PDA

View Full Version : Tickets still available against Fish & Jints according to email

G. Host
10-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Tickets are still available for the Buffalo Bills games against the Miami Dolphins, December 9th and the NY Giants, December 23rd, at Ralph Wilson Stadium; 1:00 p.m.*
*Game times are subject to change.
Ticket prices are $58, $50 and $42 (subject to availability)

I wondered if they are worried about selling it out considering the Dolphins are in a free fall and Giants are not always a late draw so close to Christmas.

SABURZFAN
10-22-2007, 03:40 PM
they'll sell if we're in playoff contention but i won't hold my breath on that.

G. Host
10-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Bills ought to have a sliding scale in terms of prices. Charge more at beginning of year and less at end of year.

Nighthawk
10-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Bills tickets aren't expensive, but the product on the field hurts.

Bmax
10-22-2007, 09:54 PM
I guess that the game they move to Toronto next year will be after Thanksgiving ...After the Grey Cup and the Argos season and at a time when the bills usually have a hard time selling tickets. The Rogers centre indoor seating should make going to the game a whole lot easier in December... Unless it's Miami then we keep the game here....I guess any late game against a non divison opponet whould be the best bet ..

Bryan

Dont drink the water
10-23-2007, 06:01 AM
I guess that the game they move to Toronto next year will be after Thanksgiving ...After the Grey Cup and the Argos season and at a time when the bills usually have a hard time selling tickets. The Rogers centre indoor seating should make going to the game a whole lot easier in December... Unless it's Miami then we keep the game here....I guess any late game against a non divison opponet whould be the best bet ..

Bryan

Toronto Sun has article on that topic that any game needs to be post CFL.

http://www.torontosun.com/Sports/Football/2007/10/23/4597935-sun.html

Looks like someone thought out this ahead of time instead of just immediate *****ing.