PDA

View Full Version : What's Wrong ?

Bills10-6in08
10-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Why does it seem like 90 % of the people on this forum are unhappy. You ***** and cry when we lose and play like crap I.e ( Pitsburg, NE ) and when we play good ( Denver, Cowboys ) And even when we win ( Jets, Baltimore ). What the Hell. The team is finally starting to Ofence is starting to gel. Damn there last to games were against 2 of the better D's in the Nfl. We move the balvery well down the feild and yes we had trouble getting it into the endzone but it's not like we turned it over or had are 3 and out's like were the norm the last few years. I think even if we got in the endzone on every possesion this week you people would still be *****in. The bottom line is we are playing well and now starting to win games. Just shut up and support the team. otherwise support Mia,or the rams Were you have somthing to ***** about.

John Doe
10-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Why does it seem like 90 % of the people on this forum are unhappy. You ***** and cry when we lose and play like crap I.e ( Pitsburg, NE ) and when we play good ( Denver, Cowboys ) And even when we win ( Jets, Baltimore ). What the Hell. The team is finally starting to Ofence is starting to gel. Damn there last to games were against 2 of the better D's in the Nfl. We move the balvery well down the feild and yes we had trouble getting it into the endzone but it's not like we turned it over or had are 3 and out's like were the norm the last few years. I think even if we got in the endzone on every possesion this week you people would still be *****in. The bottom line is we are playing well and now starting to win games. Just shut up and support the team. otherwise support Mia,or the rams Were you have somthing to ***** about.

I'm not complaining.

I enjoy seeing the Bills win and I could care less if they don't flash gaudy stats while doing it.

Bufftp
10-22-2007, 08:42 PM
:bf1: :up: to both posts.

Let's enjoy a win!

G. Host
10-22-2007, 08:43 PM
*****ing and crying are competitive sports on this board.

OpIv37
10-22-2007, 09:11 PM

what an ignorant post. 5 trips to the endzone and 1 TD? One passing TD all season? Giving up 308 yards of offense? stupid coaching that almost gave the game away AGAIN?

Seriously, we won the game and that's a good thing, but if you actually consider this to be "gelling" and "playing well" you're kidding yourself. We should always be upset after a loss even if we play well, and while you should enjoy the win in the moment, there is no way to look at this team objectively and have any sort of confidence in their ability to win more games.

We won in spite of the coaches, not because of them- and they will continue to cost this team games.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-22-2007, 09:26 PM
its a bitter pill to swallow, but I have to agree with Op.... the win was not a sterling performance and when we have to hear about the patriots ad nausium it is a reminder of how far away we are from even being considered playoff caliber let alone SB caliber

Bills10-6in08
10-22-2007, 09:29 PM
Yeah thats right the same old thing over and over again the coaches the coaches waa waa waa. You know I'm all for TE but the coach called the play hei didn't throw the ball. If the coaches would have called a running play you would be *****ing if they didn't get the first down that is " why not throw It. " " Yeah thats right 3 and out " " again " Brian Moorman Offensive MVP " WAA WAA WAA That all some of you do Your some of the best sit on your ASS get everything right While holding a beer COACHES in the NFL. Point is, It does not matter what Ralph,Marv,Dick,TE,JP,Lynch,Reed,Evens,Or even God him self do. Fans oh sorry Owners, coaches and players a like you pretend to be are always going to ***** about it. WAA WAA WAA

Bills10-6in08
10-22-2007, 09:35 PM
I didn't say Bring on Ne all I was saying is we are playing better than when we started the year. And I for one can see improvments every game and I like were we are headed Is there things that They are doing well Yeah. But is there also things They need to do better hell Yeah. But I just Get sick of thying to come into this forum and talk about the game and the game to come. And have to read all the neg. Crap people are saying after we WIN a game.

Bills10-6in08
10-22-2007, 09:36 PM
what an ignorant post. 5 trips to the endzone and 1 TD? One passing TD all season? Giving up 308 yards of offense? stupid coaching that almost gave the game away AGAIN?

Seriously, we won the game and that's a good thing, but if you actually consider this to be "gelling" and "playing well" you're kidding yourself. We should always be upset after a loss even if we play well, and while you should enjoy the win in the moment, there is no way to look at this team objectively and have any sort of confidence in their ability to win more games.

We won in spite of the coaches, not because of them- and they will continue to cost this team games.
Yeah thats right the same old thing over and over again the coaches the coaches waa waa waa. You know I'm all for TE but the coach called the play hei didn't throw the ball. If the coaches would have called a running play you would be *****ing if they didn't get the first down that is " why not throw It. " " Yeah thats right 3 and out " " again " Brian Moorman Offensive MVP " WAA WAA WAA That all some of you do Your some of the best sit on your ASS get everything right While holding a beer COACHES in the NFL. Point is, It does not matter what Ralph,Marv,Dick,TE,JP,Lynch,Reed,Evens,Or even God him self do. Fans oh sorry Owners, coaches and players a like you pretend to be are always going to ***** about it. WAA WAA WAA

honey
10-22-2007, 09:38 PM
I'm happy! The Bills won! :bravo:

You won't ever find me *****ing about a win. :D

jamze132
10-22-2007, 09:53 PM
I didn't say Bring on Ne all I was saying is we are playing better than when we started the year. And I for one can see improvments every game and I like were we are headed Is there things that They are doing well Yeah. But is there also things They need to do better hell Yeah. But I just Get sick of thying to come into this forum and talk about the game and the game to come. And have to read all the neg. Crap people are saying after we WIN a game.
New flash guy...

This is a public message board and there are going to be posters that are missing some genes that post their opinions. Just accept it and have fun or don't post.

For the record I am glad we won, but I also feel extremely lucky to have gotten the W this week considering the coaching we have. Horrible. And there ain't exactly no "gellin'" goin' on quite yet, but it's getting there.

OpIv37
10-22-2007, 11:09 PM

again, ignorant and insulting with no real substance.

There are other options besides a run and a dangerous out route. Our coaches have made TERRIBLE calls all season, yet you try to make it sound like everyone's upset over one call. News flash: it's a ton of calls over the last 23 games, two of which cost us games this year and one of which almost cost us a game this year.

4 posts and you've already proven your opinion to be worthless.

If you were satisfied with the way this team played on Sunday, you're not much of a fan because this team needs to perform better if they're ever going to win anything significant. Deal with it.

But, I know your kind. You think being a fan means thinking what you want to happen is what's actually going to happen. You can't make the distinction between what you want and what's realistic.

Oaf
10-23-2007, 12:50 AM
Just a stab in the dark, but 83evans, is that you?
:ontome:

mchurchfie
10-23-2007, 01:27 AM
This is a messageboard newbie. People are going to give their opinons both ways. If you don't like the *****ing then don't read it. I wish I had a quarter for every thread like this that has been started in the last couple of years.:hang:.

Wally The Barber
10-23-2007, 01:35 AM
There is no mystery.....

We are playing better without J.P. Losman....you figure it out!

Many fans are not happy when we win.

Sad but true!

mchurchfie
10-23-2007, 01:37 AM
That's the way life is anywheres you go Bro.;)

scott51
10-23-2007, 01:34 PM
I started a thread on this topic last week! I am also tired of the negativity that certain people have towards this team. I mean come on, its a frickin game! I enjoy watching the Buffalo Bills and basically if they win or lose decides what kind of mood I am in for the next week. I see many things that the Bills should improve on, I am not 100% sold on either Trent Edwards or JP Losman, I think we need new ownership and coaching. That does not mean I am going to ***** and whine and only focus on the faults of this team, especially when we win. I was at the game Sunday and I am still on a high from the win. We finally came together as a team at the end. Did we play a perfect game, not even close. Did the coaches and Trent almost give the game away, yeah they did. When the clock on the scoreboard read 0:00 the Bills came away as the winners. In my mind, that is a plus and a reason to talk about things that this team is doing well in!

By the way, who in the hell is anyone here to tell someone that he or she is "not much of a fan"? Obviously if the person is here talking about the Bills, he or she is a fan and can think and feel about this team any damn thing they want! That there is the great thing about being a fan!

BAM
10-23-2007, 01:38 PM
Negativity is an overwhelmingly large part of any Buffalo Bills forum/message board. Unfortunately, the mostly terrible play of the team over the last 10 years has brought the attitude upon itself. Complaining about people complaining doesn't do anything either.

I'm an optimistic person by nature, but I'm not stupid. That being said, I don't let it bother me as much as most of the people that post here. It can get pretty hilarious sometimes actually. To me it's decent entertainment.

OpIv37
10-23-2007, 01:45 PM
what's the point on focusing on the positive? The positive doesn't need to be changed- the negative does.

scott51
10-23-2007, 01:49 PM
what's the point on focusing on the positive? The positive doesn't need to be changed- the negative does.

OMG! I swear to God, the Buffalo Bills could go 16-0 and win the damn Superbowl and after the trophy was presented, people would come on this board and we would see things like, "Well, if we had only...we would have won by this many and not...." Yeah, your right the negatives do need to change, but why should we focus only on that? What's wrong with looking and talking about what's right with this team? I guess I just don't feel the need to be so negative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

raphael120
10-23-2007, 01:55 PM
I'm happy we won. But am I happy that we almost ****ed up again and left it down to the last seconds???

Am I happy that weve only scored 1 TD through the air thus far? NO.

Am I happy that our run blocking is horrible and our oline is not physical enough at the point of attack when we need them to be, and get us in 3rd and longs, making us throw and getting intercepted? No.

I'm happy with our defense. Anything short of keeping us in the game is all you can really ask from them. Our defense was allowed to be inept based on experience and it's contributing more to wins than our offense. Mindboggling. Im sorry, but youre not going to the playoffs based on that. And Im not setting myself up for dissapointment, so Im going to take the win, I'll enjoy watching the games, but I tell you what, I'm done with this team's last minute bull**** and offensive ineptitude.

OpIv37
10-23-2007, 01:56 PM
OMG! I swear to God, the Buffalo Bills could go 16-0 and win the damn Superbowl and after the trophy was presented, people would come on this board and we would see things like, "Well, if we had only...we would have won by this many and not...." Yeah, your right the negatives do need to change, but why should we focus only on that? What's wrong with looking and talking about what's right with this team? I guess I just don't feel the need to be so negative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

ok, the team won but did a lot of things wrong, and won't continue to win if they continue to do those things wrong. There are negatives that need to be fixed, and they outweigh the positives because if they didn't, we wouldn't be 2-4.

In your hypothetical scenario, clearly the positives would outweigh the negatives and anyone *****ing would come off as just that: someone *****ing. However, your scenario is entirely fictional because this team has done nothing but lose since this message board has been in existence and hence you have no way of knowing how anyone would act if the team actually won.

What's right with the team is right- there's nothing to discuss. The things that are wrong with the team need to be fixed, and how to do that is a much more interesting discussion.

You can't pretend all is well just because we won- remember the first two games of '03? We dominated, some people came on here and pointed out problems, and got completely chewed out for doing it. Turns out those people who were *****ing were right.

raphael120
10-23-2007, 01:57 PM

LOL

Yeah, we will ***** when we're 16-0.

Listen buddy, a fanbase can ***** when our team hasn't had a playoff sniff since '99 and we've had our share of losing season since then. I live in DC and they have a winning record and THEY'RE *****ing about their piss poor offense in Washington too. So get a clue.

scott51
10-23-2007, 02:04 PM
LOL

Yeah, we will ***** when we're 16-0.

Listen buddy, a fanbase can ***** when our team hasn't had a playoff sniff since '99 and we've had our share of losing season since then. I live in DC and they have a winning record and THEY'RE *****ing about their piss poor offense in Washington too. So get a clue.

Yeah your right, that is a persons right to ***** about things not going well. It's also someone's right to try and stay positive. Thing is, around here, that kind of thinking makes someone less of a fan. I've been a fan of this team since I started watching football in 1988. I love this team and am extremely frustrated with the crap that they are producing year after year after year! I could sit and ***** and moan about everything that's wrong with the team for hours. I however would rather talk about what we are doing well and talk about how to build on that.

raphael120
10-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Yeah your right, that is a persons right to ***** about things not going well. It's also someone's right to try and stay positive. Thing is, around here, that kind of thinking makes someone less of a fan. I've been a fan of this team since I started watching football in 1988. I love this team and am extremely frustrated with the crap that they are producing year after year after year! I could sit and ***** and moan about everything that's wrong with the team for hours. I however would rather talk about what we are doing well and talk about how to build on that.

Well we'll let you do that. And let us point out that while that certain things might be going ok, there's plenty of things that need to happen before you can really be positive all the time about this team. And lets debate both, But I haven't heard of a single positive in this thread from you to really talk about.

jamze132
10-23-2007, 04:03 PM
Beware, before you get too deep in the addiction called BillsZone...

You have to earn your keep...

You have to stand up to those "know it alls"...

You CAN"T kiss ass and get respect...

You need to be banned at least once before you are a "made man"...

If you are a "licker", you aren't going to enjoy yourself here...

If you don't know what a "licker" is, you might be in trouble until you figure it out on your own, consider it a right of passage...

Don't post spam and crap... (seriously)

Be a realist...

:bighug: