PDA

View Full Version : Typical McGahee

Forward_Lateral
10-22-2007, 01:07 PM
4th quarter, your team is down and needs you the most, and where are you? In the locker room getting an IV. Nice. I'm so glad we got rid of this putz. Yes he's a good RB, no I'm not taking anything away from him, but he is still king dork.

OpIv37
10-22-2007, 01:12 PM
yeah, you know, that crisp, dry 70 degree fall weather really creates havoc for people from Miami who aren't used to the "heat" :rolleyes:

Maybe that's why it was his longest run of his career- he doesn't have the gas to finish off the long ones.

billsburgh
10-22-2007, 01:13 PM
he should have had a ham sandwich.

camelcowboy
10-22-2007, 01:14 PM
I complained about trading him, but that soon changed after i saw how much of beast lynch is.

superbills
10-22-2007, 01:20 PM
Well, FWIW Lynch was Ralphing too after one of his series. We work the field for the Bills games and in the second quarter my buddy noticed Lynch was sitting way at the end of the players' bench all by himself. As soon as he turned to another guy to ask if Lynch was injured or something Lynch tosses his pre-game all over the field. He just had to lighten his load I guess since he was obviously fine and played the rest of the way. Unlike Willis McCoddleMe who couldn't handle the weather.

camelcowboy
10-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Well, FWIW Lynch was Ralphing too after one of his series. We work the field for the Bills games and in the second quarter my buddy noticed Lynch was sitting way at the end of the players' bench all by himself. As soon as he turned to another guy to ask if Lynch was injured or something Lynch tosses his pre-game all over the field. He just had to lighten his load I guess since he was obviously fine and played the rest of the way. Unlike Willis McCoddleMe who couldn't handle the weather.If Lynch keeps running the way he has, I have no problem with him puking, the guys a beast.

RockStar36
10-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Damnit...that wasn't the longest run of his career people

YardRat
10-22-2007, 01:46 PM
Longest TD run, but not longest run I believe.

BAM
10-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Not even the longest TD run.

Check it:

http://www.nfl.com/players/willismcgahee/profile?id=MCG001995

His longest was a 57 yard TD last year.

billsburgh
10-22-2007, 02:03 PM
If Lynch keeps running the way he has, I have no problem with him puking, the guys a beast.
just imagine what he would do if he had some holes to run through and not have to dodge defenders in the backfield.