PDA

View Full Version : Losmans pissed!

X-Era
10-24-2007, 04:00 PM
He should be.

He lost his job, and he lost it to a rookie. He basically said that hes already thinking about the offseason, is gonna take out aggression if he gets in again.

Who knows what going to happen.

I want Edwards to become our QB since our FO has picked him now.

But, hypothetically, if JP goes in due to injury and lights up the field, does Dick Jauron lose his job? Dick just threw his starting QB under the bus for a rookie. If injury takes Trent out and JP takes over and does well, doesnt Dick look like a fool?

I honestly hope none of that happens, but what if it does?

trapezeus
10-24-2007, 04:05 PM
what if? that's what living is about. you make decisions with the best information you have and you work at it to be right.

i think edwards will be fine. he may not be the QB to end all QB debates. but he's winning games and is doing well despite the oc situation. he's making the coaches look better, and as long as he can shoulder the responsibility, he's the man.

there is no reason to sit scared with JP because we don't know what to do.

Mitchy moo
10-24-2007, 04:08 PM
what if? that's what living is about. you make decisions with the best information you have and you work at it to be right.

i think edwards will be fine. he may not be the QB to end all QB debates. but he's winning games and is doing well despite the oc situation. he's making the coaches look better, and as long as he can shoulder the responsibility, he's the man.

there is no reason to sit scared with JP because we don't know what to do.

I think Edwards is going to be great and improve all the time.

Tatonka
10-24-2007, 04:10 PM
what are you referring to when you say losman is pissed? is there a link or a press confrence or something?

X-Era
10-24-2007, 04:12 PM
what are you referring to when you say losman is pissed? is there a link or a press confrence or something?

Its conjecture on my part based on his tone, demeanor, and answers to questions about how he feels about this move.

Its on BB.com

justasportsfan
10-24-2007, 04:15 PM
I think Edwards is going to be great and improve all the time.
Didn't you pedict Losman was going to be an MVP?

raphael120
10-24-2007, 04:19 PM
I personally think we're going to stink no matter who as it QB because our coordinators have their head sup there asses on offense.

DynaPaul
10-24-2007, 05:29 PM
I guess he knows how Bledsoe felt when he lost his job to him and got run out of town. Put up or shut up.

YardRat
10-24-2007, 05:55 PM
http://www.annezelenka.com/images/crying_baby.gif

SABURZFAN
10-24-2007, 06:51 PM
http://www.annezelenka.com/images/crying_baby.gif

i can name a few Zoners that fits that picture.

cablesabres68
10-24-2007, 10:10 PM
all you whiners need to shut your ****ing mouths because Lee Evans is a pro football player and he is alo a person. he is one of my favorite players and you don't see me *****in. I look on here everyday and all you guys do is basically ***** about nothing you guys can control it's not like your the one who has to make the decision to play JP or Trent every week. Lee evans saying what he said comes from the heart and what he truly believes about the QB situation. Him and Losman have a chemistry between them and and they are not even throwing the ball to him except for last week. that was only the second time the offense tried to go deep in the 4 games trent has played and the one against the ravens if trent had a better deep ball and not underthrew him and also threw it a little behind him, they would have had a touchdown instead of leave up to the offense to almost blow it yet agian because if it weren't for a pass interference call on 3rd down we would have to settle for a field goal. All that i see from that play is that Evans is a top notch reciever to be able to make that play because not only did he have to attept to make a bad throw into a great catch he also had to make an even better catch out of a bad throw because it hit him wrong and bounced out of his arm because he had to come back for the ball. SO i ask you guys to just be bills fans, be behind whoever is the QB and PLEASE RALPH DIE ALREADY AND STOP THINKING YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THIS TEAM.

Mitchy moo
10-24-2007, 10:14 PM

Must Verify Pine, as in the bench.

Wys Guy
10-24-2007, 10:16 PM
LMAO

Wys Guy
10-24-2007, 10:16 PM
all you whiners need to shut your ****ing mouths because Lee Evans is a pro football player and he is alo a person. he is one of my favorite players and you don't see me *****in. I look on here everyday and all you guys do is basically ***** about nothing you guys can control it's not like your the one who has to make the decision to play JP or Trent every week. Lee evans saying what he said comes from the heart and what he truly believes about the QB situation. Him and Losman have a chemistry between them and and they are not even throwing the ball to him except for last week. that was only the second time the offense tried to go deep in the 4 games trent has played and the one against the ravens if trent had a better deep ball and not underthrew him and also threw it a little behind him, they would have had a touchdown instead of leave up to the offense to almost blow it yet agian because if it weren't for a pass interference call on 3rd down we would have to settle for a field goal. All that i see from that play is that Evans is a top notch reciever to be able to make that play because not only did he have to attept to make a bad throw into a great catch he also had to make an even better catch out of a bad throw because it hit him wrong and bounced out of his arm because he had to come back for the ball. SO i ask you guys to just be bills fans, be behind whoever is the QB and PLEASE RALPH DIE ALREADY AND STOP THINKING YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THIS TEAM.

Paragraphs are our friends.

Mitchy moo
10-24-2007, 10:18 PM

Didn't you hope for a JP starter reach around ? He brokeback.

tat2dmike77
10-24-2007, 10:20 PM
Here is what i don't understand. Everyone talking about how you shouldn't loose your job cause of a injury. I seem to remember a QB for the pats that got injured and then some guy named Tom Brady came in. Some of you may of heard of him i dunno.

I'm not saying that Trent Edwards is going to be like Brady. But the fact is he has 2 more wins this season then Losman. The NFL is what have you done for me lately league, and Losman has not done much for the Bills lately. Yeah it is unfortunate that he lost his job when he got injured to a rookie. Hey it's the nature of the beast in this league.

Personally i could care less who is at QB. Dan McGuire could be back there and as long as the team is winning i wouldn't care. Thats the bottom line here wins. And Edwards has lead this team to two wins. All of us here know that he should have three wins. Unfortunatlly he doesn't but two is better then zero wins. And hey atleast were not miami or st. louis.

GO BUFFALO!!!!!