It's time for JP to show us his true colors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

It's time for JP to show us his true colors...

Considering what has happened to JP this year, he has to be under a certain amount of stress right now. He now has to sit back and play second fiddle. We'll get a chance to see how he responds. He knows he has a future elsewhere now and he doesn't need to do anything to jeopadize that.

IMO, he needs to stay focused and supportive. Obviously, he could find himself back in there as fast as he lost the job. I think he will be a great team mate!

But now we will get to see what kind of person he really is on and off the field.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: It's time for JP to show us his true colors...

He's already said he's committed himself to his teammates the whole year. He hasn't said anything bad about anyone. I'm sure he already has a chip on his shoulder against this organization. He probably wishes we never drafted him and hoped that the Packers did.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      He's already said he's committed himself to his teammates the whole year. He hasn't said anything bad about anyone. I'm sure he already has a chip on his shoulder against this organization. He probably wishes we never drafted him and hoped that the Packers did.

I feel bad for the guy, really bad. :gocheapbills:
      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

Justa...I'll disagree with that. I'm sure Aaron Rodgers feels great about the Packers drafting him. Favre isn't gonna retire anytime soon, nor should he, Rodgers is just gonna sit on the bench and end up being a 30 year old first year player. Or, he'll never get the chance to prove a thing in this league.

I dunno which situation is worse for a young QB, Green Bay or here. At least here Losman got a chance to show something....Rodgers still hasn't gotten that chance.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

I know what he said...last week. Now the decision for him to back up Trent is official, it will be interesting to see if his demeanor changes. I hope, for his sake, it doesn't. I liked the guy.

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

He is getting screwed by OBD. They need to stop this "QB of the week" BS and own up to what they are doing.

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
              He is getting screwed by OBD. They need to stop this "QB of the week" BS and own up to what they are doing.
              why though? He's a professional and he's getting paid millions to play a fun kids game. Most of us don't know what's going on around us most of the time. You just have to focus on your job at times and remain effective at what you are doing. Right now he needs to be effective at being prepared if/when the time comes for him to play. It's kind of a joke to look at someone as being screwed when they are getting paid millions of dollars to hold a clip-board...

Comment

• Typ0
                honey pie
                • Jul 2002

What's really going to piss people off is when JP gets a chance to play again in a few weeks. I can see all the moans and groans coming and what a site it is. And the ones taking the brunt of it will be the very ones doing everything they can to protect the organization and turn it into a winner.

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla *****
                  • Jul 2002

i understand your point, Typ0, i think JP will handle this in a classy way.
                  i am projecting my feelings onto this situation....if i were getting demoted at work, i would want to be told about it up front. Even though i'd still get a paycheck, i wouldn't be happy about it. Especially if i felt that, given the right circumstances, i could improve my job performance.

i am not anti-Edwards. Let the kid start, and i hope he does well. i just feel that the FO's handling of this QB situation is unprofessional.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                    What's really going to piss people off is when JP gets a chance to play again in a few weeks. I can see all the moans and groans coming and what a site it is.

only because we'll be back to our losing ways with that loser as our QB.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

i understand your point, Typ0, i think JP will handle this in a classy way.

like the way he whined about Fairchild and the playcalling?

yeah............
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• shelby
                        The Vanilla *****
                        • Jul 2002

Would you feel differently had Edwards whined about Fairchild and the playcalling?

Seriously SAB, there is no need to flame other posters by turning this thread into a Losman bashing fiesta.

We all understand your feelings on the topic.

Thanks.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

Would you feel differently had Edwards whined about Fairchild and the playcalling?

Seriously SAB, there is no need to flame other posters by turning this thread into a Losman bashing fiesta.

Thanks.

a rookie is in no position to whine about anything.if Edwards whined about anything,he'd get the same answer out of me no matter who it was.

i haven't turned this into a Lossman bash.i was just pointing out how he criticized the coaches in the media.i could see it as flaming if it were NOT true.

Comment

• shelby
                            The Vanilla *****
                            • Jul 2002

Fair enough.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Thanks.

OWNED!!!!
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X