• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Tickets still available against Fish & Jints according to email

Tickets are still available for the Buffalo Bills games against the Miami Dolphins, December 9th and the NY Giants, December 23rd, at Ralph Wilson Stadium; 1:00 p.m.*
    *Game times are subject to change.
    Ticket prices are $58, $50 and $42 (subject to availability)

I wondered if they are worried about selling it out considering the Dolphins are in a free fall and Giants are not always a late draw so close to Christmas.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Tickets still available against Fish & Jints according to email

they'll sell if we're in playoff contention but i won't hold my breath on that.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• G. Host
      Banned
      • Jul 2002

Bills ought to have a sliding scale in terms of prices. Charge more at beginning of year and less at end of year.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

Bills tickets aren't expensive, but the product on the field hurts.

Comment

• Bmax
          • Aug 2003

I guess that the game they move to Toronto next year will be after Thanksgiving ...After the Grey Cup and the Argos season and at a time when the bills usually have a hard time selling tickets. The Rogers centre indoor seating should make going to the game a whole lot easier in December... Unless it's Miami then we keep the game here....I guess any late game against a non divison opponet whould be the best bet ..

Bryan

Comment

• Dont drink the water
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Bmax
            I guess that the game they move to Toronto next year will be after Thanksgiving ...After the Grey Cup and the Argos season and at a time when the bills usually have a hard time selling tickets. The Rogers centre indoor seating should make going to the game a whole lot easier in December... Unless it's Miami then we keep the game here....I guess any late game against a non divison opponet whould be the best bet ..

Bryan
            Toronto Sun has article on that topic that any game needs to be post CFL.

Looks like someone thought out this ahead of time instead of just immediate *****ing.

Comment

Working...
            X