PDA

View Full Version : Bills going to Toronto?

fanman
10-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Anyone see this? it could be a good thing

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80386105&template=without-video&confirm=true

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills owner Ralph Wilson frequently has lamented how difficult it is for his team to fully tap into Toronto, the Canadian metropolis considered the NFL franchise's northern -- and, by far, largest -- market.
Turns out, the Bills might have finally come up with a solution. If they can't lure Toronto's vast cache of corporate dollars the 90-mile drive to Buffalo, then the Bills intend to go north twice a year.
That's part of the pitch the Bills will make at the NFL fall meetings in Philadelphia on Tuesday, when the team unveils its plan to host an annual regular-season and preseason game in Toronto starting next year...more

FlyingDutchman
10-22-2007, 10:21 PM
Yes, i heard about this, but not on an annual basis. I guess im ok for them doing it once like Arizona did to try and boost the fan base, but that better be it. No more than 1 game next year. The Bills have done just fine filling the seats with a crap product for the last 10 years so I fail to see how this will make a difference. Maybe the Bills should concentrate on building a winning team, and then the pieces will fall into place for a fan base after that. Horse before the carriage. Im freakin sick of this talk and I wish Galisano would somehow buy this team and put an end to all this crap. The Bills have been a part of my childhood and life, and I cant deal with the thought of not having them in Buffalo.

Billscusey
10-22-2007, 10:24 PM
The interesting part of this whole thing is that the team figures it needs to play games in Toronto in order to keep the team in WNY. Ironic, The Bills need to send the team to Toronto to KEEP them here in Buffalo!

im4bflo
10-22-2007, 10:24 PM
:ignore:

paladin warrior
10-22-2007, 10:54 PM
In Toronto that Stuipd..Why Can't find in New York.. There is a lots of room in New York..

FlyingDutchman
10-23-2007, 07:06 AM
You said it Paladin!