• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Losman Says Buying House a Mistake Today

WGR reports that Losman was talking to reporters about the situation and says "Hey, I guess they're taking a chance just like I took a chance and bought a house."

Evans also reported saying "I am wondering how much money has to do with this.."

Dissention begins.

This will get interesting.
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Re: Losman Says Buying House a Mistake Today

Looks like we will be drafting a WR on the first day come april.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

Losman is obviously bitter and understandably so. Evans is getting involved in something that he shouldn't. That's youth talking.

I honestly think that Losman will get another chance to prove himself and I think Losman plays a better game angry.

Comment

• billser
        • Oct 2007

I dont understand this money talk....had Losman proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he should be the starter, theyd pay him...

Comment

• billsburgh
          • Jul 2003

THE BICKERING BILLS ARE COMING BACK. WOO HOO

Comment

• Ed
            Dude
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by billser
            I dont understand this money talk....had Losman proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he should be the starter, theyd pay him...
            I think he might be referring to the $3 million bonus he's due depending on his playing/stats.

Comment

• billser
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Ed
              I think he might be referring to the $3 million bonus he's due depending on his playing/stats.
              Ya, even that though...Edwards wouldnt be playing if Losman was out there putting together great games....im not hating on Losman, im actually a fan, but people speak as though its only an issue of money. I mean although thats a factor, its not the only thing.

Comment

• Historian
                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                • Dec 2002

Send him to Miami for Taylor, Thomas and a dozen jock straps....

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

JP should've bashed the city instead of embracing it and he would've been rewarded.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

maybe $3MM is an issue. but why pay for something that hasn't been earned. if it was your money as an owner and you had wealth, wouldn't you want to pay the guys who earned it?

Evans can be pissed, but if he plays well and has games like the ravens game, owners will pay you $ for that. If he wants his position here, he can perform and he can get it. Losman hasn't done that.

Again, i like Losman, i wanted him to succeed. but there is currently a better option. why fight it and make excuses for it. it is what it is. Edwards gives us the best chance to win.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                      maybe $3MM is an issue. but why pay for something that hasn't been earned. .
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

If we are going to keep Evans past next season, we are going to have to release or trade JP in the offseason. While Lee still plays here, time will heal his wounds, if you will. if we are going to stick with Trent, then the FO needs to get JP onto a new team. I suspect they will let him seek out a trade partner in the offseason.

If we pony up and pay lee, which is the right thing to do, he will be a good little soldier and a great reciever. I just hope he doesn't get blackballed for supporting and defending JP.

Comment

• Ed
                          Dude
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                          maybe $3MM is an issue. but why pay for something that hasn't been earned. if it was your money as an owner and you had wealth, wouldn't you want to pay the guys who earned it?

Evans can be pissed, but if he plays well and has games like the ravens game, owners will pay you $ for that. If he wants his position here, he can perform and he can get it. Losman hasn't done that.

Again, i like Losman, i wanted him to succeed. but there is currently a better option. why fight it and make excuses for it. it is what it is. Edwards gives us the best chance to win.
                          Well I'm assuming that Evans doesn't think Edwards gives them the best chance to win, so therefore it looks like to him that they're not giving Losman a chance to earn that bonus because they have a cheaper alternative.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Let me make this easy for everyone. This isn't about paying Losman. Every media outlet thinks Edwards should be starting, including our own local paper.

Can we get past the conspiracy theories?

The truth of the matter is that JP has never played great. At times he has played well but has never looked that comfortable under center.

JP knows better than anybody especially how he was given the job after Bledsoe left.

Comment

• shelby
                              The Vanilla *****
                              • Jul 2002

i like Losman, and i feel badly that he embraced the city of Buffalo in hopes of having a long and successful career here. It's sad for him, but the NFL is a business, and people unfortunately lose their jobs every day. i'm sure he's disappointed and upset about the decision.

As to Evans, he probably feels he is supporting "his" QB by speaking out. The reality is, he needs to accept the decision that's been made and do his best to have a great season.

Comment

Working...
                              X