X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bills10-6in08
    • Sep 2007

What's Wrong ?

Why does it seem like 90 % of the people on this forum are unhappy. You ***** and cry when we lose and play like crap I.e ( Pitsburg, NE ) and when we play good ( Denver, Cowboys ) And even when we win ( Jets, Baltimore ). What the Hell. The team is finally starting to Ofence is starting to gel. Damn there last to games were against 2 of the better D's in the Nfl. We move the balvery well down the feild and yes we had trouble getting it into the endzone but it's not like we turned it over or had are 3 and out's like were the norm the last few years. I think even if we got in the endzone on every possesion this week you people would still be *****in. The bottom line is we are playing well and now starting to win games. Just shut up and support the team. otherwise support Mia,or the rams Were you have somthing to ***** about.
  • John Doe
    Florida Man
    • Jul 2002

Re: What's Wrong ?

Originally posted by Bills10-6in08
    Why does it seem like 90 % of the people on this forum are unhappy. You ***** and cry when we lose and play like crap I.e ( Pitsburg, NE ) and when we play good ( Denver, Cowboys ) And even when we win ( Jets, Baltimore ). What the Hell. The team is finally starting to Ofence is starting to gel. Damn there last to games were against 2 of the better D's in the Nfl. We move the balvery well down the feild and yes we had trouble getting it into the endzone but it's not like we turned it over or had are 3 and out's like were the norm the last few years. I think even if we got in the endzone on every possesion this week you people would still be *****in. The bottom line is we are playing well and now starting to win games. Just shut up and support the team. otherwise support Mia,or the rams Were you have somthing to ***** about.
    I'm not complaining.

I enjoy seeing the Bills win and I could care less if they don't flash gaudy stats while doing it.

Comment

• Bufftp
      Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

to both posts.

Let's enjoy a win!
      Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
      "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
      Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
      - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
      to be led by permanent ideals -
      that is what keeps a man patient
      when the world ignores him,
      and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

*****ing and crying are competitive sports on this board.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

what an ignorant post. 5 trips to the endzone and 1 TD? One passing TD all season? Giving up 308 yards of offense? stupid coaching that almost gave the game away AGAIN?

Seriously, we won the game and that's a good thing, but if you actually consider this to be "gelling" and "playing well" you're kidding yourself. We should always be upset after a loss even if we play well, and while you should enjoy the win in the moment, there is no way to look at this team objectively and have any sort of confidence in their ability to win more games.

We won in spite of the coaches, not because of them- and they will continue to cost this team games.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
            The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
            • Feb 2005

its a bitter pill to swallow, but I have to agree with Op.... the win was not a sterling performance and when we have to hear about the patriots ad nausium it is a reminder of how far away we are from even being considered playoff caliber let alone SB caliber
            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Bills10-6in08
              • Sep 2007

Yeah thats right the same old thing over and over again the coaches the coaches waa waa waa. You know I'm all for TE but the coach called the play hei didn't throw the ball. If the coaches would have called a running play you would be *****ing if they didn't get the first down that is " why not throw It. " " Yeah thats right 3 and out " " again " Brian Moorman Offensive MVP " WAA WAA WAA That all some of you do Your some of the best sit on your ASS get everything right While holding a beer COACHES in the NFL. Point is, It does not matter what Ralph,Marv,Dick,TE,JP,Lynch,Reed,Evens,Or even God him self do. Fans oh sorry Owners, coaches and players a like you pretend to be are always going to ***** about it. WAA WAA WAA

Comment

• Bills10-6in08
                • Sep 2007

I didn't say Bring on Ne all I was saying is we are playing better than when we started the year. And I for one can see improvments every game and I like were we are headed Is there things that They are doing well Yeah. But is there also things They need to do better hell Yeah. But I just Get sick of thying to come into this forum and talk about the game and the game to come. And have to read all the neg. Crap people are saying after we WIN a game.

Comment

• Bills10-6in08
                  • Sep 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  what an ignorant post. 5 trips to the endzone and 1 TD? One passing TD all season? Giving up 308 yards of offense? stupid coaching that almost gave the game away AGAIN?

Seriously, we won the game and that's a good thing, but if you actually consider this to be "gelling" and "playing well" you're kidding yourself. We should always be upset after a loss even if we play well, and while you should enjoy the win in the moment, there is no way to look at this team objectively and have any sort of confidence in their ability to win more games.

We won in spite of the coaches, not because of them- and they will continue to cost this team games.
                  Yeah thats right the same old thing over and over again the coaches the coaches waa waa waa. You know I'm all for TE but the coach called the play hei didn't throw the ball. If the coaches would have called a running play you would be *****ing if they didn't get the first down that is " why not throw It. " " Yeah thats right 3 and out " " again " Brian Moorman Offensive MVP " WAA WAA WAA That all some of you do Your some of the best sit on your ASS get everything right While holding a beer COACHES in the NFL. Point is, It does not matter what Ralph,Marv,Dick,TE,JP,Lynch,Reed,Evens,Or even God him self do. Fans oh sorry Owners, coaches and players a like you pretend to be are always going to ***** about it. WAA WAA WAA

Comment

• honey
                    • Aug 2002

I'm happy! The Bills won!

You won't ever find me *****ing about a win.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

I didn't say Bring on Ne all I was saying is we are playing better than when we started the year. And I for one can see improvments every game and I like were we are headed Is there things that They are doing well Yeah. But is there also things They need to do better hell Yeah. But I just Get sick of thying to come into this forum and talk about the game and the game to come. And have to read all the neg. Crap people are saying after we WIN a game.
                      New flash guy...

This is a public message board and there are going to be posters that are missing some genes that post their opinions. Just accept it and have fun or don't post.

For the record I am glad we won, but I also feel extremely lucky to have gotten the W this week considering the coaching we have. Horrible. And there ain't exactly no "gellin'" goin' on quite yet, but it's getting there.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

again, ignorant and insulting with no real substance.

There are other options besides a run and a dangerous out route. Our coaches have made TERRIBLE calls all season, yet you try to make it sound like everyone's upset over one call. News flash: it's a ton of calls over the last 23 games, two of which cost us games this year and one of which almost cost us a game this year.

4 posts and you've already proven your opinion to be worthless.

If you were satisfied with the way this team played on Sunday, you're not much of a fan because this team needs to perform better if they're ever going to win anything significant. Deal with it.

But, I know your kind. You think being a fan means thinking what you want to happen is what's actually going to happen. You can't make the distinction between what you want and what's realistic.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Oaf
                          Do you read what you write?
                          • Jun 2007

Just a stab in the dark, but 83evans, is that you?

Comment

• mchurchfie
                            • Jul 2002

This is a messageboard newbie. People are going to give their opinons both ways. If you don't like the *****ing then don't read it. I wish I had a quarter for every thread like this that has been started in the last couple of years..
                            My Band
                            daveviterna.com

Comment

• Wally The Barber
                              • Jul 2007

There is no mystery.....

We are playing better without J.P. Losman....you figure it out!

Many fans are not happy when we win.

Sad but true!
                              Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

Working...
                              X