatever qb we have had.. i was frustrated with the game yesterday because it just seemed like one of those games that we were destined to blow.. and if we had, i would have blown a fuse.. i cant take another cowboys game this season.

anyways.. sorry.
        Go Trent or whoever the qb is.
        You should have seen me in the stands.

When Edwards threw that idiotic 3rd down pass, I almost had a meltdown. That would have been 3 home games we gave away but thankfully the D saved the Coaches this time.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

I'm not sorry. We have the two worst an's in the league.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
            Defies all logic
            • Oct 2006

No worries man, I'm permanently a dick.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i just want to be clear.. i dont hate edwards.. and i am not in love with losman.. i am not ruling out edwards beign a better qb.. i can see the poise that people are talking about with edwards.. and clearly the coaches trust him much more.. but it does kind of leave a bad taste in my mouth because i dont think losman played poorly this season against two very tough defenses.. and i loved what i saw last year for the most part. i will, however root for whoever the guy is.

i do reserve the right to ***** about either one of them when they **** up though.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• G. Host
                Banned
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
                You should have seen me in the stands.

When Edwards threw that idiotic 3rd down pass, I almost had a meltdown. That would have been 3 home games we gave away but thankfully the D saved the Coaches this time.
                Listen to the press conferences.

Both Edwards and Jauron say that Edwards was instructed to watch out for the defense which got the interception and in heat of play Edwards got mixed up and forgot. It is like blaming Bruce DeHaven for Tennessee Deception.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

i won't apologize for saying jp got screwed out of a job. 2 games isn't enough to turn your back on the kid. edwards was very fortunate to get picked in the 3rd round, so that he could help the team when jp got hurt. we are very fortunate that we had his help. unfortunately, the fans give up too easy on players, as does the fo.
                  if jp gets traded he will excell and i will be happy for him.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• G. Host
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                    i won't apologize for saying jp got screwed out of a job. 2 games isn't enough to turn your back on the kid. edwards was very fortunate to get picked in the 3rd round, so that he could help the team when jp got hurt. we are very fortunate that we had his help. unfortunately, the fans give up too easy on players, as does the fo.
                    if jp gets traded he will excell and i will be happy for him.
                    Well if he gets traded to the Patriots you can happy for him locally.

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

they have a qb

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

No problem Tonk. I was in a gitty mood yesterday and my sarcasm didn't go over too well, either. People are gonna take things the way they want.

is that what you called it?
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

I never even noticed.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

not sure SAB..what do you call it when you get so many people to believe you're drunk out of your mind when you're not.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

not sure SAB..what do you call it when you get so many people to believe you're drunk out of your mind when you're not.

Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X