PDA

View Full Version : Next Three Games...

billser
10-23-2007, 02:51 PM
I hate to look ahead, but cant help it. We HAVE to win these next three games. As bad as 2-4 might sound, we did it against some pretty though teams, but now the soft part of our schedule comes up. GOOD TEAMS ALWAYS PUT AWAY BAD ONES. Also, I think the team is beginning to gel at a perfect time. And althought im not on either bandwagon, I cant help but to think Edwards gives you a better chance to win these games. This could be an exciting seasons after all! Any Thoughts on our chances of winning next three?

scott51
10-23-2007, 03:03 PM
I definately think we will beat the Jets again and the Dolphins, I am not so sure about the Begals though

Tatonka
10-23-2007, 03:11 PM
they are clearly 3 winnable games.. it is really up to the defense to continue playing well, stopping the run and getting turnovers.

those two losses to denver and dallas will haunt us all year.

scott51
10-23-2007, 03:12 PM
they are clearly 3 winnable games.. it is really up to the defense to continue playing well, stopping the run and getting turnovers.

those two losses to denver and dallas will haunt us all year.

Yeah, I am anxious to see if we put Greer on #85 when we play Cinci!

Tatonka
10-23-2007, 03:14 PM
they should have greer on 85 because he is wr #2...

housmazilla is clearly the more productive guy.. palmer loves him.

chad has such a reputation now that he plays decoy plenty.

scott51
10-23-2007, 03:15 PM
they should have greer on 85 because he is wr #2...

housmazilla is clearly the more productive guy.. palmer loves him.

chad has such a reputation now that he plays decoy plenty.

who would you put on housmazilla then?

billser
10-23-2007, 03:23 PM
who would you put on housmazilla then?

You know, I really dont think it matters. All our corners are pretty decent, none are great yet. They all play within our Tampa 2 Defensive style where corner play isnt as important. I dont think its a case of matching up the better corner on the better reciever, its not like any of our corners are "shut down" to begin with.

scott51
10-23-2007, 03:25 PM
you may be right, I just think after the way Greer played against TO on Monday Night, I think we need to have him on the opposing teams #1 wr, thats just my opinion

jamze132
10-23-2007, 05:56 PM
The key to beating Cincy and their all world recievers is to play bump and run and blitz the living **** our of Palmer.

Oaf
10-23-2007, 08:29 PM
Even if we went 2-1 over these 3 games I'd be satisfied.

And Greer should play against whoever the coaches think the best WR on the other team is. McGee is a liability right now.

YardRat
10-23-2007, 08:54 PM
This team is still young, void of high-level talent at certain positions, and banged up. We're going to lose to somebody we should beat, so you might as well resign yourself to it.

BillsOverDolphins
10-24-2007, 12:31 AM
they could win all 3, but I also think they could lose all 3. I can't remember the last time we swept the Jets--these two teams ALWAYS split.