PDA

View Full Version : Marshawn is ticking...

Bone
10-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Marshawn is going to explode as a runningback in the next 3 games

Jets run defense- 28th

Bengals 27th

Miami 31st

:bandwagon

Mahdi
10-24-2007, 07:17 AM
Unless Edwards starts making teams pay for the 8, 9 and 10 man fronts we've been getting Marshawn wont do much more than he has.

TigerJ
10-24-2007, 07:44 AM
I agree with Mahdi. Teams facing Buffalo are going to overplay the run until Buffalo proves they can hurt them with the pass. Thus even though a team might be statistically poor against the run, against Buffalo they will look better.

trapezeus
10-24-2007, 08:47 AM
i think this team is ready to open the doors on the season these next three weeks. these are winnable games, it puts them in the hunt, and Edwards tossed three long ones last week. that should put some confidence in him.

Mahdi
10-24-2007, 09:00 AM
I agree with Mahdi. Teams facing Buffalo are going to overplay the run until Buffalo proves they can hurt them with the pass. Thus even though a team might be statistically poor against the run, against Buffalo they will look better.
Yeah if you watch the defenses we have faced pre-snap all 11 players are within 8-10 yards of the LOS. There is simply no room to run no matter how good or bad we run block or how good or bad the other team's run D is. Evans and Edwards have to connect or even the Jets run D will look great.