PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bills fans. When will Trent have a BIG Game Statswise?

blackonyx89
10-24-2007, 10:34 AM
I think it will happen when play the Miami Dolphsucks!!! LOL! But it would be nice to see if he's capable of having a monster game before that. What's you prediction?

gr8slayer
10-24-2007, 10:36 AM
This is as good a week as any. We're going to have to take baby steps with him. He TOOK PART in beating a real team which is step one. Now he needs to take the momentum and play like an NFL QB and put up a TD to break his three game streak.

BidsJr
10-24-2007, 10:37 AM
I think it will happen when play the Miami Dolphsucks!!! LOL! But it would be nice to see if he's capable of having a monster game before that. What's you prediction?

He's already had 2 monster games stat wise.

Jets = W

Ravens= W

gr8slayer
10-24-2007, 10:39 AM

Jets = W

Ravens= W
:roflmao:

mybills
10-24-2007, 10:39 AM
You mean, when's he gonna completely trust his receivers?
:idunno:

Wys Guy
10-24-2007, 10:40 AM

How do you define "big game?"

Some here think that going 22-for-28 is a "big game" in spite of only putting up 1 TD and 234 yards w/ 1 INT too.

Wys Guy
10-24-2007, 10:41 AM

Jets = W

Ravens= W

LOL

gr8slayer
10-24-2007, 10:42 AM
LOL
Hey, he showed up to the game...... He's so good he doesn't even have to play well to win.

BidsJr
10-24-2007, 10:43 AM
LOL

Oops sry forgot that W's don't count in the stat lines.:sorry:

justasportsfan
10-24-2007, 10:45 AM
I hope so. Jp owns the fish. I would absolutely hate it if TE plays like a duck against them.

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2007, 10:46 AM
He will in 2 weeks against Cincy

justasportsfan
10-24-2007, 10:46 AM

Jets = W

Ravens= W
Lol!

dolphan117
10-24-2007, 10:47 AM

Jets = W

Ravens= W
I am jealous of these stats. :mad:

gr8slayer
10-24-2007, 10:50 AM
:rofl: at least you have a sense of humor. You know you'll get one eventually. BTW, since I can't get LT to respond, what the **** happened to Miami? What the **** happened to the defense and the offensive genius that is Cam? I really thought that Miami might make some noise this season. FTP said you all were going to the SB.......

gr8slayer
10-24-2007, 10:51 AM
He will in 2 weeks against Cincy
SO two more weeks of mediocrity, woo hoo!

blackonyx89
10-24-2007, 10:51 AM

Jets = W

Ravens= W

Can't argue with that!

:brush:

Wys Guy
10-24-2007, 10:58 AM
Hey, he showed up to the game...... He's so good he doesn't even have to play well to win.

Pretty funny!

Wys Guy
10-24-2007, 11:00 AM
Oops sry forgot that W's don't count in the stat lines.:sorry:

LOL

Yeah, and dying by getting struck by lightning is the same as dying as a result of a heart attack due to consuming three packs of Pall Mall Reds, half a gallon of wine, and being obese too for 20 years.

;)

Wys Guy
10-24-2007, 11:01 AM

You're pretty much just jealous of having any stats, eh. ;)

BidsJr
10-24-2007, 11:06 AM
LOL

Yeah, and dying by getting struck by lightning is the same as dying as a result of a heart attack due to consuming three packs of Pall Mall Reds, half a gallon of wine, and being obese too for 20 years.

;)

You ARE dead in both cases.

If Trent totally sucked, 1 TD and 20 picks for the season, but buy lightning bolt, miracle or by the grace of God we finished 12-4 with a ring. I would be totally pleased:haha:

dolphan117
10-24-2007, 11:15 AM
:rofl: at least you have a sense of humor. You know you'll get one eventually. BTW, since I can't get LT to respond, what the **** happened to Miami? What the **** happened to the defense and the offensive genius that is Cam? I really thought that Miami might make some noise this season. FTP said you all were going to the SB.......Offense actually has been better then we expected. Even with the rotating door at QB we are the number 8 scoring offense in the league and Ronnie led the league in total yards..... Though he is now on IR.

Whats doomed us this year has been our D, seems to be a combination of things but it all starts on the defensive line. We cut Kevin Carrter because we thought Matt Roth was ready to step an and be a force... And he hasn't been. Our run D has been sporadic, at times we haven't been able to stop anyone and at times it been just average but we haven't been able to generate ANY pressure on the QB all year long which has left our weak secondary very exposed.

Now the injuries have set in. Both our starting safeties are on IR along with our starting QB Trent Green, Ronnie Brown, and a rotational D line guy Chase Page. Plus our starting DT Vonnie Holliday has a foot injury and Zach Thomas has missed time do to a concussion and may miss more as the rumor is that injury was compounded when someone rear ended him after last weeks loss to NE. When it rains it pours.

Right now we just don't have the talent on D. Our corners are unspectacular with no ball skills, our defensive line cant rush the passer, and Joey Porter has been miscast and lined up a bunch at LDE. Why would you do that? Especially with his coverage skills?

Which leads us to Dom Capers. The reality is we need more talent on D and no matter who our defensive coach is we probably wouldn't be very good..... But should we be this bad? Most of us don't think so. Our D was very good last but in one off-season we lose Kevin Carter and a couple none starting DT rotational guys and all of a sudden we are one of the worst D's in the league? I don't buy it. Sure age plays a factor but no way should we have fallen off this badly in one off-season IMO. The good news is that our owner is pissed off and after the London game is conducting an internal investigation into what went wrong with another review coming after the season. I think everyone knows they are coaching for their job right now and I like that.

I think Cam is safe but Capers definitely is not. It was kinda an odd situation because after Saban left and BEFORE we hired Cam to be our HC we extended the contract of Capers for a ridiculous amount of money and told him we wanted him to be our DC. Mueller was given full personnel control and THEN we hired Cam to be our HC. He had no say in who his GM or DC was going to be and IMO was probably just told "fix the offense" which he has made VERY good progress towards. We aren't the Colts by any means but last year we were 29th in scoring, this year we are 8th, that's a heck of a lot of improvement in 7 games.

Last year our defense was 5th in points allowed, this year they are 32nd, worst in the league, and that's why we are 0 and 7.

And yes, my sense of humor is one of the things keeping me sane. :D: