PDA

View Full Version : brady's long throws are back to normal

mybills
10-22-2007, 01:15 PM
just watched the highlights and what ever was making him inaccurate on his long throws in the last few games, is no longer. he threw very accurately short and long.

camelcowboy
10-22-2007, 01:18 PM
accurate? Brady is playing as well as anyone but the two long plays to moss where anything but accurate but when you have moss he can catch a jump ball.

mybills
10-22-2007, 01:32 PM
2 throws? he's been way off more often lately, and was much better yesterday.

camelcowboy
10-22-2007, 01:33 PM
2 throws? he's been way off more often lately, and was much better yesterday. I agree, i have a hard time reading your sarcasim

Ickybaluky
10-22-2007, 01:35 PM
accurate? Brady is playing as well as anyone but the two long plays to moss where anything but accurate but when you have moss he can catch a jump ball.

He overthrew Moss a few times the last couple weeks. They talked this week about giving Moss a chance, so they threw the jump balls this week. He just wanted to be sure not to overthrow him again. He doesn't make those throws to anyone but Moss, who is so good he made Dante' Culpepper look like and elite QB.

mybills
10-22-2007, 01:41 PM
don't forget the under throws and the "hey it's over there" throws. :;

Ickybaluky
10-22-2007, 01:52 PM
don't forget the under throws and the "hey it's over there" throws. :;

I have to give you credit for addressing Brady's accuracy problems, mybills.

Everybody talks about his completion percentage, but they don't mention 26.2% of his throws that aren't being caught. That is more than 1 of every 4 passes that isn't being caught! That falls on his shoulders!

Either that, or your post is completely insane.

mybills
10-22-2007, 01:58 PM
:rofl:

LtFinFan66
10-22-2007, 02:39 PM
This was a mybills issue all along. There was NOTHING wrong with Brady's passes of any length

mybills
10-22-2007, 05:54 PM
you're just bitter. :snicker:

doesn't matter what internet people say, everyone at the sports bar was commenting on how off it was, and my son noticed too.

LtFinFan66
10-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Not bitter. Realistic unlike you ma'am

mybills
10-22-2007, 06:15 PM
Not bitter. Realistic unlike you ma'am
oh, so my son and everyone down there all didn't see what we saw? ok, gotcha.

LtFinFan66
10-22-2007, 06:16 PM
What about the millions and millions who didn't see what you saw?? Just saying

Mr. Pink
10-22-2007, 06:16 PM
If he's been inaccurate most of the year I'd hate to see what his stats will be if he gets back on track.

I mean the 73.8 completion percentage is terrible. He should really improve on that. And those 2 INTs were absolutely brutal and killed the Pats chances of wins.

Oh wait, they're undefeated and he has 27 TDs to 2 INTs and a rating of 137.9 as well.

Just because we're Bills fans and dislike the fact that the Pats are so good, Brady has been completely awesome and the best QB in the league this year, without question.

mybills
10-22-2007, 06:22 PM
i love how you guys just read what you want. it would be stupid to say he's not throwing all of the touch down. but you must be blind if you haven't seen at least one of those 3 games where his LONG THROWS were under over or out. why do you even care if i post what a bunch of us saw? lol.

mybills
10-22-2007, 06:25 PM
at least have the balls to sign your neg. rofl

LtFinFan66
10-22-2007, 06:25 PM
Look at the facts mybills. someone who is having so-called accuracy problems which you, your son, and some bar patrons saw exclusively.....does not complete 73.8 % of their passes for the year in the NFL. End of story!!

I am done arguing the fact. You believe what you want and I will believe what is right :up:

mybills
10-22-2007, 06:31 PM
Look at the facts mybills. someone who is having so-called accuracy problems which you, your son, and some bar patrons saw exclusively.....does not complete 73.8 % of their passes for the year in the NFL. End of story!!

I am done arguing the fact. You believe what you want and I will believe what is right :up:
:coocoo: over reacting big time AGAIN.

this has nothing to do with him completing passes. in fact, the LONG throws that were off were mostly completed. too bad the receiver had to work harder for it.
that's all i said. :dizzy:

RockStar36
10-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Speaking of bitter, is this thread another mybills attempt to rip on the Patriots? Get over it.

mybills
10-24-2007, 09:31 AM
Speaking of bitter, is this thread another mybills attempt to rip on the Patriots? Get over it.
Not only have you missed the point like all the others, you have mistaken this thread for this one..
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=137625

You guys must wear some strange reading glasses to think I'm ripping on Tom Brady.
:coocoo: He's not GOD, and he DOES occasionally make mistakes like the one I pointed out. I don't see what the big ***** deal is that I said he has corrected something OFF that I saw before. BFD! YOU GET OVER IT!
:coocoo: