X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

TD Done in FA?

Heard on WGR radio: Peter King reporting that he had spoken to TD today (3/26). TD said he's done in free agency. Peter King speculated this meant he was done signing big name FAs. He could still sign some players for minimum salary (i.e. training camp fodder). For now he's concentrating of preparations for the draft. Of course, there could be new free agent names after June 1 that he might go after, but for now the excitement is over.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.
  • Doc
    • Dec 2002

John Guy, the Bills' personnel man, said that the Bills would probably try to save cap money for post-June 1st cuts. He said you can get some real bargains then. I like that kind of talk!

Comment

• superbills
      • Mar 2003

The FA pool is pretty exhausted of worthwhile talent now anyway. All you have left is overpaid, overused vets and a few of those veteran minimum players. We got our guys, now it's time to draft the rest of the pieces.
      "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
      Ronald Reagan
      40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• BLeonard
        BoB Sabermetrician
        • Jan 2003

Then why is Olandis Gary even bothering to come in tomorrow...?

Or, is he not a "big name" free agent?

-Bill

Comment

• Dicknoze69
          Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
          • Jul 2002

he's not a big name FA, he's just a backup running back who had a decent year a while ago.

God give me style and give me grace
          God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• Buffarama
            Football-Sport of the Gods
            • Jul 2002

Gary would be a good pickup.

Comment

• Buffarama
              Football-Sport of the Gods
              • Jul 2002

BTW, I think the hospital messed his name up. He really was Gary Olandis, I'll bet ya!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

i doubt that he's done.there's other players that could help our team.i'm sure that TD can get someone else here more a good price.we'll have to wait and see.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• DB1111
                  • Dec 2002

Well this just proves that TD does not show his true hand with ANYONE.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I agree DB...........if the price is right, TD will sign them!

Comment

Working...
                    X