PDA

View Full Version : Trent or JP ?

im4bflo
10-22-2007, 09:26 PM
Has coach made a decision yet?
I don't want to see the QB's changing every week,
Let's stick with one, whoever it is, I'm behind 100%!
C'mon coach, no more BS, let's roll.

TacklingDummy
10-22-2007, 09:31 PM
It will be JP. Bringing JP back against the Ravens would have brought the boo's out. JP is being helped out by the coaching staff waiting till the Jets game to put him back in.

im4bflo
10-22-2007, 09:44 PM
It will be JP. Bringing JP back against the Ravens would have brought the boo's out. JP is being helped out by the coaching staff waiting till the Jets game to put him back in.

Really, that surprises me, I thought they'd stick to one guy, and that would have been Trent. I do believe Losman deserves his job back, but I don't want to have a different QB in there every game either.
Hopefully, whoever get's the start, has a great game, and the feud will end, and we can talk BILLS football instead of lickers vs tards.
Let's just keep the wins coming, GO BILLS!

jamze132
10-22-2007, 09:48 PM
Unfortunately, the brain child behind the decision won't be making one until half way through the week.

im4bflo
10-22-2007, 09:54 PM
Unfortunately, the brain child behind the decision won't be making one until half way through the week.

He should know who it is now, why the drama?
GIT-R-DONE!

Crisis
10-22-2007, 09:58 PM
If they bench Trent after a win than this coaching staff is ****ing ******ed.

Billscusey
10-22-2007, 10:44 PM
Is this still really an issue? Is there ANYONE who REALLY thinks that J.P. will EVER be simply handed his job back? If J.P. hits the field again, it will only be as a result of a similar situation that lost him the job in the first place; an injury to Trent.

im4bflo
10-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Is this still really an issue? Is there ANYONE who REALLY thinks that J.P. will EVER be simply handed his job back? If J.P. hits the field again, it will only be as a result of a similar situation that lost him the job in the first place; an injury to Trent.

I think it's posible, but highly unlikely.
And if Trent is the man, I don't want to see any more injury's this year, please!

kinigirly
10-22-2007, 11:00 PM
seriously i'm worried about injuries. trent missed alot of games at stanford because of it

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-22-2007, 11:18 PM
If they bench Trent after a win than this coaching staff is ****ing ******ed.

Sorry Crisis, that ship has already sailed :)

gr8slayer
10-22-2007, 11:45 PM
whoever it is I hope he can break our pathetic streak of poor offensive games

jamze132
10-23-2007, 04:15 PM
seriously i'm worried about injuries. trent missed alot of games at stanford because of it
Touche' but those injuries were mainly due to a lack of a team around him.

im4bflo
10-23-2007, 06:50 PM
Well it's Edwards, so good luck Trent, let's get that offense contributing to the game, a little more. You know JP will be waiting for another chance, so don't blow it! You've beaten the Jets already, so I'm hopeful for a repeat! GO BILLS!