If the Bills win 11 games this year and TE becomes a Romo type star.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

If the Bills win 11 games this year and TE becomes a Romo type star.....

Do we give him a new contract with a bigger payday?? You can say what you want but the team is now committed to him and us winning with him at the Helm. If he really helps us roll to that record and I mean a direct cause, does he get paid?

I remember Kurt Warner became a hero and the owner of the Rams graced him with a big bonus and payday.
  • BADTHINGSMAN
    • Oct 2002

Re: If the Bills win 11 games this year and TE becomes a Romo type star.....

IMO no if he does this and then next year proves to be consistant then yes..

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

No.

He may very well eventually earn a big payday, but hes gonna have to do more then just have one good season.

BTW hey Bulger way to repay the Rams douchebag.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

One game at a time, skooby. We need to concentrate on the Jets.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
          • Oct 2002

Trent has my full support at QB, just like Losman before him had my support.. Kick some ass Trent..

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

I just feel this is a possible scenario, there is nothing left besides the Pats that I think we have a major problem with. We hung with Dallas and beat the Ravens, so if the road treats us well we'll be there.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
              • Oct 2002

Just dont forget there is a reason why the games are played.. I cant see the Phins or Rams going 0-16 because one week a team will just roll over.. Almost beating the Cowboys and beating the Ravens is nice as both are playoff caliber teams..

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by LEFTY
                Just dont forget there is a reason why the games are played.. I cant see the Phins or Rams going 0-16 because one week a team will just roll over.. Almost beating the Cowboys and beating the Ravens is nice as both are playoff caliber teams..
                I am also factoring in us getting healthier as well. We should be picking up a few players along the way and others got some experience as well, all along creating depth.

Comment

• North_Coast
                  • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Skooby
                  Do we give him a new contract with a bigger payday?? You can say what you want but the team is now committed to him and us winning with him at the Helm. If he really helps us roll to that record and I mean a direct cause, does he get paid?

I remember Kurt Warner became a hero and the owner of the Rams graced him with a big bonus and payday.
                  The Bills are going to go 9-1 the rest of the way??? I don't know about you, but I haven't any Pigs on the Wing recently.
                  The Bills have only had 17 playoff years and 19 winning seasons in 47 years. 9 of those playoff years and 10 of those winning seasons -- and the 4 Super Bowl appearances -- came in the 15 years when Bill Polian and John Butler were Bills GMs ... and Ralph Wilson fired them both.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by North_Coast
                    The Bills are going to go 9-1 the rest of the way??? I don't know about you, but I haven't any Pigs on the Wing recently.
                    What's to say we don't get real hot?? We should be able to roll to 5-4 and then have to face a enemy that will have no respect for us at our house. How Crazy will the Ralph be with us at 5-4 and a chance to crush Brady??

Comment

• acehole
                      • Jan 2006

Hahahaha Skooby you are funny......how old are you?

Anyway let me explain how things work in buffalo.
                      As soon as T Edwards becomes a star (2010) They
                      will draft sombody to take his place because Ralph is
                      to cheap to pony up...unless you are a high motor white
                      guy....then we over pay. T Edwards will get paid if he is a
                      star.....but he will wearing a 49'er jersey...that is where alot
                      of Buffalos good players go when their jail sentence is up in
                      buffalo after they are drafted. J Jennings, Nate.....to name a few.
                      Ralph Wilson comes from a different era.....he still gets excited about
                      strawberries when they go on sale. So you see skoob...there is more
                      to a team then a qb...and we will be hard pressed to ever sniff a superbowl
                      while ol Ralph is driving this ship with the blinker on for 43 miles...because while NE signs Randy Moss we get a Something Jenkins from pissant state U and then we say Gee why do get a new QB every 2.2 years and why cant he win? Anyway it is all in this pamphlet you can buy at the stadium for $75 bucks. I admire your enthusiasm Skoob...let see if you remain positive after week ten when the finger pointing will once agian commence.....and JP will be on the bench smiling inside and looking at property in Carolina...or Greenbay or Tampabay...or Miami. Go Bills!
                      Hated by the stupid..
                      Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

How long was Jim Kelly here? Success stays losers leave.

Comment

• Bills10-6in08
                          • Sep 2007

How long was Jim Kelly here? Success stays losers leave.
                          Well said

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                            • Mar 2005

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Jun 2003

What's to say we don't get real hot?

REALITY
                              Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

Working...
                              X