• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Losmans pissed!

He should be.

He lost his job, and he lost it to a rookie. He basically said that hes already thinking about the offseason, is gonna take out aggression if he gets in again.

Who knows what going to happen.

I want Edwards to become our QB since our FO has picked him now.

But, hypothetically, if JP goes in due to injury and lights up the field, does Dick Jauron lose his job? Dick just threw his starting QB under the bus for a rookie. If injury takes Trent out and JP takes over and does well, doesnt Dick look like a fool?

I honestly hope none of that happens, but what if it does?

• trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Losmans pissed!

what if? that's what living is about. you make decisions with the best information you have and you work at it to be right.

i think edwards will be fine. he may not be the QB to end all QB debates. but he's winning games and is doing well despite the oc situation. he's making the coaches look better, and as long as he can shoulder the responsibility, he's the man.

there is no reason to sit scared with JP because we don't know what to do.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
      what if? that's what living is about. you make decisions with the best information you have and you work at it to be right.

i think edwards will be fine. he may not be the QB to end all QB debates. but he's winning games and is doing well despite the oc situation. he's making the coaches look better, and as long as he can shoulder the responsibility, he's the man.

there is no reason to sit scared with JP because we don't know what to do.
      I think Edwards is going to be great and improve all the time.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

what are you referring to when you say losman is pissed? is there a link or a press confrence or something?
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
          what are you referring to when you say losman is pissed? is there a link or a press confrence or something?
          Its conjecture on my part based on his tone, demeanor, and answers to questions about how he feels about this move.

Its on BB.com

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
            I think Edwards is going to be great and improve all the time.
            Didn't you pedict Losman was going to be an MVP?
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• raphael120
              Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
              • Oct 2005

I personally think we're going to stink no matter who as it QB because our coordinators have their head sup there asses on offense.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                • Sep 2003

I guess he knows how Bledsoe felt when he lost his job to him and got run out of town. Put up or shut up.

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat

i can name a few Zoners that fits that picture.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• cablesabres68
                      • Nov 2003

all you whiners need to shut your ****ing mouths because Lee Evans is a pro football player and he is alo a person. he is one of my favorite players and you don't see me *****in. I look on here everyday and all you guys do is basically ***** about nothing you guys can control it's not like your the one who has to make the decision to play JP or Trent every week. Lee evans saying what he said comes from the heart and what he truly believes about the QB situation. Him and Losman have a chemistry between them and and they are not even throwing the ball to him except for last week. that was only the second time the offense tried to go deep in the 4 games trent has played and the one against the ravens if trent had a better deep ball and not underthrew him and also threw it a little behind him, they would have had a touchdown instead of leave up to the offense to almost blow it yet agian because if it weren't for a pass interference call on 3rd down we would have to settle for a field goal. All that i see from that play is that Evans is a top notch reciever to be able to make that play because not only did he have to attept to make a bad throw into a great catch he also had to make an even better catch out of a bad throw because it hit him wrong and bounced out of his arm because he had to come back for the ball. SO i ask you guys to just be bills fans, be behind whoever is the QB and PLEASE RALPH DIE ALREADY AND STOP THINKING YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THIS TEAM.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        Must Verify Pine, as in the bench.

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by cablesabres68
                            all you whiners need to shut your ****ing mouths because Lee Evans is a pro football player and he is alo a person. he is one of my favorite players and you don't see me *****in. I look on here everyday and all you guys do is basically ***** about nothing you guys can control it's not like your the one who has to make the decision to play JP or Trent every week. Lee evans saying what he said comes from the heart and what he truly believes about the QB situation. Him and Losman have a chemistry between them and and they are not even throwing the ball to him except for last week. that was only the second time the offense tried to go deep in the 4 games trent has played and the one against the ravens if trent had a better deep ball and not underthrew him and also threw it a little behind him, they would have had a touchdown instead of leave up to the offense to almost blow it yet agian because if it weren't for a pass interference call on 3rd down we would have to settle for a field goal. All that i see from that play is that Evans is a top notch reciever to be able to make that play because not only did he have to attept to make a bad throw into a great catch he also had to make an even better catch out of a bad throw because it hit him wrong and bounced out of his arm because he had to come back for the ball. SO i ask you guys to just be bills fans, be behind whoever is the QB and PLEASE RALPH DIE ALREADY AND STOP THINKING YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THIS TEAM.
                            Paragraphs are our friends.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

Didn't you hope for a JP starter reach around ? He brokeback.

Comment

Working...
                              X