Sounds like Chris Brown knows who's starting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Sounds like Chris Brown knows who's starting.

Hard to deny Edwards now

October 21, 2007
    Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 6:57 PM ET | Link

HARD TO DENY EDWARDS NOW: By no means was Edwards lights out Sunday, but he performed admirably with a lot of nuances of the game. The staff put a ton of faith in him by turning to the no huddle for a large portion of the game. He had to make good pre-snap calls, get everybody lined up all while keeping an eye on the play clock. He was relatively mistake free.
    To keep an aggressive and varied pressure defense that is built on timing at the snap off balance Edwards was again relied upon to keep Baltimore off balance with his pre-snap cadence. He drew the Ravens offsides five times in the first half.
    He can now check off being able to make plays downfield from his to-do list after the play to Evans along with a couple of other intermediate throws.
    Continuity is another factor as he's now played in twice as many games as JP. And finally momentum is something this team has now coming off the win. In light of how well he played against the Jets the first time there's no way he'll be taken out of the lineup moving forward.
    I'll be stunned if it happens.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Sounds like Chris Brown knows who's starting.

When he said JP gives the O more options everyone thought he was implying JP was gonna start.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• kinigirly
      • Sep 2005

no matter who you're rooting for and whatever your argument, we all know who's starting. i don't know why people keep thinking its gonna change anytime soon

Comment

• camelcowboy
        • Mar 2005

the puppet has spoken

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

He makes some really good points about Edwards first half.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Chris Brown had JP starting last week.

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

I have my preference and reasons for it, but whoever the coaches choose I'll be rooting for them to do well on Sunday.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• acehole
                • Jan 2006

Well then good luck T Edwards...I think we all better lower our expectations of playoffs if this is the case (Which is fine by me) I didnt think we had the ponies anyway. One more good draft and off season...we should get our injured guys back for then. IF they dont want to pay JP then T Edwards should use this year for experience. I am sorry for JP I think he was blamed for loses that werent all his fault.....I also think new offensive lines need time to gel.....coaching..so many factors. Anyway this dead horse has been beat. Alot of you tied your reputations to this guy including the coaches...so we will see what the future brings. I just dont see "it" yet....just seems like we cant built a team this way..there are some calling for evans head. Imagine that. I grow tired of the constant rebuilding........

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                Hard to deny Edwards now

October 21, 2007
                Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 6:57 PM ET | Link

HARD TO DENY EDWARDS NOW: By no means was Edwards lights out Sunday, but he performed admirably with a lot of nuances of the game. The staff put a ton of faith in him by turning to the no huddle for a large portion of the game. He had to make good pre-snap calls, get everybody lined up all while keeping an eye on the play clock. He was relatively mistake free.
                To keep an aggressive and varied pressure defense that is built on timing at the snap off balance Edwards was again relied upon to keep Baltimore off balance with his pre-snap cadence. He drew the Ravens offsides five times in the first half.
                He can now check off being able to make plays downfield from his to-do list after the play to Evans along with a couple of other intermediate throws.
                Continuity is another factor as he's now played in twice as many games as JP. And finally momentum is something this team has now coming off the win. In light of how well he played against the Jets the first time there's no way he'll be taken out of the lineup moving forward.
                I'll be stunned if it happens.
                Hated by the stupid..
                Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by acehole
                  I think we all better lower our expectations of playoffs if this is the case
                  How many people here ever thought this team was going to the playoffs under any circumstances?
                  "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                  2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                    How many people here ever thought this team was going to the playoffs under any circumstances?
                    oh you'd be surprised....
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• camelcowboy
                      • Mar 2005

Well then good luck T Edwards...I think we all better lower our expectations of playoffs
                      to quote Jim Mora "Playoffs!!!"

Comment

• Inetpub
                        i'm a tool
                        • Aug 2006

Well then good luck T Edwards...I think we all better lower our expectations of playoffs if this is the case (Which is fine by me) I didnt think we had the ponies anyway. One more good draft and off season...we should get our injured guys back for then. IF they dont want to pay JP then T Edwards should use this year for experience. I am sorry for JP I think he was blamed for loses that werent all his fault.....I also think new offensive lines need time to gel.....coaching..so many factors. Anyway this dead horse has been beat. Alot of you tied your reputations to this guy including the coaches...so we will see what the future brings. I just dont see "it" yet....just seems like we cant built a team this way..there are some calling for evans head. Imagine that. I grow tired of the constant rebuilding........
                        we were playoff bound with losman?? whats your analysis based on? his 0-2 start? Give me a break! at week 3, half this board was wondering if we would go 0-16. now we are 2-4. BECAUSE OF A TEAM FINALLY BEING LED BY A ROOKIE QB.

funny how you dont see "it" yet in TE but will gladly start JP who has an it factor of nil. stop kidding yourself with your horsecr@p and join the Legion of bills fans jumping off the lonely bandwagon of JP losermans. That horse carriage is just you and justasportsfan. must be fun riding it to nowhere but cr@psville
                        That proves NOTHING about Losman

Comment

• acehole
                          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Philagape
                          Not me.....but the deffense showed alot of charater..and they suprised me.
                          The T Edwards pick actually sealed my belief that they did not think we would either.....
                          Hated by the stupid..
                          Loved by their moms.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                            • Mar 2005

Not me.....but the deffense showed alot of charater..and they suprised me.
                            The T Edwards pick actually sealed my belief that they did not think we would either.....
                            just be happy no among the teams with no wins bills are playing with heart but no matter who is under center playoff are a pipe dream

Comment

• streetkings01
                              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Inetpub
                              we were playoff bound with losman?? whats your analysis based on? his 0-2 start? Give me a break! at week 3, half this board was wondering if we would go 0-16. now we are 2-4. BECAUSE OF A TEAM FINALLY BEING LED BY A ROOKIE QB.

funny how you dont see "it" yet in TE but will gladly start JP who has an it factor of nil. stop kidding yourself with your horsecr@p and join the Legion of bills fans jumping off the lonely bandwagon of JP losermans. That horse carriage is just you and justasportsfan. must be fun riding it to nowhere but cr@psville
                              I take it you haven't been over to the bb.com boards huh???
                              You can call me streetkings

Comment

Working...
                              X